Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo (40191 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by ojlifa: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
i didn't ask for picture of your brother in law

[quote author=freedomforall30 post=73994592][/quote]
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Mbediogu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
He should have grown the boy exactly like the bank. He failed to produce a successor which is the most important aspect of family business.
Thanks for this post, it explains all the misbehavior and foot deep aging at the bank.
I am off to a more serious bank!
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by einsteine(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Warship:

Shuwas, Fulanis and Tuareg are not pure negro just like the Igbos.

For your information, Jews with European mixture will be far different from Jews with African mixture.

That doesn't mean they are different.

Igbos and Ibibios are not pure Negro.

Oga, Igbos are NOT jews.

The Ethiopian Jews are the only black Jews and they were rightfully granted aaliyah to Isreal. If Igbos were Jews, they would have been granted aaliyah. Jewish DNA is detected whether Separdic (North African), Beta Israel (Ethiopia), or ashkenazi (European). Let me repeat it again for the sake of those at the back: Igbos are not Jews.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Kinjikitile(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Demichaels:
The sad chronicles of incompetence

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214236155759809&id=1292601382
the son was a fool. . He was randy,. . He was busy sleeping with his female staff. . Both single and married. .
there was eye-service in his tenure.. . he should be dead by now. . I don't know why he is still alive. . . You dare not use sex as a bargain for women. . If its not consensual. . You digging your grave. .
now that the bank is in comatose. . It serves the father right. .
business is different from family.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by nextstep(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
People blaming the son... yes he was incompetent, but what were all the shareholders, board members, and directors doing when they saw the company going down? It's not like it's a private enterprise, and they had a fiduciary duty to kick his ass out.

Don't forget also that 2015 is when the dullard took over and started running the economy into the ground.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by olumide4christ: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Buhari!!!

Yes, i mean Buhari has a hand in it... He was busy fighting corruption while neglecting the economy... I'm not dismissing the incompetence of the diamond son owner... All I'm saying is that principally, the economic downturn in buharis era made the downfall of diamond bank an inevitable!

So why is Access bank, GTB, First Bank, UBA & others still thriving and posting huge profits since 2015
Why are new banks like Providus Bank, Jaiz Bank, etc coming on the scene since 2015 when Buhari came into power?
Are these banks operating in the USA or in the same Nigeria in which Diamond bank is operating?
Let's always think and reason things through before commenting...please! Buhari has his issues but he is not the cause of everybody's problem in Nigeria!
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by olumide4christ: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
coputa:
Government has custody of a huge chunks of the fund in circulation and when these monies are isolated from the banks who gingers the economy through proper fund management,then we will have a stale,stagnant and sagging economy.

Government fund were deposited in different banks in past rregimesthat's why despite the cry of corruption,the economy is still booming.

Buhari killed the economy.

Well sorry to say but the economic boom was just a bubble which was naturally programmed to burst sooner or later. Remember that before this govt was even elected, our finance minister Okonjo-Iweala told us with her own mouth that the country was borrowing to pay salaries. I hope you haven't forgotten that so soon. Buhari had to give states bailout funds to pay salaries of workers when he came in. Hope you haven't forgotten that too so soon.
When the giant of Africa with the largest economy in Africa begins to borrow money to pay salaries, you know that things have truly gone out of hand. Even if GEJ had been elected, the economy would have still gone down BECAUSE a bubble will always burst sooner or later.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by rapid101(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This is what will happen if we ask Igbo youths to manage Nigeria
u re jst a fool, do u know how many industries dat ve crashed from time memorial till date which re been miss managed by hausa, yoruba nd other tribe.

What happened to concord airline
Owned by abiola
Oceanic bank dat died which was owned by the ibrus
An urhobo tribe
Nd many others

Foolish fool

No wonder u re still poor
Poverty kill u
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Warship: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
einsteine:

Oga, Igbos are NOT jews.

The Ethiopian Jews are the only black Jews and they were rightfully granted aaliyah to Isreal. If Igbos were Jews, they would have been granted aaliyah. Jewish DNA is detected whether Separdic (North African), Beta Israel (Ethiopia), or ashkenazi (European). Let me repeat it again for the sake of those at the back: Igbos are not Jews.

You are free to deceive yourself.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Pharaoh9(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Donald95:
Moral lesson, Don't ever mix business issues with family issues. Always threat both separately.

Just look at how a wasteful son ran down his father's hard labour

lalasticlala Seun OAM4J their is great lesson to learn here

Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by elsom: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
freedomforall30:

The fact is Igbos are not dark skin people naturally. When they arrived Africa from Israel they were essentially white or light brown. Overtime, they began to mix with dark skin Africans, which resulted in some of them being dark skin but the fact is they and Ibibio have the highest amount of lightskin people in West Africa.

How can I get access to the book you quoted?
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by seunmohmoh(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
lloyds:

UBA na bank? Useless bank with hungry looking staff. .

dem don do you something ba?? Come to nairabet bank, we will double your money grin
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by ozoebuka1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
olumide4christ:

So why is Access bank, GTB, First Bank, UBA & others still thriving and posting huge profits since 2015
Why are new banks like Providus Bank, Jaiz Bank, etc coming on the scene since 2015 when Buhari came into power?
Are these banks operating in the USA or in the same Nigeria in which Diamond bank is operating?
Let's always think and reason things through before commenting...please! Buhari has his issues but he is not the cause of everybody's problem in Nigeria!
Why are the likes of atiku, otedola, emoney, etc billionaires? Are they not in Nigeria that have taken over as the country with the poorest citizens?

Use your sense Mr man!!!

That there is an epidemic doesn't mean that everyone gets to contract the disease!!!
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
freedomforall30:

The fact is Igbos are not dark skin people naturally. When they arrived Africa from Israel they were essentially white or light brown. Overtime, they began to mix with dark skin Africans, which resulted in some of them being dark skin but the fact is they and Ibibio have the highest amount of lightskin people in West Africa.
What's the title of the book please?
It looks like an interesting read.
This page in particular buttresses how beautiful the civilization of the place now known as Nigeria was. I'm hungry for more knowledge please
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by olumide4christ: 3:54am On Dec 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Why are the likes of atiku, otedola, emoney, etc billionaires? Are they not in Nigeria that have taken over as the country with the poorest citizens?

Use your sense Mr man!!!

That there is an epidemic doesn't mean that everyone gets to contract the disease!!!

Bros...you made a statement about Diamond bank...I asked you a question to put you in line...you didn't answer the question but you are talking about Atiku, Otedola, Emoney...what do these people have to do with the Diamond bank problem which you said was caused by Buhari
If you can't answer my initial question on other banks - GTB, UBA, FIRST BANK, ZENITH BANK, etc in order to set the records straight, then please leave matter & move on.
Not every issue that comes up in this country is linked to Buhari, Atiku, Otedola et al.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by rafkollinz: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2018
If u can remember Yoruba proverb
Ise
To
Aaaa
Ko
Ji'ya
Fun
She
Kii
Lee
To
Ôjô
Ohun
As
Ba
Sise
Fun
Nii
Pèé
Löwô
Éni
Atipe
Bible verse wiz say dt
Kininkan
Nko
Ôrô
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by generationz(f): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
megareal:
Africans don't do it right. In better climes, the son would have been understudying the father right from the inception of the bank if he was meant to take over. He would have done IT in virtually every department of the bank in almost all the geopolitical zones to learn and to get first hand experience.

However even parents here fail to groom their children well for succession, they believe going to an Ivy League college for a degree in Business Administration is enough. Truth is, nothing beats experience one gets from climbing steadily from the ranks and understudying their betters in the process. .

or it could be a situation of him not just having the knack for business.

When wealthy parents force their kids to study a particular course in order to take over the family business even when the child clearly has talents and interests in another

That your child came up tops in business school, law school or medical school doesn't mean he would be able to succeed in the day to day activity that those jobs entail

No matter how much he understudies his father , these professions require certain innate abilities that separate the superstar from the ordinary person in their profession.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Vickerexchanger(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2018
buying Btc and giftcards now get in touch Btc -350/$
https:///2348067414548
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by ozoebuka1(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2018
olumide4christ:

Bros...you made a statement about Diamond bank...I asked you a question to put you in line...you didn't answer the question but you are talking about Atiku, Otedola, Emoney...what do these people have to do with the Diamond bank problem which you said was caused by Buhari
If you can't answer my initial question on other banks - GTB, UBA, FIRST BANK, ZENITH BANK, etc in order to set the records straight, then please leave matter & move on.
Not every issue that comes up in this country is linked to Buhari, Atiku, Otedola et al.
I quoted those guys and compared them to other Nigerian citizens just to show you how laughable your comparison of diamond bank to other banks is... All of us (you, me, atiku, otedola, etc) are in Nigeria but Buhari's poor economic leadership affects us all differently... Using same analogy; Buhari's poor economic policies affects banks differently...Diamond bank was hit today doesn't mean zenith bank can't be hit tomorrow... Just reason... I answered your question with a similar question.
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Vickerexchanger(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
buying BtC and giftcards at good rate
iTunes & Amazon #DIRECT LOADER
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Amaechi5(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ewooo his ugly son no fit manage am well.

https://zpykiostech.com/wenz-vpn-apk-download/
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by Mizwisdom(f): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
There is foolishness in youth that's why I'm a bit happy old people are ruling us, if youths take over we will be doomed
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by fxskye: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Just like Societie Generel Bank......birthed by Ousola Saraki (Father) & buried by Bukola Saraki (Son).
Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by fxskye: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mizwisdom:
There is foolishness in youth that's why I'm a bit happy old people are ruling us, if youths take over we will be doomed

A rare truth amidst Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank: Birthed By The Father Buried By The Son - Mazi Obioma Ezenwobodo by johnaruson(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hnmnmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE The Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (photos) / Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / POS Fraud Transaction On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.