Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! (4907 Views)

Important!! Don't Buy The Airtel Smartbox Router Or Mifi / Don't Buy, Sell Pre-registered Sim Cards - Minister To Nigerians / Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by Jinyjagz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
oga restart ur phone
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by SkinnyNigga: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
you no talk on time,.. and I just bought 1k own yesterday
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by Sicilyjoe: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jinyjagz:
oga restart ur phone

What do u mean by restart his phone ?
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by Elxandre(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
They did it to me with 250mb left of my 1gb daily plan.
I try tire no way.
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by sunbilor(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
This is to warn all Airtel users to pause buying of data till they fix their issues. They are randomly blocking peoples line from data connection. I subscribed for 1k data worth and I only used it for 2days before I was blocked off. I am not the only one experiencing this, so if you know you don't want to your money to be water under the bridge better heed this warning.

I can see my balance but my line not connecting to the internet. I but 200mb on my other Airtel,I was only able to use 50mb b4 I was blocked off again. A friend of mine also have this same issue.

See screenshots of my data balance, yet i can't use it. I have called customer care more than 15 times and all they do is ask where you are calling from and your name and simply shoo you off.
Na same Airtel I'm rocking their 4G here.

Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by olorunthobby(f): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Everyone with their own problem with AIRTEL network.. As for me, all apps working fine but my what's app not connecting with AIRTEL network anymore for more than a month now, but anytime I switch to MTN it connects in a giffy..
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by Amastermovic(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
op is actually saying the truth I am an addict Airtel user I can't load 6pages successful I have many case number with them it won't just work and they won't admit to it.. they r criminal ..

it's not about restarting your phone what I suggest is there 3g network is really misbehaving..

please if you don't have 3airtel SIM with minimum of 5k monthly subscription don't quote me ..saying op is a liar
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by symbian123(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm not sure. Used to be a fan of Airtel until they started misbehaving recently. From frequent disconnections to stealing my airtime. I'm currently using Mtn to browse and since yesterday, my network has been going off and on. Wanted to reply this post this evening but my data network refused to come on since. Have rebooted severally. Anyone else experiencing this?
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by faby02: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
na WAh ohh
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by Bigboy289(m): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! by smarty446(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Treading online platform that pays up till #100,000 in a month. just join using this link https://getpaid.ng/product/getpaid-signup/ref/sirwhite446/ and get your self ready
whatsapp me for more details on

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Fidelity Bank?? / Mtn Is Back Again (opera Mini 4.2) / Where To Get Battery For Sony Ericsson Yari U100i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.