Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu (5769 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Gistpeeps: 3:43am On Dec 19, 2018

Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, yesterday denied media report that he was on the list of Nigerians barred from traveling out of the country on the request of the Special Presidential Investigative Panel on the Recovery of Public Property.

According to a statement by Ekweremadu’s Special Adviser, Media, Uche Anichukwu, Ekweremadu, was not in court with the panel or any other government agency over any corruption case, adding that it was the panel that sued him, with the excuse that he allegedly “neglected to declare” his assets “in the manner prescribed by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property”.

A statement yesterday by Ekweremadu’s Special Adviser, Media, Uche Anichukwu, read, “ the attention of the Office of the Deputy President of the Senate has been drawn to a misleading report by a national newspaper that Senator Ike Ekweremadu has been barred from traveling out of the country on the request of the Special Presidential Investigative Panel on the Recovery of Public Property.

“For purpose of clarification and emphasis, the Office wishes to restate that Ekweremadu is not in court with the panel or any other government agency over any corruption case. He was rather sued by the SPIP on the grounds that he, in the Panel’s words, allegedly “neglected to declare” his assets “in the manner prescribed by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property”.

“Ekweremadu’s position is that the Constitution demands every public officer to declare his or her assets to the Code of Conduct Bureau every four years, a provision he had since fulfilled, hence his refusal to fill fresh asset declaration forms forwarded to him by the panel contrary to the constitution.

“It is also his position that the Public Property Special Provisions Act, CAP R4 LFN, 2004, otherwise known as Decree No 3, 1984, which the Panel relied on to charge public officials to court has become obsolete and the power to investigate non-asset declaration is now vested in the Code of Conduct Bureau by the 1999 Constitution (as amended). Therefore, only the Code of Conduct Bureau can receive asset declaration forms from public officers.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/im-not-on-any-travel-ban-list-ekweremadu.html

Morning....[Nairalander]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by yomi96(m): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Is this democracy or crazydemo
The tyrant will be confined to the dustbin of history next year.
Insha Allah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Nukilia: 4:06am On Dec 19, 2018
We told Nigerians that the Buhari regime is always a terrible one. It took a coup to eject him from power, hope Nigerians will do the needful by sending him to the ICC before things get messier....

The president who told Nigerians that he would end medical tourism by Nigerians, but he was the first to flout the rule by staying over 100 days in the UK

Only deluded people still believe in the corrupt crook. Nigeria is in a big trash under the dictator

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by contigiency(m): 4:36am On Dec 19, 2018
I still believe that Ike Ekweremadu must have softpedal going by how gentle he has become to the government nowadays. It's either they have caught him on one big mess which they are using to shut him up, or that he is clearing his way to join APC as was rumored. His gentle response to this issue and his recent approach to his party activities nowadays makes my suspicion louder.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by agbonkamen(f): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2018
OK we thought Bubu have buburise you in his buburism misconduct grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Mentcee(m): 4:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari is just a common silly goat.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by IamPatriotic(m): 4:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku is also not on travel ban, but on wanted list of FBI, ti won ba bi da, ko lo United States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Jonadull: 4:57am On Dec 19, 2018
yomi96:
Insha Allah
Shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by PassingShot(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Nukilia:
We told Nigerians that the Buhari regime is always a terrible one. It took a coup to eject him from power, hope Nigerians will do the needful by sending him to the ICC before things get messier....

The president who told Nigerians that he would end medical tourism by Nigerians, but he was the first to flout the rule by staying over 100 days in the UK

Only deluded people still believe in the corrupt crook. Nigeria is in a big trash under the dictator
We love our Bubu and no amount of teeth-gnashing and wailing will stop that.

PMB will win a landslide to your frustration and to our delight.

As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by emmydoo12: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Make sure you are alone before Watching this hot video please don't allow anyone catch you Watching it>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS5IgW7yWHI&itct=CA0QpDAYCyITCIfipv7rmt8CFcPAnAodoqoN7VIORW1teWRvbyBjb21lZHk%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en[/b]
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by carzola(m): 5:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Nah so money
Ban me from village
This year...

Next yesr lord let me
Travel the world with
No boundaries

Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Eponyeeboz: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2018
yomi96:
Insha Allah

Shibuke the Aba made Jew, Ekweremadu is not on the list of those banned.

I don't know if I have to interprete it into your Abakaliki dialect before you can understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Eponyeeboz: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Mentcee:
Buhari is just a common silly goat.

You must be mistaking Buhari for your father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Eponyeeboz: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2018
contigiency:
I still believe that Ike Ekweremadu must have softpedal going by how gentle he has become to the government nowadays. It's either they have caught him on one big mess which they are using to shut him up, or that he is clearing his way to join APC as was rumored. His gentle response to this issue and his recent approach to his party activities nowadays makes my suspicion louder.

Because Ekweremadu refused to lie, you are suspicious. If he lied like FFK or made stupid statements like Fayose, you won't be suspicious, abi?

You see why you PDPigz need mental treatment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by LWFashion(f): 5:27am On Dec 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
OK we thought Bubu have buburise you in his buburism misconduct grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by lightblazingnow(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Ekwe
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Randy100: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2018
The Buhari you see today in Aso rock you shall see him at Daura in 2019.
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by chuksanambra: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Randy100:
The Buhari you see today in Aso rock you shall see him at Daura in 2019.

That's how we Igbos keep fooling ourselves.

When others were registering for PVC, the SErefused cos we were following that idiot called Kanu. By today's statistics, the SE has the lowest PVC registration and collection figures out of the entire 6 zones. To add insult upon injury, our voter turnout has consistently been the lowest.

Now that an Anambra man is on the ballot, we have shortchanged ourselves. The sad reality is that our votes can't do much for anyone. It's not even enough to elect a class captain not to talk of a President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by braveboy64(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2018
na PDP members go spread that news ooo

1 Like

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by justmenoni: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2018
No mind the ipods and afonja jare, may your life(passingshot) and that of your family,: past, present and future be the same till eternity as the current situation of nigeria, Amen to that jare... No mind the wailing wailers jor grin cheesy

quote author=PassingShot post=73975866]
We love our Bubu and no amount of teeth-gnashing and wailing will stop that.

PMB will win a landslide to your frustration and to our delight.

As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us..[/quote]
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by UncletC: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2018
carzola:
Nah so money Ban me from village This year...
Next yesr lord let me Travel the world with No boundaries
Amen!!
it is well, receive money in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Rexnegro(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2018
guilty conscience or what ?
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmmm OK sir we have heard you
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Randy100: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2018
chuksanambra:

When others were registering for PVC, the SErefused cos we were following that idiot called Kanu. By today's statistics, the SE has the lowest PVC registration and collection figures out of the entire 6 zones. To add insult upon injury, our voter turnout has consistently been the lowest.

Now that an Anambra man is on the ballot, we have shortchanged ourselves. The sad reality is that our votes can't do much for anyone. It's not even enough to elect a class captain not to talk of a President.
We are talking of Nigeria and you are talking of south east. Is Buhari president of south east.
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Pusyiter(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2018
chuksanambra:

hahahahahaha..........you nailed it my bro.
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by Pusyiter(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2018
contigiency:
He is looking at the radar.
What does the future holds for him if Atiku is elected? He will be inconsequential like David Mark
What if Buhari is re-elected? Your guess is as good as mine on his political future
Re: I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu by shakaranews: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Well, we don't have to argue much on this. Just watch this five Minute documentary on the Untold story of ATIKU with a videofootage of his alleged fraud that prompted his ban below. Thank me after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDnkG9MJrY

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Removed Justice Ayo Salami - Vanguard News, 2011. / Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari / Nigeria’s GDP Expands By 4.03 Percent In Q3 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.