Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Xmas Give Away Ask What You Want Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Xmas Give Away Ask What You Want Here (375 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Get Triggered When You Ask What Someone Does For A Living / Give Away!!! Xmas Skincare Give Away For Lovers Of Beautiful Skin. Hop Right In / Affordable Christmas/xmas Hampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Give Away Ask What You Want Here by PraisePiano: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good day everyone
So I decide to create this opportunity for us all I hope the mods push it to the FP
We are one family wether we like it or not and I’m this season of celebration the most important is giving and thanking God for your life all through the year. Many wish to be in whatever position you are right now but they are no more....it’s only Gods grace. So I want to urge us to name whatever gift you would like to give or be given, who knows someone out here might need it and this will surely bring us more close.

So guys don’t be shy it’s a season of happiness
Say what you want for Christmas your angel might be here and will locate you.
Happy Xmas in advance
Mods pls do the needful thank you!!
Re: Xmas Give Away Ask What You Want Here by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Stop opening dumb threads! Keep giving folks the validation to beg here and there. There are two ongoing give-away threads already. Why open another?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buy Different Brands Of Cameras Here At The Cheapest Prices / Man Keeps Driving While Woman Delivers Baby In A Moving Car / Melanin Popping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.