Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 (39889 Views)

Lamborghini Owner Breaks Huracan's Windscreen While Showing Off His Supercar / Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price / N108m 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Racecar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by obafemee80(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2018

Remember Pope Francis's custom-built 2018 Lamborghini Huracan coupe that was auctioned for over $800k or 4 times its retail price back in May?

According to Lamborghini, the final bidder at the Sotheby’s auction failed to pay the agreed $861575 price.

Now you have the chance to win your dream car through a fundraising raffle draw by donating a minimum of $10 in order to enter the contest according to Omaze.

And if you happen to be the lucky winner, you and a guest will head to the Vatican to receive the keys to your new car during a private ceremony with Pope Francis and Lamborghini’s CEO, Stefano Domenicali.Flights and hotel included.

The proceeds from a fundraising raffle will still go to rebuilding war torn villages ,assist victims of human trafficking , provide medical care and education to those riddled with poverty.

So with as little as $10 (N3650), you too can be a winner of the blessed rear-wheel-drive Lamborghini Huracan that has the strength of 573 horses and a top speed of 198 mph (320 kmph). It will go from zero to 62 miles per hour in just 3.4 seconds .

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/pope-francis-₦82m-lamborghini-huracan-supercar-could-be-yours-for-as-little-as-₦3650/

12 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Aldebaran(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let me try my Luck grin

30 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Emmanuel602(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Any link on how to enter the raffle? I'm feeling lucky this evening cool

49 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Timagex(m): 3:28am On Dec 20, 2018
We aff hear

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2018
What kind of kingdom fraud is this? If you want to give out the car for free, then do it rather than insulting our intelligence.

Let's assume 500 Million people worldwide fall for this "HOLY Fundraising Lottery Scam" by donating $10 each, that equals $5 Billion.

Religion has always been about money & scam!

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Lucifer66(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Children are hungry and starving and this man has a sports car!?
Let's not forget raffling Is a fraud!
You could end up spending 10x more and the maintenance of that car cost more than 300$k after a year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by maxiuc(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2018
angry sad angry sad

Waiting for those vanity upon vanity crew

Nothing in this world is vanity for far you are alive

Vanity upon vanity yet they keep raking in millions and billions of dollars into their personal pocket and be telling you vanity upon vanity

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2018
dis people wise gan ni ooo..... millions of people go donate to qualify.... so dem go get d money wey dem need for the car.. Sense will not kill dat Nigerian behind this idea.... 9jabet in anoda language... collect from plenty people and give to one person...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2018
*singing* The girl is mine .........
Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Factfinder1(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by kalvoken(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Nothing is impossible. Imagine me or you winning this heaven on earth.

Make i just leave am for my head

3 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by CuteMaro(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2018
wow!
It's obvious the Pope doesn't really need the car.

Way to go as the children in War torn countries need it more.

This is opposed to how religious leaders in a certain poverty headquarter of the world reason.

Daddy G.O will gladly mount this 'heavenly' ride and still collect seed from pipo that want to key into the 'Supernatural kingdom blessings'.

How did we even get here

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by milanseedorf(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Zoharariel:
What kind of kingdom fraud is this? If you want to give out the car for free, then do it rather than insulting our intelligence.

Let's assume 500 Million people worldwide fall for this "HOLY Fundraising Lottery Scam" by donating $10 each, that equals $5 Billion.

You were too blind to read this part abi

The proceeds from a fundraising raffle will still go to rebuilding war torn villages ,assist victims of human trafficking , provide medical care and education to those riddled with poverty.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by BizBayo: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
To me, this is nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Strongbest(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol. Joke? Looking for a pin inside an ocean is easier than trying to win this offer. grin

Someone still going to be a winner at the end of the day though.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by StPete: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Any link??
Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by DauraIsAGoal: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
MMM

2 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by VcStunner(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Better move
Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by DauraIsAGoal: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
New scope, they will raise 100 times the value of the car.
Our Nigerian pastors will soon adopt the method

2 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by tyson98: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2018
milanseedorf:

You were too blind to read this part abi

He thinks the Catholic Church is like other churches

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by VcStunner(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Zoharariel:

I have nothing but pity for u and respect ofcourse. Naturally elsewhere, a Pastor gifted with this will stage a thanksgiving and use his members clothe for red carpet while letting them know the lord he serves is greater.
But here is the thing, $860k will feed 1M IDP in Nigeria maybe for a year. But imagine having such wisdom to make as much as u projected $5B using the same asset? That will not only feed those IDPs but will also rebuild their lost homes! Which is what the Pope and the church stand for.

Next time you pray, beg him for wisdom. I know u still pray.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by jaxxy(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2018
I heard it’s been auctioned for charity. I have a lot of respect for this pope

8 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by sojayy(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Zoharariel:

is $10 too much to donate for d poor? u should know it's just a fund raising tactics.....get that into ur poverty riddled coconut head.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Sparkle777(f): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Wow, that's nice. I will also try, if I win, I'll still give it back to the Pope or something, that car will always put u in the will I say, negative spotlight, besides wetin I wan take that kind of car do?. If I don't win it, at least the money is for a good cause.

7 Likes

Re: Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 by Ernesthugo(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Emmanuel602:
Any link on how to enter the raffle? I'm feeling lucky this evening cool
please fill me in 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / 5 Best Kept Secrets Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You To Know / 9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.