Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech (30395 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by alsudaes1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2018

Cc: NLC
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by spyg1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a failure

Only fools support this government
Only a slowpoke will support Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by hrykanu231(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
This will not just be your last budget to the 8th Senate, it will be your last budget as President of Nigeria. Enough of this cluelessness please
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Ogaga87(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
This same amount is what PDP will use for 2 years and yet this APC could not ameliorate our suffering...

PDP used 4.5Trillion for four years and still paid for subsidies while we were buying fuel for 97 naira..

APC came and presented 6.8 in its first year and the amount has continued to increase where we are now having 8. today...

God will help those with faulty brain that believe things will get better with this criminal

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Almunjid(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Number 13 and 14 is repeatation! Lol
Did Buhari repeat him self there? grin

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Friend01(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Alphafeezay:
No. 15 should be "my last budget speech before i return to Daura"

God willingly for his first tenure.
Baba is coming back to continue in Aso Rock In sha'Allaah till 2023.
I know Atiku means well, but I can't trust him and the people around him to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by kogi2010: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
nigerians always reason with dere anus, the same ppl shouting atikulat now will soon b shouting sai baby is better than atikulat just watch and see

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Alphafeezay(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Friend01:

God willingly for his first tenure.
Baba is coming back to continue in Aso Rock In sha'Allaah till 2023.
I know Atiku means well, but I can't trust him and the people around him to do the needful.

Baba has made life difficult for all of us, i was his diehard supporter but truth be told Baba has failed Nigerians, people are dying of hunger and hardship.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Breakwise: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
It is commendable!
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by zombieTRACKER: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
spyg1:
Only a slowpoke will support Atiku

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
AtikuObi is the way
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
AtikuObi is the best tag team ever
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Denikayan: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
festacman:
The Choice before Nigerians:

Buhari's DEVELOPMENTAL ECONOMY
- Diversification of the economy and laying foundation for production-driven economy
- Improving agriculture and reduction in food importation
- Shrewd use of government revenues
- Conservation of nation's hard-earned Forex Reserve
- Sensible wealth redistribution through social Investment programs
- Critical infrastructure-tied borrowings
- Showing political maturity by completing on-going projects rather than abandon them to start new ones
- Being truthful about the economy rather than giving false hopes
- Fighting corruption and blocking leakages
- Etc.

OR

PDP's CONTAINER ECONOMY:
- Importation of everything including what we can produce because local production capacity is low
- Sharing of national wealth to privileged party "stakeholders" to empower them to win next elections
- Abandoning on-going projects and awarding juicy contract for new ones
- Selling public assets to foreign fronts of party stakeholders as compensations
- Seting up signature white-elephant projects that will guarantee annual budgetary allocations
- Painting a beautiful picture of the economy even when the outlook is bad to make people happy
- Principle of "Who Forex Reserve epp? - spend it joor!" to make money circulate
- Tolerating corruption because it is in every country. Encourage corrupt people to spend their loot to make money circulate
- Etc.

Let us choose right

Atiku and Obituary are bent on looting the future of this country

Information's have it that every Nigerian asset has been ceded amongs party bigwigs in the eventuality that he wins he election in his dreams

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by BeiFangLaye(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Baba didn't say anything about unemployment.
Ask me, why?
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Tycoon007(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm a good artist with a good fan trick, lemme be ur driver, take u to the alter, girl I cannot lie ur smiling is brighter, follow me on twitter, I will cook dinner, got a good partner, inside me he's eager...i fb @kayman_007
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by UncletC: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
no, why not come back to the 8th Assembly next year... as if the 8th assembly doesn't move too
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by DONADAMS(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
but I thought he was in Niger and the national assembly was shutdown by protesting workers?
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by CoolAmbience(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a failure

Only fools support this government

And only a fool like you will hate a man so much without a single reason.

Nobody who hates Buhari has been able to justify that with any inimical policy by his administration.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by walezy14(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
pdp and their supporters will never see good development in Buhari administration but knowing fully well that his three and half years surpassed 16 years of retrogresive economy, maladministrion and corruption.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by trevorhorace(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
buhari must d.............

in other news, get a plot of land at Abuja with C of O for just 500k nd other goodies. check my signature
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Your last budget speech ever
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
keryj:
Ok

Alright
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by RTSC: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
There is nothing this man has done or is doing that gives me any semblance of thought.
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Stvicdapo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na wa ooo nothing about new minimum wage......
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by RTSC: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
festacman:
The Choice before Nigerians:

Buhari's DEVELOPMENTAL ECONOMY
- Diversification of the economy and laying foundation for production-driven economy
- Improving agriculture and reduction in food importation
- Shrewd use of government revenues
- Conservation of nation's hard-earned Forex Reserve
- Sensible wealth redistribution through social Investment programs
- Critical infrastructure-tied borrowings
- Showing political maturity by completing on-going projects rather than abandon them to start new ones
- Being truthful about the economy rather than giving false hopes
- Fighting corruption and blocking leakages
- Etc.

OR

PDP's CONTAINER ECONOMY:
- Importation of everything including what we can produce because local production capacity is low
- Sharing of national wealth to privileged party "stakeholders" to empower them to win next elections
- Abandoning on-going projects and awarding juicy contract for new ones
- Selling public assets to foreign fronts of party stakeholders as compensations
- Seting up signature white-elephant projects that will guarantee annual budgetary allocations
- Painting a beautiful picture of the economy even when the outlook is bad to make people happy
- Principle of "Who Forex Reserve epp? - spend it joor!" to make money circulate
- Tolerating corruption because it is in every country. Encourage corrupt people to spend their loot to make money circulate
- Etc.

Let us choose right
A man that asked the NBS to falsify employment figures is the same man you are claiming has given you the true state of the economy?
A man whose only job creation policy in 4 years is the temporary employment called n-power, and 10,000 shawarma lunch money.

Is that how Nigeria is going to combat poverty and massive unemployment?

The unfortunate thing is that buhari inefficiencies is touching both the innocent and the guilty.

If there was a way to isolate buhari's government to your likes, your families and your generations unborn, it would have been nice.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by drlateef: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku will never win in shaa Allah. No matter what haters say and do. It's a fight between darkness and light. God knows who represents darkness and he will not win this coming election. That's the final word.
Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Bizibi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
walezy14:
pdp and their supporters will never see good development in Buhari administration but knowing fully well that his three and half years surpassed 16 years of retrogresive economy, maladministrion and corruption.
good ke! Are you still blind and deaf,even with all the mess in his government some of you still come out to clap for him,na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech by Tundeobama(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
funniest thing that amaze me about this people that want Nigeria to vote them is that they don't know they've spoilt their trust and political friendship among others Nigeria if a Yoruba support their selfish interest they tagged him a Good and fearless Yoruba man like Fayose. he run their recent predicament after his tenure they started calling him series of weird names. this shows this people are just at your side when you sing their songs the same people call Hausa/Fulani the abject poverty region that's drawing Nigeria backward, they call them series of inhumane name. they made known their hatred for Muslim most esp Hausa and Yoruba Muslims very obvious, somewhat of calling them names but since Atiku a same Muslim man, Hausa/ Fulani man pick them as running mate then he became a liberal Muslim, their Hero. the same people that hate Muslim calling them Islamabad now want same Muslims vote in 2019 all these point wasn't exaggeration, the record is on all thread and Facebook for people to verified. 2019 is few months time, how you will correct the bad names you call northeners and yoruba Muslims to canvassed vote for the same hateful people in Nigeria is a misery they will live on to posterior to the election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.