Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect (49894 Views)

Meet Thomas Fuller, African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People / Solve This if You Are Intelligent / 6 Signs that Shows You Are Intelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by NairaMaster1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:

English is a foreign language so yes a foreign language is included.
Yoruba, Igbo, pidgin and Englishgrin

You can speak only 3 languages. Pigin is English fractured.

I speak:

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
English

I am an Igbo man. Currently learning Urhobo/Isoko
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
InvestorO:

Very simple
Answer is 64
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by IamPlato(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple:
Can tell i've got 2 and 3. Didn't think it was anything though.
Chai! So We That Dont Have Any Are Olodos Abi. There Is God o
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I speak:

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
English

How did you succeed in learning to speak these languages.
Possibly show me the way
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:
NO SOURCE? And please organise the stuff for easy comprehending...

Comprehension.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by maisauki: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
What do u cal w dat av d inteligences altogeda
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:
This comment alone shows your low level of intelligence !

2 Likes

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I speak:

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
English
Wow, 3 Gbosa for you, I think it has to do with high iq, and don't forget to add that fact to ur cv, its a booster.
And Mine is 4 not 3 languages cos a white man can never understand Nigerian Pidgin English. WinWin
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by AGIDIMA1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=israelmao post=74000298]Ability to attend highly intellectual debate and not run away from it.[/
I like that

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nice to know I'm intelligent.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Qpetz: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
InvestorO:

Very simple
Answer is 64

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by OlujobaSamuel: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Mine is 1, 2b, 5 & 6.
Sometimes ago, pry sch days and early sec school, I was one of the best in maths in school(Dad had NCE and Grade 2, Maths major), so I got no choice but to chop whip or know, I got freedom late sec school days. Maths na my only problem today but I read finance in school and I did well except for account.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:

English is a foreign language so yes a foreign language is included.
Yoruba, Igbo, pidgin and Englishgrin
Bad guy, me and you dey this category... e remain Hausa for us to be hyperpolygloths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Borntofuck: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
To become a genius is ability to put an effort what is in your mind
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by ekensi01: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:
English is a foreign language so yes a foreign language is included. Yoruba, Igbo, pidgin and Englishgrin
I Can See.

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Hausa is one of the easiest languages.

Yes its true, i just don't have friends from that side or friends that understand hausa language
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by dfrost: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:

That also one of the signs of an intelligent person. He hardly has time to arrange things according to the normal person's way.

cheesy grin
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by SocialJustice: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:
Must everything be copied?
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by dfrost: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Hausa is one of the easiest languages.

Not just one of the easiest. It's actually the easiest. No diacritics.

Sanu.

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Akalia(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Except you are a slowpoke or have serious brain damage ; every human being that is mentally sound is intelligent. Though being intelligent is relative- there are levels of intelligence and I believe the IQ test does great justice at differentiating the various levels of intelligence.

Being book smart (academically good) isn't the only yardstick for intelligence but most people especially in this clime of the world do think that being intelligent is only when one is academically bright/good, when that is not always the case.

Personally, I think the ability of a person to be very articulate and coherent when it comes to both verbal and written communication is a profound pointer that the person is intelligent because it is very much anchored on the cognitive process (thinking faculty).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by dfrost: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

I speak:

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
English

Pidgin is actually an official language of the world.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin

I will also suggest you learn one more international language. Mandarin, Spanish or French.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by dfrost: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Akalia:
Except you are a slowpoke or have serious brain damage ; every human being that is mentally sound is intelligent. Though being intelligent is relative- there are levels of intelligence and I believe the IQ test does great justice at differentiating the various levels of intelligence.

Being book smart (academically good) isn't the only yardstick for intelligence but most people especially in this clime of the world do think that being intelligent is only when one is academically bright/good, when that is not always the case.

Personally, I think the ability of a person to be very articulate and coherent when it comes to both verbal and written communication is a profound pointer that the person is intelligent because it is very much anchored on the cognitive process (thinking faculty).

I agree with you on this.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by thesolutions(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
karlboss:
I saw this question yesterday and got angry because it took seconds to answer the question. I'm like what is genius about this question
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:

Learn and move on, stop trying to appear like an aproko
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:
Funny what the topic is about and you actually type this.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Olorichubby(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
karlboss:
I saw this question yesterday and got angry because it took seconds to answer the question. I'm like what is genius about this question
The answer is 36
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by ikorodureporta: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Intuitiveness
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Ykol(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Comprehension.
lol

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Ykol(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Skirmishes:
Number 1 and 3 is my expertees.

I can calculate figures and mathematical concepts in seconds. That's how fast my brain is.
wow it a gift

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Taku555(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
I speak 5 Languages fluently! 3 from South Africa and two in Nigeria
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Odinz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
I think intelligence in summary is a measure of how well a persons' mind processes information.
It is not tied to any field or discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.