Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) (34556 Views)

Wike’s Ally, Dankwambo, Abandons Integrity Group, Joins Atiku At Gombe Rally / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
APC miscreants are just there to sabotage the rally, what are they trying to prove?
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by whirlwind7(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
U mean chant?
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by lonelydora: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Whether they shout or not, Atiku is our incoming President.

A poor Aboki will always be a poor aboki

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by demelza: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Shebi when some nairalanders said PDP used Bubu's name to entice Gombe citizens to the rally, they were shouted down. grin

This will be the sweetest victory for Bubu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Sholaco: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2018
Lolz
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by id911(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:
APC with lies. Another doctored video by APC. I was there live with my crew

You don't need to waste your precious time replying their devilish lies and propaganda
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by checkolatunji: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:

Show us proof that you were there or ...... You know the rest

5 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin sad grin cheesy wink game on.Atiku and his ipob pigs neva see anything. Febuari nor far again

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by AdesegunSanni89: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
I
beamtopola:
lying SOAB

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by dam2000(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Lazy APC youth at work
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2018
chai sai baba every were.. ipobiafool don't mind them ,na rented crowd ..you w soon cry lagoon.. atiku is not Nigeria option..

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Franzinni: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
All Nairaland zombies are here.....

Hahahahhaha

If buhari loses power they know it's finished for them.... As that is where their families survive BMC I hail!!!
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by danot1030: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Rented crowd

Please tell us who rented the crowd. We still have report of the one pdp rented for Lagos rally but they failed to pay.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Isobug: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
The reverse can also happen in an APC rally, I Trust Almajeris. That's if this is not a doctored work
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by excomarow(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:

Which Crew Abegiiiii.

APC Is A Goal

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Bolster(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
When you pay people to come visit you and hail you, but they started shouting someone else's name instead of yours, bruh, you are not loved.

I hope Atiku will get the message.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by spyg1(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:
APC is desperate to claim that Atiku is not popular in the North. The reality is that you can shout 'Sai Buhari' in a PDP rally and go scot free but if you dare shout 'Sai Atiku' at an APC rally, you will be lucky to escape with your life
Relax! They test their popularity in February, is less than 70days away.

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by seunfly: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2018
Lol at this but I feel it is just the area this particular video was shot.

With my experience in the north, Buhari is much more popular than Atiku, even in Adamawa Buhari is very popular than Atiku. I don't know if Buhari's fortune has change now so our fingers is crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
ashacot:
BABA BUHARI IS LIKE A WAY OF LIFE. ATIKU IS ONE OF THE ONE THOUSAND WAY TO DIE. VOTE FOR HIM AND SEE HIM LOOT OUR MONEY LIKE HE AND HIS FELLOW THIEVES DID BEFORE.

atiku might go bankrut after this election. ATIKU NIGERIANS DON'T LIKE YOU. ONLY IPOB LIKE YOU. WHY NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY SO THAT YOU CAN BECOME THEIR LIFE PRESIDENT

If Pdp send their crowd to Apc rallies to chant Atiku now u guys will use dss and soldiers to arrest them. Another Staged performance by Apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by elmodee7(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
next level.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by SoNature(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
The illiterates in the north is a setback to Nigeria
The south must insist that we restructure this country
These guys cannot continue to take the rest of the country backwards

3 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by IbrahimDamola: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Planted zombies in the crowd fooling themselves!

Sai Waziri Adamawa!

Sai Okute!

Animalistic people congress (APC) zombies won't want you to see this...

https://www.nairaland.com/4912191/apc-not-want-see-picture#73971909

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Kundagarten: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:
APC is desperate to claim that Atiku is not popular in the North. The reality is that you can shout 'Sai Buhari' in a PDP rally and go scot free but if you dare shout 'Sai Atiku' at an APC rally, you will be lucky to escape with your life
I was going to say the above. You read my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by NiajaXionist: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
It seems Buhari has become a menace to PDP grin grin grin Because anytime they shout "Nigeria" people responded with "Sai Buhari". Why not they stop calling Nigeria in their rallies.

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by princetom1(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
Please watch these videos. I think it is in bad taste though as it can degenerate into a fight and a security issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYhcG6p3gM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJs7YWvBv4

This is the kind of next level they are shouting of... Renting under aged kids that should be in school to chant sai baba... No plans and future for them... After all these ones get tired of government, they join boko haram.... Sowore is the only one that truly cares for these people... How many Buhari pikin go almajiri school? How many atiku pikin go almajiri school? But they see these kids as nobody than criminals in life... Let's vote the right candidate... Vote sowore 2019
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Pharaoh9(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
myboy2111:
I think this election is a walk over for PMB . APC don't need campaign for the President

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Djicemob: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
The first video is terribly doctored,I don't know nobody noticed.I do better than this everyday in the studio with my eyes closed,bad job from the editor.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by danot1030: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:

Don't forget guys this is the north. The only reason you can shout sai baba in an Atiku rally is because the crowd are into baba and not Atiku, why you can't shout sai Atiku in a Buhari rally in the north and go free is because is because baba has the crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by joepepsy(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Just campaign ,atiku should not exceed 3percent of the total vote.
myboy2111:
I think this election is a walk over for PMB . APC don't need campaign for the President
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by danot1030: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:

Hehehe, hope this coming election will leave you with no heart attack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.