Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (21204 Views)

FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans / A Picture From The Future: Buhari's Official Handover Come 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by kpo4real: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
omonaijiria:

O ti ya were.

Ori e ti san for saying that.

You're not serious.

Zombies with myopic brain

thank u
don't mind that idiot saying rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Hollysaint: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft skin for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?
I hereby rename you" I am tribalistic". congrats

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by ridbell01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Keep shooting yourself on the leg.
But be ready to bear the consequences when the chips are down because people will remind you about this your decisive comment at the proper time.
To you, tribal interest supersedes that of National interest instead of the other way round.
I hope reasonable Yorubas don't behave like you..
Come to think of it, what made you think that you won't be consumed by Buhari's archaic style of govt ?
seems the pdp has turned your state to Dubai as claimed by Obi the Chinese guy
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for Greater Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by madjune(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
After all these razzmatazz, Buhari go still win.

Vanity is so painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by opribo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
It will be a total disaster for the whole country should we allow Jubrin Bubu to rig himself back to power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by IloveToMess: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
May God kill Buhari and spare Oshibanjo at least he is not a killer even though he is a looter.
Atiku and OBI all the way especially OBI!!
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by MufasaRebirth: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
[s]The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft skin for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?[/s]
Ologogoro grin
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by alizma: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Nice edifice!

Sai Waziri Arewa!

Sai Okute Ndigbo!

Atikulation ti wole!

grin

Lalasticlala eh!
nice edifice for where, hope you are not taking that story building besides the secretariat to be the PDP building?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by propsvila: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. Ask yourself, how many relevant Hausa/Fulani will genuinely support another tribe at the expense of a fellow Fulani, if Jega could have soft skin for Buhari at the detriment of Jonathan who appointed him, or the then National Chairman of PDP Adamu Muazu openly castigated Mrs. Patience Jonathan because she used slur language against her husband's opponent or an IGP Suleiman Abba supported his kinsman at the expense of the man who appointed him, guy are a complete "omoale" to support Obi's PDP against Osinbajo's APC because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?
Achaic thinking in mordern Age, No wonder Nigeria is not progressing.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by myettiallah: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
docadams:
I can bet a pound of flesh that the building originally belongs to Obi. He has coolly collected rent money through a third party. .Real or fake Him Tu Lie people aren't known for Charity.

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

U are funny ooo!!!!
When has Obi become Chairman Mao of china
Looolzzzz
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by myettiallah: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
cry
docadams:
I can bet a pound of flesh that the building originally belongs to Obi. He has coolly collected rent money through a third party. .Real or fake Him Tu Lie people aren't known for Charity.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by OSLinks(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by GoodofNaija: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Your father is idiot and omoale!
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by oxygen247(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Hate speech
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by AlhajaChinyere: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

You spoke well my brother. A lot of the replies you are getting are coming from flat headed Igbos living and surviving in Yoruba land. Dont let them confuse you. They are stupid tribalist and we must be ready and willing to engage them on the same level.

Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by anambraamaka: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Bro the way people attacked this your stooped comments it gave Me hope again in Nigeria. We can live together and make this country great
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Godblesspmb: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim speak for yourself. I am a Christian Yoruba, I will never ever vote for Buhari that is killing my Christian brothers in the North Central not even at a gun point !

For your information, if Buhari wins in 2019 (God forbids), he won't spare anybody.. SE, SS, SW even you Yoruba Muslims won't be spared because buhari 's boys don't see you as good Muslims that's why you are also targeted during riot/crisis in the north .
Don't think you are safe where you are because Benue people once thought they were safe when the crisis was only happening in Platue and Southern Kaduna until they started seeing the reality.

Receive sense..
IAM from southern kaduna and i can confidently tell you that PDP is the Genesis of all d killing in southern kaduna. I can remember when atiku was director of customs he helped the fulanis to import arms which were used to kill my brothers. I have facts to tell you that atiku is a DEVIL. Therefore me and my family will vote for BUHARI
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by meccuno: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
This is clearly the reason why i want Nigeria divided......and it will happen.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by id4sho(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
i think it's the same hausa/fulani that voted GEJ to power in 2011 and PMB lost out.
Be Guided
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by ofwest47(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dead and buried IPOB Bia_fraud and chief looter Atiku .
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Modarun(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim speak for yourself. I am a Christian Yoruba, I will never ever vote for Buhari that is killing my Christian brothers in the North Central not even at a gun point !

For your information, if Buhari wins in 2019 (God forbids), he won't spare anybody.. SE, SS, SW even you Yoruba Muslims won't be spared because buhari 's boys don't see you as good Muslims that's why you are also targeted during riot/crisis in the north .
Don't think you are safe where you are because Benue people once thought they were safe when the crisis was only happening in Platue and Southern Kaduna until they started seeing the reality.

Receive sense..

Dont mind the bafoon. He doesnt even knw that BH and the fanatic herdmens are gradually wiping out other Islamic sects as we speak.
The worst of it all is if ever Buhari gets another term, God forbid. The country would be so messed up and divided and the rest of the country would gladly melt out their anger on whom so ever takes afyer Buhari. its only a foolish zombie that thinks the South south, South East, the Ncentral and North east would allow whom so ever that replaces him have a peaceful country? As it stands today, the rest of the South are watching with keen interest how it pans out.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by shakmati(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The 2019 Presidential election isn't about Buhari and Atiku, a supremacy "battle" between Yoruba and Igbo, if you're Yoruba and you're hereshouting Atikulatoor or Obituary, you are not just an idiot, but an omoale. because you feel Atiku will give out free money, let me ask you, what did you do with all the free money you got during Jonathan's regime?

It is sad that you are educated enough to write this yet be so primordial in your reasoning. You need Jesus!
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by Modarun(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Godblesspmb:
IAM from southern kaduna and i can confidently tell you that PDP is the Genesis of all d killing in southern kaduna. I can remember when atiku was director of customs he helped the fulanis to import arms which were used to kill my brothers. I have facts to tell you that atiku is a DEVIL. Therefore me and my family will vote for BUHARI

am in kaduna south. Stop the lies. Where in kaduna.south? are you liar.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by stineb1: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamPatriotic:
You are a tribalist, racist and nepostic fellow. Get out of here.
Re: Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2019
Elvis2kay:

day dreamer...received brain YIN.
To your family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC / My Lips Are Sealed: WAEC Official Refuses To Verify Dapo Abiodun's Certificate / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.