Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Revealed!!! Ritualists Plan For Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!!! Ritualists Plan For Christmas (303 Views)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Ned Nwoko Gifts Regina Daniels ₦27 Million For Christmas (Photo) / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Ritualists Plan For Christmas by SharpmindsAC: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
MUST READ!!!

It is no secret that nobody is safe no more in Nigeria but information reaching me now is ritual killings has taken a new dimension. Apart from extrajudicial killings everywhere, I heard that there are even those targeting fresh human faeces for money rituals; a relative of mine shared with me how someone wrestled with her to forcefully collect her son's faeces from her (because the boy had to defecate in a potty). It was an unbelievable scene as she was lucky other ritual killers didn't join in to overpower and perhaps kill her in the process. Ladies' underwears are also being targeted for rituals, bathrooms are being bugled into in order to cart away ladies' panties... The other day, an innocent university student seeking accommodation was dismembered by desperate guys seeking blood money! All these are because people must survive; survive because our commonwealth is not circulating! Yet some people think we can continue this way! It's unfortunate that we keep deceiving ourselves that all is well with us even when it is otherwise, truthfully, things are getting out of hand! This country is burning already and our leaders pretend not to know all because their children are secure abroad? A day will mark the beginning of a bloody revolution in this country, no Governor or senator or even the president would be speared. The earlier they fix this country for good, the better for everyone!

I'm Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, a Youth Advocate and Social Reformer, it's bothering to me what Nigeria is turning into, you should also be bothered!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Celebrates Christmas Will Go To Hell - Muslim Preacher / Armed Bandits Onslaught In Zamfara State: / Oyetola Presents N152bn Budget, Promises Salaries Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.