Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (35725 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by sammyj: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Na Jenifer because Atiku prefer Igbo to Yoruba people!! grin
dominique:
Titi is doing her campaign on one aide, Jennifer is doing hers on another. If Atiku wins, I wonder who he's going to pick as his first lady.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Misterdhee1(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2018
duni04:
This is the popular Jennifer that helped Atiku launder $40million in the US. She and Atiku are fugitives from the US.
I really wonder if Nigerians are daft or just plain stupid. Everything is online! How she and her husband cornered bribes and bought houses in the US with laundered money! Its all online! It baffles me how these same people can raise their heads again! Are Nigerians stupid ni?
Na today u dey Sabi Especially those from the eastside.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by IbrahimDamola: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
bender79:
Atiku's people should go and campaign in the north and south west because if they feel that igbo votes will give them presidency, they are on a long thing o.

The only time Igbo votes did give anyone presidency was in 2015 just yesterday because of voter apathy. At other times Igbo votes have always given presidency. We Yoruba voters have always been irrelevant until 2015.

#BitterTruth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Sheggy13(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
grin, in that case, its Jennifer's turn.
Lol, as in rotational First Lady things. Perhaps if Atiku wins next year and also gets a second term in 2023, the Hausa wife will be first lady then to complete the the equation - Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa first ladies.. Polygamy and it's wahala.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by demelza: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2018
nijabazaar:

Atiku can even have a stash of $2tri in his hauz and we don't care....anything to get The wicked Jubril out

Even if i have an iota of indecision before, watching that Newyork times video is enough to make me vote out Jubril
Good thing others are not as daft as you.
Buhari will remain in that seat whether through rigging or otherwise.
When he wins, enter the street and protest so police can use you guys as target practice.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by biztip: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2018
better than buhari
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by morris477(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Where I dey in this country? I never knew that baba atiku has two wives. God why our Hausa president always has many wives
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Sheggy13:

Lol, as in rotational First Lady things. Perhaps if Atiku wins next year and also gets a second term in 2023, the Hausa wife will be first lady then to complete the the equation - Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa first ladies.. Polygamy and it's wahala.
Exactly, one Nigeria thingy.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by bender79: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2018
sujexy:
who d hell are u to talk for d Igbos??
Igbo land but nke atiku..if u don't like it go and die
Your brain is so trashy that it doesn't recognise that the write-up already concluded that SE is for Atiku. Ofeke!!!!
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by nijabazaar: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2018
demelza:
Good thing others are not as daft as you.
Buhari will remain in that seat whether through rigging or otherwise.
When he wins, enter the street and protest so police can use you guys as target practice.

May u also receive the point blank treatment from the Nigerian Army and perhaps i will watch you here on NL...and type Eyaaa
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by demelza: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2018
nijabazaar:

May u also receive the point blank treatment from the Nigerian Army and perhaps i will watch you here on NL...and type Eyaaa
You dey fear?
Won't you protest your mAnDatE when Buhari wins?
Won't you fight for your Atiku?
Keyboard warrior grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Let know one say Atiku is not campaigning o!
His wives are busy campaigning.

Has anyone seen JUBRIL in any APC campaign rally? wink

Is Aisha campaigning for “JUBRIL”? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by IbrahimDamola: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku/Obi make una no bother una self o. SE and SS and North central are already 100% articulate, just go and campaign in the NW and NE. You already have 3/6.

Zombie wey no like am, make he do die sharp sharp.

Sai Atiku/Obi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by lonlytroy(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Madam stop wasting your time. This is our First Lady in waiting.

You see why Atiku should win, the guy know good thing
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Newznow: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by joepepsy(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Even his in-laws will vote for buhari.
Thefresh:
Source: https://www.freshreporters.com/2018/12/2019-atikus-wife-takes-campaign-to.html

Ms Jennifer Atiku, wife of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has urged residents of Onitsha to vote massively for the party in the 2019 general elections. Jennifer, who hails from Onitsha, made the plea when she paid a courtesy visit to Igwe Alfred Achebe, the traditional ruler of Onitsha on Tuesday, December 2018.
2019: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbos Should Vote Her Husbandl

“I am here to inform you, my own people, that your in-law, who is my husband, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is contesting the presidential election in 2019, so that you support us to win the election.

“I am your daughter and your in-law is my husband. You asked me to marry him and here I am today to seek your support for his presidential ambition. “Please, do not let us down,” Jennifer, who was accompanied by Ms Margret Obi, wife of Peter Obi, the vice presidential candidate of the party, pleaded. While saying that her visit was to buttress the saying that “charity begins at home,” Jennifer expressed optimism that a PDP government would guarantee the desired economic and social development of the country. In his response, the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, commended Ms Jennifer for finding time to visit the palace and Onitsha to canvass for votes for Atiku and PDP.

“It will be good if our in-law becomes the president of Nigeria. You are a good daughter and your husband, our in-law is also a good man. “Since you deemed it fit to seek my blessing from the throne and support of your people for your husband, Atiku, who is our in-law, what you are praying for will be fulfilled by the grace of God,” the monarch said.

In a remark, the PDP candidate for Onitsha South 11 constituency, Jude Omennajiego, assured that the party would guarantee the people of the area dividends of democracy if elected into office.

Meanwhile, a socio-political group, the Coalition for Nigeria (CN), has raised allegations against the PDP, and its presidential candidate, Atiku, claiming they are hiring foreign help to win the 2019 presidential election. The group made this known in a press statement on Tuesday, December 18, in Lagos.

According to Dipo Samuel, the group’s secretary general, Atiku has already released funds to facilitate the alleged secret mission.

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by hush15: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
Titi is doing her campaign on one aide, Jennifer is doing hers on another. If Atiku wins, I wonder who he's going to pick as his first lady.
Any of them is a winner... the lesson here is the unity that exist in the family. Everyonr supporting the man and if you ask me, if can sustain such harmony at home, then he can that to the nation....

Buhari on the other hand, though with one wife, even the one wife cant trust her husband due to the people around him. who do you think has shown true leadership even in their home
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by 9gerian: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Another drama in the waiting should Atiku win cheesy

Valerie47:
He will have to pick the Igbo wife. Its non negotiable.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Ogaemmy:
Nice. Meanwhile watch a detailed 5minutes documentary on the Untold story of ATIKU, with video footage of the alleged fraud that has barred him from going to America below. Felt like sharing because I was shocked after watching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDnkG9MJrY

You forgot to mention the over $40 million he laundered into the U.S
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by doublecross(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
sorry. apc and pdp are going down. we dont want again pls.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by kornel6767(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Datz only if she has impacted on those ppl she claim to be their daughter, they only remember you when they need ur ellp!!
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by sanyajava: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry Mrs Jennifer Atiku, your husband in question (Alhaji Abubakar Atiku) is a capital THIEF (OLE). What you are requesting for will bring doom to Nigerians. pele oh

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by berrystunn(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
bender79:
Atiku's people should go and campaign in the north and south west because if they feel that igbo votes will give them presidency, they are on a long thing o.

North is already for Atiku 70%
SE 80%
SS 80%
SW 50%

Do your home work
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Okoroawusa: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2018
bender79:
Simple
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2018
morris477:
Where I dey in this country? I never knew that baba atiku has two wives. God why our Hausa president always has many wives
Buhari has one
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by princfred(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
lol
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by princfred(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2018
hush15:

Any of them is a winner... the lesson here is the unity that exist in the family. Everyonr supporting the man and if you ask me, if can sustain such harmony at home, then he can that to the nation....

Buhari on the other hand, though with one wife, even the one wife cant trust her husband due to the people around him. who do you think has shown true leadership even in their home
Hmmmmm senses.
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
After telling her husband is under the control of 2 men?
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by nutripot: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
ATIKU WILL WIN THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

BUHARI IS A LIAR, FRAUD AND CROOK! HE IS 83YEARS AND TOLD NIGERIANS HE IS 76YRS
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
dominique:
the one with the sweetest pussssy would be the chosen one now
Re: Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband by Connecticut: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=dominique post=73979534]Titi is doing her campaign on one aide, Jennifer is doing hers on another. If Atiku wins, I wonder who he's going to pick as his first lady. [K/quote] That's is the reason I am very sure that Atiku is a 419 master. He knew is plan before he has wifes from the 3 tribe. Ole Barawo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.