₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,189,633 members, 4,774,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 February 2019 at 11:00 PM

BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! (582 Views)

Get 4GB For 1k On MTN. Valid For One Month / Get Your Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 500 Naira - / I Can Program A Html Css Javascript Website For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hello Nairalanders wink

I am willing to sell my personal collection of WordPress themes and plugins to you.

The files are premium and already paid for by my IT/media company based in Europe.

The files in this collection are to be requested in this WordPress theme and plugin thread.

GUIDELINES OF THIS THREAD, READ THEM CAREFULLY

If you need a theme or plugin, post them in the thread: .

Happy Buying and cheers from The Netherlands!

Thanks,
Prince !!

Also Anyone interested in setting up a premium professional website in any niche should holla at me !!

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
FULLY PAID FOR!!

CHECKOUT REVIEWS FROM OUR OLD THREAD

https://www.nairaland.com/4549690/banger-buy-premium-wordpress-themes
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Up up
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
We are number 1
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Up
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Elementor premium
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Leggo
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Opwn
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Op
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by PrinceOgun: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Boombox
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Dannybrain: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Hello people, I am Eze2000

A few months ago i bough 5 plugins off this guy. He said is premium and i paid.

Yoast SEO
WordFence
Content Protector
WP Ads pro
Wp in Ads

Newspaper 9 theme

Guess what? All were fake, scanned and pronounce fake! The WordFence broke my site and i am trying to sell it now cos no fix for the thing. The theme? It was fake... nulled. With redirecting linkis inside the code.

Am i the only victim... no.

Buy plugins and themes here at your own peril
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Dannybrain:
Hello people, I am Eze2000

A few months ago i bough 5 plugins off this guy. He said is premium and i paid.

Yoast SEO
WordFence
Content Protector
WP Ads pro
Wp in Ads

Newspaper 9 theme

Guess what? All were fake, scanned and pronounce fake! The WordFence broke my site and i am trying to sell it now cos no fix for the thing. The theme? It was fake... nulled. With redirecting linkis inside the code.

Am i the only victim... no.

Buy plugins and themes here at your own peril

You this transgender fraudster called Eze2000 after you have been disgraced in webmaster section yesterday you av come again to chop more disgrace cheesy , I told you, u need mental evaluation now your case is getting chronic , the more you try to spoil my business the more I keep soaring higher and ur madness keeping increasing , None of my present or future customers can fall for your madness !!

cheesy

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Eze2000(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
[s][/s]

You this transgender fraudster called Eze2000 after you have been disgraced in webmaster section yesterday you av come again to chop more disgrace cheesy , I told you, u need mental evaluation now your case is getting chronic , the more you try to spoil my business the more I keep soaring higher and ur madness keeping increasing , None of my present or future customers can fall for your madness !!

cheesy

Cyberlets monika is same as your other alias immaculate. Its all you. Same scammer. So many monikas

1 Like

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Eze2000:

Cyberlets monika is same as your other alias immaculate. Its all you. Same scammer. So many monikas

Everyone in the webmasters section know that the accomplished IT gurus Me , princeogun and cyberleets are among the best and we are different individuals , only an illiterate and dumb fraudster wuld tink otherwise!!

You first started by defrauding good nairalanders of AdSense with your LauraEze monika and you were caught and disgraced , you changed Monika to Eze2000 and started hawking children storybooks in literature section but I guess that one nor pay again , bcus just like a shameless scammer you tried to shot your dirty shot once more with a new Monika LauraZea in the webmaster section but my ever gallant comrades called you out for your scam and you were disgraced!!

This is the last response you will get from me on my thread, You are not worthy !!

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Eze2000(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
[s][/s]

Everyone in the webmasters section know that the accomplished IT gurus Me , princeogun and cyberleets are among the best and we are different individuals , only an illiterate and dumb fraudster wuld tink otherwise!!

You first started by defrauding good nairalanders of AdSense with your LauraEze monika and you were caught and disgraced , you changed Monika to Eze2000 and started hawking children storybooks in literature section but I guess that one nor pay again , bcus just like a shameless scammer you tried to shot your dirty shot once more with a new Monika LauraZea in the webmaster section but my ever gallant comrades called you out for your scam and you were disgraced!!

This is the last response you will get from me on my thread, You are not worthy !!

Fraudster guru you mean. No one gives himself certificate but you! The guy said if i am lauraeze ... you can think what you like fraudster

Anyone can buy products form you at his peril

1 Like

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Eze2000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
[s][/s]

Oooh, now i understand!!!

I've been dealing with two partners in crime. Maybe even the same person!

Lol.

One accusing me of falsely of fraud and the other basing his own accusation on the first!

Lol

Good job you guys/same person or whatever. Kindly show us some proof meanwhile let me dig up some of my email chats with princeogun aka copperjay the best scammer on Webmaster section

2 Likes

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Eze2000(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Below is one of the chat's i had with Princeogun aka copperjay email address Pacificnetng@gmail.com

This fraudster who claims to be one of the best webmasters NL has to offer told me not to update the plugins he sold to me. I didn't know better then. One way to break the bad code in a nulled theme or plugin is to update it.

Guess that's what happened to the Wordfence plugin he sold me after allowing it auto-update. It broke my site wide open.

PrinceOgun - Copperjay and all your 12 monikas including Edonation (f), you are all a fraudster not a webmaster. Now this is pproof. Where is your own proof i am a scammer?

1 Like

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Keep the Orders Coming My People
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Xpert212:

They said they you are a big scammers using multiple accounts,

That's not true bro , the person who said so is the scammer , take a look at the webmaster section he has been disgraced already lol
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
This brain dead fellow gave his story book website to a fellow fraudster to design and the person infected his site with wathever malware he claims or maybe it was just a wack job done by an in experienced fellow like himself , he came begging me to take up the design job but i gracefully declined because as a Proffesional I do not take up leftOvers !! I promised my self to ignore this brain dead fellow but for the benefits of my good nairalanders here is proof of this below!

This guy / transgender called Eze2000 is a hardened criminal , thank God for immaculate and Cyberleets who exposed him yesterday while he was trying to scam nairalanders of 20k for a non existent AdSense!!

SHAMELESS SCAMMER!!

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Code.xxa your file has been duly delivered ....thanks for ur patronage
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by airsaylongcon: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Why would I buy "premium" from you who bought it from someone else in Europe? Lol. Nulled is smelling
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Keep the Orders coming
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Dannybrain: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
Code.xxa your file has been duly delivered ....thanks for ur patronage

Who you dey talk to?

You think say i go buy fake plugin and themes? You no even sabi hack them well.
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by airsaylongcon: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dannybrain:

Who you dey talk to?

You think say i go buy fake plugin and themes? You no even sabi hack them well.

Guessed as much that they are nulled
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Dannybrain: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:

That's not true bro , the person who said so is the scammer , take a look at the webmaster section he has been disgraced already lol

What a scammer!!! Person wey you sell fake theme and plugin for wey destory him site na scammer abi?

Your are a devil
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Dannybrain: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
This brain dead fellow gave his story book website to a fellow fraudster to design and the person infected his site with wathever malware he claims or maybe it was just a wack job done by an in experienced fellow like himself , he came begging me to take up the design job but i gracefully declined because as a Proffesional I do not take up leftOvers !! I promised my self to ignore this brain dead fellow but for the benefits of my good nairalanders here is proof of this below!

This guy / transgender called Eze2000 is a hardened criminal , thank God for immaculate and Cyberleets who exposed him yesterday while he was trying to scam nairalanders of 20k for a non existent AdSense!!

SHAMELESS SCAMMER!!

You sound like a broken record Princeogun, Copperjay or whatever you call yourself. You mean immaculatenow and him fake cyber moniker wey wan buy AdSence 55k for 15k?

You two have been called out as scammers... go and defend yourself and stop beating your chest in the safety of your home.

In case you miss road this is the link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us/1#74080476

Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by Dannybrain: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Xpert212:

They said they you are a big scammers using multiple accounts, The Nairaland Mods should ban you immediately

This guy can be a nice guy until you pay money into his Diamond bank account and get one of his super nulled plugins that break your site. Come here and complain and you will know him for real.
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Processing more orders
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by airsaylongcon: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
Processing more orders

Playing ostrich with all these allegations is not very professional. It doesn't speak well of your so-called business.

Some one made allegations that you are supplying nulled themes and plugins and all u can say is "processing more orders"? I'm sorry for all the people placing order with you man. I was neutral on all of the allegations but I'm beginning to lean one way with your failure to address the issue
Re: BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! by CooperJay: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Playing ostrich with all these allegations is not very professional. It doesn't speak well of your so-called business.

Some one made allegations that you are supplying nulled themes and plugins and all u can say is "processing more orders"? I'm sorry for all the people placing order with you man. I was neutral on all of the allegations but I'm beginning to lean one way with your failure to address the issue

Bro this matter as been flogged and over flogged already here https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

All because i rejected his dirty blog design job and declined to fix the mess he and his fake developer created his has been obsessed with me lol posting lies and fake screenshots try to defame my person infact anybody that goes against his opinions is termed princeogun lmao , could this be a case of dementia ? grin

His hosting company even told him its his fault his website crashed , the useless fake developer he gave the blog to bought SSL after creating the site ,and didnt redirect the http correctly who does that ? Lmao .... He scammed someone here on nairaland to set up that blog and another fake developer scammed him and did rubbish work on his website , Karma is really a bitxh for real .....

Mods this is clearly a case of karma and negligence on the path of this fraudster Eze2000 aka dannybrain aka lauraeze the scammer Aka LauraZea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently On How To Create A Search Script / Help Me To Finetune The Code / Thank God The Nairaland Initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.