Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner (2808 Views)

How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times? / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Now we all know no one is perfect. And your partner will definitely have some flaws. But despite that flaws, what is that one character that will still make you choose the person as a partner??

Am not married yet but mine is sincerity.
Married folks, please we need your opinion.
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by EbukaHades10(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lady with little or no drama

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by IamD18: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Virginity.

Just her hymen, I'm okay.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by ogawisdom(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Honesty, integrity and loyalty

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by lilmax(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
do not be extra....have sense

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by AlfaAce(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Respect,Loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by faithfull18(f): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
Virginity.
The virgin hunter.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Transparency... I need the "you"
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
Virginity.

No virgin deserves a narcissistic, self-centered and senseless person like you.

17 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by NormalThing: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
A Ride or die..Through the wire..We in this for life.. Kind of lady

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
So many. Not just one.

Key- Respect. Yes, I value respect.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by ImaIma1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No virgin deserves a narcissistic, self-centered and senseless person like you.

At all

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by IamPlato(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
So many. Not just one.
Key- Respect. Yes, I value respect.
you Know I Respect My Women
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPlato:
you Know I Respect My Women

Who asked you?
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by IamPlato(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who asked you?
No be you De Advertise Yourself... I Won Price Your Market undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by ponehp(f): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Non religious.. Truthfulness Highly knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Zeinymira(f): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Virginity.
smh......after the piece of tissue is gone you will face reality

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Hardrive(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2018
I like my woman to be calm and level-headed. This is what I appreciate the most.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2018
So far,the guys have been giving good responses. Biko, where are the ladies?
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by CaptainMitch: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Katier00(f): 4:36am On Dec 21, 2018
A man that is innovative, creative, intelligent and a man that has a very big space to accommodate my dreams and ambition, not a man that will place you in the kitchen or one office with little stipend all the days of your life.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Ranchhoddas: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
She must be cerebral!
End of!
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Hybridz: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Just one pere! Nawa òooo. Lemme think of a word that will encompass most.....yea!

She must be WELL-CULTURED!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
IamPlato:
No be you De Advertise Yourself... I Won Price Your Market undecided

grin cheesy grin

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Ademat7(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Good sense of humor
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2018
Non religious

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hybridz:
Just one pere! Nawa òooo. Lemme think of a word that will encompass most.....yea!

She must be WELL-CULTURED!

Thats nice..It really encompasses a lot of qualities.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Katier00:
A man that is innovative, creative, intelligent and a man that has a very big space to accommodate my dreams and ambition, not a man that will place you in the kitchen or one office with little stipend all the days of your life.

but you don marry nah. if you see as i de always admire you, if no be say you don marry i for don come pay your bride price. i wish you go even gree divorce that man make i have chance marry you. i luv you nne. oya talk your own.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by Katier00(f): 6:36am On Jan 01, 2019
DukeofNZ:

but you don marry nah. if you see as i de always admire you, if no be say you don marry i for don come pay your bride price. i wish you go even gree divorce that man make i have chance marry you. i luv you nne. oya talk your own.
lol . do you know me for your before life?
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by pocohantas(f): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2019
He must be teachable.

The worst thing that can happen to a woman, is to marry a man who isn't teachable. I believe if a man is willing and open to be taught, takes corrections and he's not ego-driven, you can mould him into your perfect man. Every other thing will fall into place.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by YourCoffin: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Just dont be crazy and she would have to like sex a lot
Re: What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner by IamPlato(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
Virginity.
hymen plenty... Just Give Me Your Age Range

(1) (2) (Reply)

*Best Salt For Cooking* / Please Tell Me How To Make My Marriage A Happy One / Can I Marry My Step-mothers Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.