Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) (34552 Views)

Wike’s Ally, Dankwambo, Abandons Integrity Group, Joins Atiku At Gombe Rally / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by BluntBoy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
doublecross:
you have sense. 95% of nigerians want that man out so where is the crowd coming from? i wish the people on nairaland can be half as sensible as you are.

Look at how illiterate your post sounds.

95% my foot!!!

Only illiterates pull out figures from the air. Educated people work with factual figures that are well-referenced.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by ClearFlair: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:
APC is desperate to claim that Atiku is not popular in the North. The reality is that you can shout 'Sai Buhari' in a PDP rally and go scot free but if you dare shout 'Sai Atiku' at an APC rally, you will be lucky to escape with your life.
This shows you who amongst the 2 major parties candidates and supporters is more humane and civilized
Lol...Atiku will only be elected President of your compound. Keep dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Tundeobama(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Is that why you can't write proper english ? Tueeh
Now you begging to be hausa man slave no biafra or death again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by bender79: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
tuniski:

February 16th ain't far.
I relish that date so much to shut you up parmanently
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by PHILipu1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
tuniski:

You certainly dont know me, do you?

How do people use double monikers? It Would have been perfect had this forum comes with real names and identity.

Be listing state elections as if buhari was on the Ballot!

One person that takes me seriously is you!
Buhari will not also be on the ballot next year.
It will be APC and PDP logo.

Is it those people that voted in the state elections that will still vote in the federal election?

Or people will come from mars and vote?
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by beegodson: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
I think its already clear that the people are on the side of President Buhari, he need not campaign, this is already a sign of "go ahead, we are right behind you".
PMB/PYO for 2019
Project 4+4

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by nwanyionitsha: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tundeobama:

Now you begging to be hausa man slave no biafra or death again?
yeriba fulani slave, face the west where the sun has set.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by wasuka14(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:
APC with lies. Another doctored video by APC. I was there live with my crew
pls drop your counter video and ur crew here. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by tuniski: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

Buhari will not also be on the ballot next year.
It will be APC and PDP logo.

Is it those people that voted in the state elections that will still vote in the federal election?

Or people will come from mars and vote?

Buhari will be on the ballot in spirit of balloting!

You for enter the election without a candidate nau! Shior what is happening to Apc in zamfara and Rivers never do abi?
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by tuniski: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
bender79:
I relish that date so much to shut you up parmanently

Will losing an election shut you up Permanentlly?

You think democracy is all about wining elections and insulting opposition abi? Then buhari should have no business contesting 4times having received 3 serious defeats!
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Oblang(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:
APC is desperate to claim that Atiku is not popular in the North. The reality is that you can shout 'Sai Buhari' in a PDP rally and go scot free but if you dare shout 'Sai Atiku' at an APC rally, you will be lucky to escape with your life.
This shows you who amongst the 2 major parties candidates and supporters is more humane and civilized

Be like u be kid when PDP was conducting elections in this country. A mere sight of someone wearing opposition facecap around their campaign is enof to cause chaos...
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by doublecross(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Look at how illiterate your post sounds.

95% my foot!!!

Only illiterates pull out figures from the air. Educated people work with factual figures that are well-referenced.

that figure wasnt pulled out from the air sucker. i am a statistician and i did carry out my survey before making that comment. the 4 geographical zones were covered in the survey so that value of 95% is reliable. so on what ground are you countering my comment?
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Konquest: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
Please watch these videos. I think it is in bad taste though as it can degenerate into a fight and a security issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYhcG6p3gM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJs7YWvBv4

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Amana! PMB/Oshinbajo 2019! grin
"Amana Factor" [trust/to hold in trust] all the way...

Read more here: www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north/
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
I HOPE ATIKU AND HIS SUPPORTERS WILL NOT COME UP WITH THE STORY OF RENTED CROWD.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by erumena(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:

It'll help a lot if you can show your own viseo
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Reader530(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nothing like that. See real video by 10am and Atiku arrived by 3pm

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by walezy14(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
We have seen IPOB election in favour of Jonathan but the result.....failure. The same thing for Atiku. Sai Buhari
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Cheap campaign
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by BluntBoy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
doublecross:
that figure wasnt pulled out from the air sucker. i am a statistician and i did carry out my survey before making that comment. the 4 geographical zones were covered in the survey so that value of 95% is reliable. so on what ground are you countering my comment?

I am a statistician myself.

And I am very well aware that even survey results do not project the reality of things at all times.

Your participants could easily have lied to you. I, myself, have filled questionnaires with answers that did not truly project my feelings.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by prof12(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dpharisee:

Atiku is not a popular person as a leader in the North but a known and popular looter.
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by brightleave(m): 2:19am On Dec 21, 2018
ashacot:
BABA BUHARI IS LIKE A WAY OF LIFE. ATIKU IS ONE OF THE ONE THOUSAND WAY TO DIE. VOTE FOR HIM AND SEE HIM LOOT OUR MONEY LIKE HE AND HIS FELLOW THIEVES DID BEFORE.

atiku might go bankrut after this election. ATIKU NIGERIANS DON'T LIKE YOU. ONLY IPOB LIKE YOU. WHY NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY SO THAT YOU CAN BECOME THEIR LIFE PRESIDENT
grin grin grin
Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by budaatum: 2:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Dpharisee:
You funny! The reason you don't get beat up Sai Bubuing at an Atiku rally is because everyone is Sai Bubuing at Atiku's rally, while Athiefulating at a Sai Bubu rally will get everyone reaching for tyre, petrol and matches since you likely don't deserve to escape at all!

1 Like

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by budaatum: 2:53am On Dec 21, 2018
beamtopola:
Oya, show us the video you recorded that was not doctored. You did record one, knowing you were coming on NL right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video) by ucyonline: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2018
APC is so desperate as a party. So it has gotten to the point of hiring people to chant baba Buhari at PDP campaigns.

Una continu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.