Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (56993 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by farem: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI should be held responsible..

Even the inability of your elder sister to conceive after three years of marriage should be blamed on buhari

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Decryptor(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
7Alexander:
This was never a country!!!

One thing I know for sure is that one day, the truth about Boko Haram and Killer Herdsmen will come to the surface. It may take decades, but It will surely happen.

The truth is already out. It will be unveiled after the tenure of Buhari
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Viking007:
I can't even think of how this happened. The security protocol around him is almost impenetrable the last time I saw his convoy, damn!

Are the security details not men?

As long as they are not God, assassinations can happen.

If military heads of states, a prime minister and even American presidents can be assassinated, why not a retired general?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by mansamusa08(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
sagio09:
Please dix should not be true. We ain't in the military rule. When last did i hear of someone been assassinated cry

When general Alkali was assassinated by Birom kingdom.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Dracas: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
cry The rich also cry
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by okwabayi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Seriously? This is shameless!
We Niggerians have shown the world politics is a do or die affair. I am ashamed to say I am a citizen.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nature8(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
Assassinated? By the Gunmen, Libyans or the Fluni killer herdsmen? Anyways, the three are the same just the nomenclature to shield a tribe. May his soul rest in peace,.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by arrestdarrester: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2018
7Alexander:
This was never a country!!!

One thing I know for sure is that one day, the truth about Boko Haram and Killer Herdsmen will come to the surface. It may take decades, but It will surely happen.

Don't wait for that long. Vote out this government and see the truth unveiled post 2019

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by TruthinAction: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2018
The best way to protect yourself is to embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit shows you things to come even the evil plans of your enemies so you could avoid them. A man without the Holy Spirit is spiritual blind.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Madlov3: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2018
ZAWs:

Na Today?
Where's General Azazi?
You no know the country wey you dey sef
you don’t even know what you are saying...Azazi died of helicopter crash
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by kanubiafra: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
Assassinated? By the Gunmen, Libyans or the Fluni killer herdsmen? Anyways, the three are the same just the nomenclature to shield a tribe. May his soul rest in peace,.
and this same people wanted kanu to attend a meeting with se governors and to remain here ?
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by kanubiafra: 2:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
TruthinAction:
The best way to protect yourself is to embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit shows you things to come even the evil plans of your enemies so you could avoid them. A man without the Holy Spirit is spiritual blind.
brother pls remove that bible its blocking your view. so you cant see well
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by madjune(m): 3:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Big money is involved.

This man follow chop money meant to buy arms for Boko haram matter under Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Jolite(m): 3:49am On Dec 19, 2018
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI should be held responsible...

Those crazy soldiers along ABUJA-LOKOJA express road has wasted this vibrant man...
oloda, Abuja--keff road not lokoja.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by GEJDHERO: 4:01am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

This is what you read online when kids have the opportunity of holding their parents phone for 5 mins.
Children of hate and perdition EVERYWHERE!
Bunch of kids filled with so much hatred!

How can some little kids sleep and wake up with so much hate all 24 hours and 7 days in a week all their lives, no wonder they can't reason anymore, apart from propagating bad things about the President of everybody in their family?!

RIP Badeh.
My Condolences to his family.
Hoping we get to know the callous and evil people behind this evil act ASAP.
Zombie how are you.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by DeRay98(m): 4:07am On Dec 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Iyalikam.
[b]Eliminated so he couldn't spill the beans on corrupt officials he shared money with
[/b]
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Mac2016(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by semyman: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari kill una here
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by dmbb: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2018
sagio09:
Please dix should not be true. We ain't in the military rule. When last did i hear of someone been assassinated cry
Since General Alkali
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by madjune(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2018
This nigger deserved to die.

He sat on arms budget meant for the prosecution of the Boko haram issue whilst innocent soldiers perished.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by jamace(m): 5:25am On Dec 19, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
Gen Alkali and now Badeh.. something isn't adding up in the military... I pray all goes on well sha...
RIP General Badeh
And Rear Admiral Ikoli, killed in Lagos last year or so.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by efemena5050(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Buhari....buhari....

If this man gets another four years.....it will be hell....

Buhari is a murderer.....an arch-genocidist....a killer.
blue pig shouting like a mosquito in her period. them tell u say na Buhari assassinate am? Y don't u wait for fact before jumping into the river ND drowning ur self
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by efemena5050(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2018
chomchom1:
Buhari is a terrorist
purple Thunder mixed with soup and rice ND beans catch u and kiss u
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by mechanics(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2018
sholatech:
Source? This will be serious. He is not just an ordinary Ex Top Military Brass.
that's true, am wondering whether his security officers were with him.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by mechanics(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Wow, so sad, I saw it on opera news so I thought it was not real.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by efemena5050(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2018
wakaman:
Eeyah!
All the millions, houses, Cars, wives and oloshos would be taken over by another man.

What a shame to die in infamy. You actually killed more people in your life time by diverting monies meant for military personnel in the theatres of war during Jonathan's era.

Shame again!
the only blue reasonable comment so far.... just imagine the wealth now the idiot will not even take a needle home black ND our poverty insecurities of acquiring and show off is alarming

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by efemena5050(m): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Didn't notice u

Next
green mumu
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by seunH: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2018
jamace:
And Rear Admiral Ikoli, killed in Lagos last year or so.
I'm suspecting something big is cooking because the string that ties these two assassinations together is this "arms deal". Somebody powerful is about to be exposed and the person is not leaving anything to chances. If I'm AVM Amosu, I will voluntarily go to efcc headquarters and start living there!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2018
efemena5050:
green mumu

Next
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Oocim

Wetin This one dey miss yarn

efemena5050:
blue pig shouting like a mosquito in her period. them tell u say na Buhari assassinate am? Y don't u wait for fact before jumping into the river ND drowning ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.