Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (78875 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by tendingNews: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigerian number one twerker, Janemena, takes her twerking skills to the kitchen. She twerks while cooking in the kitchen.

Later she serves her 'Daddy' food while twerking. The 'Daddy' eats on her backside as she twerks.

Watch the video below and see more photos.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/janemena-twerks-while-cooking-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by tendingNews: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Reactions
Watch video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by tendingNews: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
More reactions and photos

Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
thornapple this is what i love grin. Nothing more benefiting for daddy than to be served his breakfast on top a round,soft black or yellow Ukwu.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by SweetBuns(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Two jobless bastards angry

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Olalan(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
NL mods pls don't push this trash to FP it's an insult to the sensibility of right thinking youths who are doing productive things with their time.

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Homeboiy: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
I need this type of girl

Vera nyash no soft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by EbukaHades10(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Common sense right now

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by tendingNews: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Olalan:
NL mods pls don't push this trash to FP it's an insult to the sensibility of right thinking youths who are doing productive things with their time.

If you are doing right things with your time why bother opening the thread to comment?
After you have viewed finish, you don't want others to see abi?

Allow the left thinking youths to see the thread while the right thinking ones like you should keep off.
Lol

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Clemercy2: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na garri the daddy dey drink?

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
thornapple this is what i love grin
Lefulefu where have you been?. cheesy cheesy
I know what you like dear.

Unfortunately i don't twerk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Lucifer66(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
After watching this video, Am ready to go at any length to Fvck this woman cheesy even if it means rape am ready.
The heads of my sister or using my unborn child for money ritual cheesy
Am ready!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by ObservantFellow: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Lucifer66(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
But wait o
Why is he eating water?
Does this mean slay queens can't cook cheesy
I can only imagine the after video fvcking cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by OkunrinOloro: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
SMH.

[img]https://i./UX2.gif[/img]

[img]https://i./S21.gif[/img]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
angry
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by ife2ray: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
tendingNews:
Nigerian number one twerker, Janemena, takes her twerking skills to the kitchen. She twerks while cooking in the kitchen.

Later she serves her 'Daddy' food while twerking. The 'Daddy' eats on her backside as she twerks.

Watch the video below and see more photos.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/janemena-twerks-while-cooking-in.html?m=1
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Factfinder1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Joyboy1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
What if she mistakenly messed!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by remi4ever(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Problem tie niyen...

Bullshit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by drshrewd: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahbakaba grin
I must blow all the slay queen in this planet before I die grin
No matter the cost grin
Who wan marry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Koolking(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2018

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
lefulefu:
thornapple this is what i love grin

You and yansh.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Lindaikeji007: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
GNLD - JOB SCAM

RE: Xplode Ventures (JOBOMAS) - IT Support Analyst

Good day Bolaji Tunde

Refer to your application as an IT Support Analyst, CF LEAD our Human Capital organizational arm empowered with building capacity kindly invites you for a session/interview in our office this Wednesday, 19th December, 2018.

Venue:

1,Adekunle Owobiyi Close
Off Oladele Kadiri Close (Adjacent Babcock University Schl),Ogba.

Time: 8.30am

REF Code: 10220639

Kindly call the HRM on (08021035949) for direction and come with a printed copy of this invite.

Regards,

Business Consultant Manager
Ezeukwu N.O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Olalan:

Traffic over morals is the opium of blogging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Buffalowings3(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin
How fitting is it that ftc belongs to the one and only ukwu connoisseur of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by SaturnNick(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Justbeingreal(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
undecided

Nawa.

Shame don die for this generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks by Erastuslove: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Incest loading[sup][/sup] embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.