Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired (658 Views)

June 12 Dark Chapter In Nigeria’s History – Atiku / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo / You Are The Most Incompetent Leader In Nigeria’s History – Atiku Blast Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by arabmoney101(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 general elections, Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has dismissed President Muhammadu Buhari’s promise to provide the opposition a level playing ground that he was “denied in the past,” describing the statement as an indication that the President is a poor student of history.

Speaking to a delegation from the International Republican Institute, IRI, and the National Democratic Institute, NDI, on Monday, President Buhari reportedly said: “I am prepared to give the opposition the opportunities I was not given in the past.’’

In a sharp response however, Atiku said records do not lie, arguing that as a then opposition figure, the PDP government accorded Buhari maximum protection not only as a former Head of State but also as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

source
http://www.imblog.com.ng/viewpop.php?%20suk=128
Re: Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by Makito015(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by dunkem21(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Makito015:
Let's be honest, isn't buhari a poor student of history?

Ehm, Let me ask a friend..

Buhari wey dem give maximum security with 2 brand new bullet proof cars abi make I talk make e be say I too talk. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by Equity311987: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yaradua even admitted that election which brought him in was rigged

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by Xander85: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Makito015:
Let's be honest, isn't buhari a poor student of history?

Never mind history.....Buhari is a poor student, period! shocked
Re: Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by FarahAideed: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari is not just a poor student of history but a poor student of economics , poor student of maths, poor student of logic

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Poor Student Of History Atiku Fired by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari is synonymous with everything poor...!

Sometimes I wish I wake up to hear he's disappeared somehow...!

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – President Buhari / Buhari's Townhall Interview: A Recap By Temitope Ajayi / #atikuinamerica: Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Finally Gets To US After 12years Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.