Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat (23151 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by DrGud: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2018
It's so shameful that only one Man controls the whole of south _west . He single handedly decides who rules any state in all of the south west.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by stuffs4me(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2018
What exactly does Hamzat hope to achieve with his statements. I sense pride and foolishness in him.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by bluecircle470: 5:46am On Dec 19, 2018
iiooxx:
All na Wash

Birds of the same feather

Continuous recycling of corrupt pot-bellied thieves

Nah u dem for come pick for ur living room. Mtcheeww
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by gafsal: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2018
sonebody should pls summarize,the epistle is long faa.
The summary is you are too lazy to read ordinary epistle says Hamzat..�
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by LibraKing: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2018
TheAntagonist:

Don't mind these semi-literate cretins that seem to have taken over the forum. undecided
Iam more worried how ambode won the best governor award after a month , APC said he is no longer leading well......Is the award fake or APC hate good governance?

Or the award Springs up from wrong statistics ....I need clarification why one man detects for millions of peolpe in the west for 12 years now

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by Minjim: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Lagosians are in for a bumpy ride with this Sanwo olu guy. Someone that came specifically to do his party members biddings. How can he control them?
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by Minjim: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2018
DrGud:
It's so shameful that only one Man controls the whole of south _west . He single handedly decides who rules any state in all of the south west.

It's simply because there's no alternative . Nigerians are only fixated on Apc and Pdp and the Credible ppl dont have the platform to display themselves.
Pdp has not been serious by bring an illitrate like Adeleke .
I like Jimi Agbeje and I will really love to see him kick Tinubu's but out of power in Lagos. But tbe platform is on is full of badgage that he wont be able to perform if elected.
So either way, we are screwed as usual.

Except we pay attention to other parties
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by Ubdavis(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2018
There is something u are not telling us..

Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by Ubdavis(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2018
My brother, u have simply reached the peak of your political career. From there to your house.
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by kbbanj10(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Though an APC person myself, Mr Hamzat is a disappointment, if you don't know what to say then keep quiet. Age is no longer on your side that's the reason you settled for Deputy, greedy man stop discrediting Mr Ambode pls. Your cordial/loyalty to BOS still remain to be seen
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by OSLinks(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat by Focusmind: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Hamzat will surely have issues with Sanwo Olu - He looks ambitious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Elderly Man Collapses At Polling Unit (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.