Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) (34555 Views)

Wike’s Ally, Dankwambo, Abandons Integrity Group, Joins Atiku At Gombe Rally / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Andrewkinggg: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2018
ashacot:
BABA BUHARI IS LIKE A WAY OF LIFE. ATIKU IS ONE OF THE ONE THOUSAND WAY TO DIE. VOTE FOR HIM AND SEE HIM LOOT OUR MONEY LIKE HE AND HIS FELLOW THIEVES DID BEFORE.

atiku might go bankrut after this election. ATIKU NIGERIANS DON'T LIKE YOU. ONLY IPOB LIKE YOU. WHY NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY SO THAT YOU CAN BECOME THEIR LIFE PRESIDENT

You have problem
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by omonaijiria: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
Please watch these videos. I think it is in bad taste though as it can degenerate into a fight and a security issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYhcG6p3gM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJs7YWvBv4

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Poor video editing job

APC should collect their money from you.

At no time was there anything like this yesterday.

APC just liars

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by deomelllo: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:
APC with lies. Another doctored video by APC. I was there live with my crew

From your Nnewi village right?

Igbos sabi lie sha..

SAIBABA2019

grin grin grin
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by omonaijiria: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2018
danot1030:

Don't forget guys this is the north. The only reason you can shout sai baba in an Atiku rally is because the crowd are into baba and not Atiku, why you can't shout sai Atiku in a Buhari rally in the north and go free is because is because baba has the crowd.

That is a lie there.

Jonathan was stoned on the order of a GOVERNOR 2015

APC are just full of deciets and tyrants

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by omonaijiria: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:

Igbos sabi lie sha..

SAIBABA2019

Cry me a river.

At no time was so this happened yesterday.

Stop peddling lies.

Someone doing over on a video and shouting "Back to Daura up and down"

grin grin grin
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by gawk: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
TheMoniker:
Tell me why a right thinking person will vote for Buhari?
It’s a obvious fact that up north, 90% of them are senseless, kill hundreds and you’ll see them going to meet the killer the next minute.
Is either south west of Bleep off Nigeria.
Buhari killed thousands
Who assasinated Badeh?
The massacre of the armless protesters?
Bleep me for having anything to do with those people up north all in the name of Nigeria, it’s inhuman and gory.

So buhari assassinated Badeh...see someone's reasoning depthless
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Asshurbanipall: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
It is clear APC have nothing to offer Nigerians, they have resorted to invading PDP rallies to chant rubbish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by penultematee(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:
APC is desperate to claim that Atiku is not popular in the North. The reality is that you can shout 'Sai Buhari' in a PDP rally and go scot free but if you dare shout 'Sai Atiku' at an APC rally, you will be lucky to escape with your life
Ur point please.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Moukandjo: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
TheMoniker:
It’s a obvious fact that up north, 90% of them are senseless, kill hundreds and you’ll see them going to meet the killer the next minute.
Buhari killed thousands
Who assasinated Badeh?
Bleep me for having anything to do with those people up north all in the name of Nigeria, it’s inhuman and gory.
Tell me why any right thinking person will vote for the PDP?
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by alizma: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2018
and Buhari never start campaign o. see confidence .
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Adebote1: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Hadiza Bala Usman, MD, Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) bombs Atiku on this one:
Atiku, Benefactor Of A Corrosive Rentier System
---------------------------------------------------------
Atiku owns 16 % of Intels. A company between the Volpis of Italy and a number of other international merchants of villainy against African states. Intels started in Nigeria as Nicotes, but eventually transformed to Intels.
For years this company has held the monopoly of generating revenues from all marine activities in Nigeria for NPA. It’s been making massive revenues, making more money than perhaps any of the 36 states in Nigeria except Lagos.
Anyone who knows the damage Intels has done to the Nigerian economy through its monopoly and extortionate rates, without remitting proper revenues to govt will stop Atiku from being President.
Intels by compromising everyone at top level in govt, Presidents, ministers of transport, MDs of NPA got away with gross violations of the law. They couldn’t buy Buhari this time around or the young lady who is MD of NPA, Hadiza Bala Usman. She broke the monopoly of Intels allowing another yard to build the FPSO for Egina, the Total project. Other companies are also now allowed to run base services at Onne instead of Intels alone, which has been the case for years.
Intels has been a cash cow for years, generating over $200m a month with very little going to govt. This has gone on for years. The company has controlled all marine revenues for decades making billions of dollars.
This is the primary source of Atiku’s enormous wealth. By breaking the monopoly, Buhari threatens the wealth of Atiku, reason he outspent every contestant in Port Harcourt to become the candidate of PDP. For Atiku it isn’t about Nigeria though he feigns that. It’s an existential fight. His vast empire of patronage, with Intels at the center is threatened. His Italian and Lebanese mafia are threatened with extinction. They will fight dirty, they will fight with everything they’ve got.
If Atiku wins, Intels becomes a monstrous behemoth Controlling all govt revenues. They are behind Eko Atlantic City, a mega project built for the rich and well heeled, to separate the corrupt and opulent rich from the wretched poor in the country. Just like Atiku’s American University of Nigeria where the lowest fee is N5m per annum.
Atiku is the ultimate exploitative bourgeois. Taking advantage of access to govt to make as much money as possible. The ultimate benefactor of a corrupt rentier economy, where state resources are shared by the powerful and the connected to amass enormous wealth at the expense of the country. That’s been Atiku’s life. You can’t point to any notable business with his name on it, but exploiting access to govts to buy NITEL or Intels monopolizing govt marine income for his use is his style. Cronyism, patronage that continues to enrich Atiku and impoverishes the nation.
Nigerians shouldn’t be deceived. Atiku will connive with Lebanese, Italians any foreigners to sell off Nigeria. If he became President, a few Nigerians in his circle will be very rich, but Nigeria will be worse off for the mass majority.
Above this the Lebanese and Italians in particular would have gotten a presidential accolyte that will work with them to enslave Nigerians.
If you doubt, go to Intels Onne and see the segregation. Italians, Lebanese and all whites treated like gods with the Nigerians as inconvenient appendages. Atiku will be bad for Nigeria. Nigerians open your eyes.
May God save us from Atiku.
14 hrs · Facebook for Android · Friend

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by movetoca: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari is genuinely loved over there in the North. I admire his popularity and crowd. This is why I don't see 10 Atikus winning next election against PMB.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Rotimi47: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Doctored or not doctored, chant or no chant, name calling or no name calling; Some people eye go clear after 2019 election.

I sit down jejely they look in full HD.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by WaffenSS(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:

Pained liar
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by deomelllo: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2018
omonaijiria:
Cry me a river.

At no time was so this happened yesterday.

Stop peddling lies.

Someone doing over on a video and shouting "Back to Daura up and down"

Former Gombe PDP chairman, 10,000 supporters defect to APC

The pioneer chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Gombe state, Adamu Yaro Gombe, has announced his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC). Daily Trust reports that while addressing newsmen after meeting with his supporters, AY Gombe, as he is popularly known, said he and over 10,000 loyalists under the AY Support Group across the eleven local government areas of the state decided to dump the PDP.

https://www.legit.ng/1210390-former-gombe-pdp-chairman-10000-supporters-defect-apc.html

Just today during PDP rally...

Keep lying to yourself.

Atiku is nobody in the North.

grin grin grin
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by doublecross(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Rented crowd
you have sense. 95% of nigerians want that man out so where is the crowd coming from? i wish the people on nairaland can be half as sensible as you are.

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by NiajaXionist: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
PDP made a serious mistake. They should have tendered a different candidate that people respect and believe in, but Atiku is nobody even in his hometown "Jada" in Adamawa state. He did nothing to his people, and we see him as a selfish thieve. Only a few IPOB and Yahoo boys are campaigning for him on places like Facebook and Nairaland, of which most of them are not even residing in Naija or don't even owns voters card. Note the majority of Buhari's supporters doesn't hold mobile set as such are not online and won't read your false propaganda against Buhari. Those reading it are few and most of which have already made up their mind as who to vote for. I'm telling you all this so that you start to lessen the hate and prepare your mind against the inevitable election result outcome. For sure Buhari will come out victorious by God grace.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by doublecross(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

You have problem
a big one. it revolves in his family. lolz
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Polchiz(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:

Igbos sabi lie sha..

SAIBABA2019

I live in the North and I can tell you that the forthcoming election will not be a walk over for Buhari.

Also, Sai Baba does not belong to Buhari alone. It could be Sai Baba Atiku. I know a senator that the people also chant "Baba" when he campaigns.

grin grin grin
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by doublecross(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
NiajaXionist:
PDP made a serious mistake. They should have tendered a different candidate that people respect and believe in, but Atiku is nobody even in his hometown "Jada" in Adamawa state. He did nothing to his people, and we see him as a selfish thieve. Only a few IPOB and Yahoo boys are campaigning for him on places like Facebook and Nairaland, of which most of them are not even residing in Naija or don't even owns voters card. Note the majority of Buhari's supporters doesn't hold mobile set as such are not online and won't read your false propaganda against Buhari. Those reading it are few and most of which have already made up their mind as who to vote for. I'm telling you all this so that you start to lessen the hate and prepare your mind against the inevitable election result outcome. For sure Buhari will come out victorious by God grace.
PDP and APC out.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by zubydave(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2018
What part of the video did they chant "sai baba"?
APC and lies are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Tundeobama(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
What did atiku forgot in government v house after 8yrs of failure ordinary custom officer loot our resources so tey his university is the most expensive in Nigeria in adamawa where almajiri plenty pass.Any human being that vote pdp needs his or her brain examine, someone giving 16yrs and didn't complete any major project electricity or education will rather vote apc or new party pdp never.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by zlantanfan: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
tongue
Edodefender:
Smh Atiku don't even know what he's doing, what a confused fellow.

I'm just laughing here seeing how my Eastern brothers are supporting a man that won't even win up to 7 states.

Godwin obaseki presidency is sure in 2023, no going back.

Nigeria let's get further together.
Bro leave dem iPads, they would be needing a new country soon when their plans to land grab through peter obi fails.

Edo isia gbon

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by tuniski: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
bender79:
Next level. We will never be swayed by their razzmatazz. If you don't like it jump inside a lagoon

Buhari will get millions of votes including yours but he will be defeated by millions more.
Nobody is looking for buharideens Votes!

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Oweku: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Wen Buhari was 40years old he must have been telling his son who was say like 12years old that he his the leader of tomorrow.. Buhari is now 76 and his still calling his son who should be 40years now that he his the leader of tomorrow..

One would wonder which tomorrow..

Browse and earn with this browser.. Its free.
Jus click on my signature below to get started..
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by philiancoop(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
"...A whopping 4.6 million votes were wasted at home. No cabal can make that figure. Ever! We see the cabal story is a makeup tale to keep you away from the ballot boxes..."
culled from
The Incongruorous Youth Force
full article here. click now
http://ajispeaks.com/2018/12/13/the-incongruorous-youth-force/
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by bender79: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2018
tuniski:

Buhari will get millions of votes including yours but he will be defeated by millions more.
Nobody is looking for buharideens Votes!
We are on ground and we will swell the votes for him.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by 042rebel: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku's major offence in the North was choosing an Igbo running mate. Hope he can appease them before elections.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by FoolishBoy419: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2018
TheMoniker:
Buhari killed thousands
Who assasinated Badeh?

What?

Mynd44
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by sujexy(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
APC miscreants can find their way in their to soothe that fears... don't worry we wait for una
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by GBAREN: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:

Tell them and all those with you zombies and Gene will believe that people went there to shout Said baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.