Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (21206 Views)

FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans / A Picture From The Future: Buhari's Official Handover Come 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Asshurbanipall: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Today,19/12/2018 the Official Handover of the Atiku/Obi Campaign Office to the the Anambra Campaign Council was conducted.We are set to go!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by IbrahimDamola: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Nice edifice!

Sai Waziri Arewa!

Sai Okute Ndigbo!

Atikulation ti wole!

grin

Lalasticlala eh!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Nice One!!! These Combo is bringing a robust change in our economy...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Asshurbanipall: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Today,19/12/2018 the Official Handover of the Atiku/Obi Campaign Office to the the Anambra Campaign Council was conducted.We are set to go!

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by IamPatriotic(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2018
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft skin for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by AlhajaChinyere: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2018
No be Nnamdi KANU be that?

1 Like

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by docadams: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
I can bet a pound of flesh that the building originally belongs to Obi. He has coolly collected rent money through a third party. .Real or fake Him Tu Lie people aren't known for Charity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by oilPUSSY(f): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft skin for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?
Keep shooting yourself on the leg.
But be ready to bear the consequences when the chips are down because people will remind you about this your decisive comment at the proper time.
To you, tribal interest supersedes that of National interest instead of the other way round.
I hope reasonable Yorubas don't behave like you..
Come to think of it, what made you think that you won't be consumed by Buhari's archaic style of govt ?

36 Likes

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by mushystuff: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

And it all boils down to tribal/ethnic politics for you right? It is a shame really

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Yoruba Muslim speak for yourself. I am a Christian Yoruba, I will never ever vote for Buhari that is killing my Christian brothers in the North Central not even at a gun point !

For your information, if Buhari wins in 2019 (God forbids), he won't spare anybody.. SE, SS, SW even you Yoruba Muslims won't be spared because buhari 's boys don't see you as good Muslims that's why you are also targeted during riot/crisis in the north .
Don't think you are safe where you are because Benue people once thought they were safe when the crisis was only happening in Platue and Southern Kaduna until they started seeing the reality.

Receive sense..

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by ClearFlair: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Waste of stolen resources. PMB will wipe the floor with them. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by xefaj: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
embarassed
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku for President grin grin grin

PDP Power to the People

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Click like for Atiku kiss
Click Share for Buhari cry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Omeokachie: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ara ga agba ndi ara grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Dedetwo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
docadams:
I can bet a pound of flesh that the building originally belongs to Obi. He has coolly collected rent money through a third party. .Real or fake Him Tu Lie people aren't known for Charity.

Your comment is a worthless balderdash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by omonaijiria: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

O ti ya were.

Ori e ti san for saying that.

You're not serious.

Zombies with myopic brain

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Aluckiest(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Am sure you benefited from the 10k trader's money which you must pay back in 100 Folds.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by oneluv11: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

you see ur life?

just look at ur life

I
eeeeeeeeetheooorrrtyyyyyyyyy. person

7 Likes

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by excomarow(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
I was expecting to see an edifices...

Na Residential Building Sef
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by dajoaneke(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
You are a vile and bitter person. There's nothing patriotic about your statement.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Sommydisaster(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
No be Nnamdi KANU be that?
lol
that's oseloka, he came out for ANAMBRA gubernatorial election.
Representative of PDP
GOD should please give us a better government
CHECK MY SIGNATURE THO
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Bustincole(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eba mi kigbe ole o ole o ole o

Wen the d bush meat catch d hunter

1 Like

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by excomarow(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
d
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by maynation(f): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

This rubbish you just wrote is for you and your fellow dead brained family members. My family and I shall be voting Atiku /Obi

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by troubleboi: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
I am tired of APC and PDP...

Am giving Omoyele Sowore my vote..
Vote for a young and vibrant individual for President

Vote AAC...

If operamini is not paying you for browsing, my guy change your browser... Click my signature below and get paid as u re using the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by katunboy: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim speak for yourself. I am a Christian Yoruba, I will never ever vote for Buhari that is killing my Christian brothers in the North Central not even at a gun point !

For your information, if Buhari wins in 2019 (God forbids), he won't spare anybody.. SE, SS, SW even you Yoruba Muslims won't be spared because buhari 's boys don't see you as good Muslims that's why you are also targeted during riot/crisis in the north .
Don't think you are safe where you are because Benue people once thought they were safe when the crisis was only happening in Platue and Southern Kaduna until they started seeing the reality.

Receive sense..

The way you reason just mk me don't know Wht to say.. From tribal to religion, Omase o..

1 Like

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Elvis2kay: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
Nice One!!! These Combo is bringing a robust change in our economy...

day dreamer...received brain YIN.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by techking: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
lOLLL
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by YurFatHer: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production / Amotekun To Patrol Southwest Borders / Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.