Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

"Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose (35036 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by femi4: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Apostle food

1 Like

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by pedrilo: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Nonsense undecided
why una dey hate? U nor get bakassi?
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by pedrilo: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sometimes I dnt knw if it's a woman wit a big was I want for a wife or one wit big boobs or fine face. I sha want it all. Cnt permit a dull nyt in my matrimonial bed
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Josh44s(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The kind stretch mark when go de this woman yansh ehn

The stretch mark go big pass hose

I just de imagine the way this ukwu go take explode , when she don finally fall enter Hell fire embarassed

Even Devil go run when e go hear the explosion

Sometimes comment like this makes me believe the Devil is a black man and his mind is not the most corrupt. May God have mercy on your thinking faculty brocheesy

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Icon79(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jealous much grin

I mean, personally, I don't find her attractive but I know most men, especially an average naija man, do.

O pari

Houseofglam7:
Nonsense undecided
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by ofiko123(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Her life, her business..
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by saucemanny(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
gistfever:

Nigerian actress Daniella Okeke shares new photo as she slays and flaunts back side on red attire .

She wrote:

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/who-is-baddest-actress-daniella-okeke.html

money for hand back for ground gurls
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Sikechukwu81(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
When you see this yansh ehn, Just shout " big yansh " i wan bury my preeq inside ��
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Boxer007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
gistfever:

Nigerian actress Daniella Okeke shares new photo as she slays and flaunts back side on red attire .

She wrote:

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/who-is-baddest-actress-daniella-okeke.html

Men prefer gay actors & i love peter
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by efemena5050(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:

I just de imagine the way this ukwu go take explode , when she don finally fall enter Hell fire embarassed ur a foolish blue dog lol it's seem ur working in hell fire before u quit ur job there honestly because how did u come about this obvious truth

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by nextstep(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
pedrilo:

vipez: I don't even find her attractive.
u cannot eat d food meant for ur fore fathers. Besides u r a woman n not a man. Dat asss is not ur mate. It's light years ahead of u.

Savage though art grin grin
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Putana sad
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Icon79:
Jealous much grin

I mean, personally, I don't find her attractive but I know most men, especially an average naija man, do.

O pari

You that don't find her attractive, you're not jealous oh. Its another person that don't find her attractive that is jealous.

2 Likes

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
pedrilo:
u cannot eat d food meant for ur fore fathers. Besides u r a woman n not a man. Dat asss is not ur mate. It's light years ahead of u.

She's just 34 years old. Stop worshiping something that has gotten a taste of toilet water while shitting over the past 34 years of her life. That ass still goes into the toilet everyday.
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by demolinka(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Olagray:

Bro u no get joy. grin
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
lettinggo:
Don't condemn what you can't afford bro.
That's the kind of savagery I wanna see!
Yeah!

2 Likes

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by eebraa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
I've never done Anal sex but this Ass I'm seeing is tempting me
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by tianshie(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Who is The Baddest? APOSTLE SULEMAN!!

2 Likes

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by jubrilELsudan: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Her pussy is very tight and sweet. I always fvck her from the back and she likes it when I slap her fat arse as I fvck her. She likes sucking my hard cuck till I cum in her mouth.

7 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by medropoly(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
sweet to daga... grin grin grin

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Icon79(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Well, I am a dude so there's nothing to jealous about her. But Houseofglam7 is a babe, if I am not mistaken.

O pari

Admin401:

You that don't find her attractive, you're not jealous oh. Its another person that don't find her attractive that is jealous.
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by KBdownloads(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Getaway from here wit dis ur fake nyash
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by yandevboy: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can this lady offer any value apart from her bum bum?

While people like Chika Ike are going to Harvard to at least update herself, all Daniella does is flaunting bum bum for randy big boiz to f**k

The way diminishing returns will catch up with this one emmm...... men will run far away from her

1 Like

Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by moshino(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:

I just de imagine the way this ukwu go take explode , when she don finally fall enter Hell fire embarassed

Your mother's own is probably bigger.
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by pyyxxaro: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
moshino:

Your mother's own is probably bigger.

Your mama naa Stripper for Allen grin
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by greatID: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
phlame:
grin

Johnson comes 2 mind lipsrsealed
when will u be reasonable
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Admin401:

He pathetic
Ignore him
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Vivianagoja(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na must say.... When you join nollywood ur bom bom must be huge? ?
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Duru009(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Advanced olosho go n marry
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by Karaske: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
vipez:
I don't even find her attractive.
Hey Baby Don't Tell Me Ur A Lez Please !!
Re: "Who Is The Baddest?" - Daniella Okeke Strikes A Pose by oduason: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
shut up and have some respect for ladies!
I dont think she wanted respect when she started showing her ass undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.