Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman (697 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / 9 Qualities In Men That Attract Women The Most / 9 Qualities Of A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman by oluwole52(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Relationships are not only based on love and although it is a basic element, a man also seeks certain qualities in women to choose her as his partner. We all look for our better half, but we must be clear about what a man looks for in a woman to form a relationship.

1. Self-confident.
There is nothing more powerful than a confident woman who has confidence in herself, who does not care what they say and does what she really wants. This virtue is much appreciated and admired by men.

2. Intelligence.
Although men are usually very basic, they no longer look for a simple “pretty” one.
Intelligence is a trait they also seek, especially when they think about the future and when they are up to the task since intelligence is not only measured in levels of skill and knowledge, but also in the possibility of carrying a relationship in an intelligent way.

3. Nothing Materialistic.
Women who value things more related to nature, to the simple but profound life, to the beauty of the detail of existing, are more interesting women for men.
Like women, men are also interested in sensitive issues and often have a certain distance with “material women”.

4. Spontaneity.
One of the first things a man notices on a woman is her spontaneity. That spark of freshness that makes her funny, different and even more attractive and that can be a challenge in a certain way. That attracts men.

Read full post here:-https://selfbrandpal.com/2018/11/20/9-qualities-that-a-man-look-for-in-a-woman/

Re: 9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman by damtan(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Where number 5,6,7,8 and 9??
Re: 9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman by Biglittlelois(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Your 1-4 is okay, we get your point, thank you.
Re: 9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
All ladiy are materialistic, although the extend differs. I am, I am a material girl but I work for most of my things.

1 Like

Re: 9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Amakavula:
All ladiy are materialistic, although the extend differs. I am, I am a material girl but I work for most of my things.
what do you mean Which kind work If u know u know oo
Re: 9 Qualities That A Man Look For In A Woman by JERRY1925(m): 4:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Lol.. Op, she should just have sense that's all

(1) (Reply)

This Happen Whenever My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / On Which Sites Best Meets Girls? / Why Are Relationship Made Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.