Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji (509 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji by 360NGUpdates: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
I never bashed single mothers, it was all made up – Linda Ikeji

Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has stated that she never bashed single mothers. According to her, such was all made up.

Linda Ikeji has come under intense criticism of late since it became clear that she is now a single mother, a term many believe she always castigated women for on her popular blog.

Since welcoming a son, Jayce Jeremy, whose father Sholaye Jeremy has never admitted to be responsible for, Linda Ikeji has been heavily criticized for living a hypocritical life. It grew worse when she opened up that she has been dumped by the father of her child even after earlier announcing an engagement before pregnancy followed.

Well, she has finally cleared the air on the talk of her bashing single mother. Screenshot below.

@
http://www.360ng.com.ng/i-never-bashed-single-mothers-it-was-all-made-up-linda-ikeji/

Re: I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji by EbukaHades10(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Guilty conscience na im dey catch am.

Karma's a real bytch

Re: I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji by kachi19: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
IS LIKE THIS ONE WANTS TO BE UNFORTUNATE undecided

Re: I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:36am On Dec 19, 2018
angry
Re: I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji by SIMPLYkush: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2018
shut up ugly olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was All Made Up – Linda Ikeji by sholatem(f): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2018
But u were enjoying d dividend of d made up story tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy's Family So Happy As He Comes Home For Xmas / Nigerians Reacts Over Phyno's Beef With Journlist / Disturbing Video Of Drake handling And Kissing 17-year-old Girl Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.