Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights (5678 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Aladdin1(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
No be lie.true words.its a pity.we all join.even me.when we see or hear evil they happen to our fellow man we go commot eye as if e no concern us,either becos of fear or becos na our person dey involved.very bad.so far e no affect us.we all go keep quiet.when we see truth becos we dey gain or eat 4rm who they do evil we go throwway eye.its a heartless contry of evil i tell u.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by kotv: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
I wanted to post this here as it fits clearly to what's being said. Conscious of humanity is severally lacking in Nigeria especially in the APC supporters.

Only in Nigeria would someone think it's okay to taunt and mock a beggar just to score some political points and people aren't offended

Only in Nigeria will something like this happen and people think it's okay. Only in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/4914286/see-what-happens-when-hausa

Human conscious/empathy is lacking severally in Nigeria.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Prompto: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
TheRealestGuy:

So cos he's against indiscriminate shooting at unarmed protesters he's Igbo?

A lot of y'all are roving mad!!!

Don't worry, Buhari or his cohorts will one day pay for these atrocities. In this life or thereafter.
The only mad ones I see a the likes of Ounkwu that slaughtered 3 million over foolishness. The entire Igbo tribe need to be beaten blue black with razor sharp matchet till you get sense or erased from the surface of the earth.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Nukilia: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
kotv:
That is because most Nigerians do not have any conscious or anything that makes a person human. I stopped expecting any form of humanity when I saw people mocking both shittes, ipob and middle belt farmers murders. Nigerians are just sick in the head. Only a handful still have some kind of human empathy
Everyone will have their fair share of the wicked government... Its only a matter of time
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Tonniey(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
prela:
If u pple like vote Buhari in again. You will all be put to shame. Amen

That's deep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sack Service Chiefs To End Insecurity, ADP Tells Buhari / . / Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State: Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.