Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (52793 Views)

Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / Unease In Senate As Senators Plot To Remove Lawan / N3.76 billion inserted in 2019 budget ‘at the risk of being stolen’ – ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by 4Ebiscoo: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
A former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the drama which ensued while President Muhammadu Buhari was presenting the 2019 proposed budget before a joint session of the National Assembly on Wednesday.

DAILY POST had reported that opposition lawmakers booed the President as he highlighted some of the successes so far recorded by his administration.

The actions of the lawmaker made the President to remind the aggrieved lawmakers that, “The world is watching us and we are supposed to be above this.”

But reacting, Fani-Kayode commended the lawmakers for “putting the President in his place”.

He tweeted, ”I commend the members of NASS for standing up to the tyrant today and putting him in his place.

”It is a sign of things to come. My advice to Buhari, Jubril or whatever your name is: resign before you are disgraced out of office.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/19/fani-kayode-reacts-senators-reps-boo-buhari-presenting-2019-budget-nass/

140 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by duduade: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Blabber...

You lack respect

When your sons grow up, they will disrespect you

214 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Olatunji1929: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chai!!E pain zombie above me Say no to lifeless president

502 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by PureMe01: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
just a matter of 2 months & it will be all over for APC.Hope in 2023,PDP will not be rejected the way APC has been rejected now.

280 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
SARAKI have turned national assembly as his father's family house .

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by tuniski: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
yarimo:

If you are still doubting that buhari is on his way out of aso rock heading back to Daura, that is a sneak preview. Failure won't be rewarded not in today's nigeria!

Can't wait for February 16th, the day Nigerians will show the World we are more than buharideens!

264 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Sunofgod(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jibrin must go....

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by selectedhero(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
yarimo:

My prayer is that God will continue to make you and your likes to remain this stupid till after the elections in February. So you can continue to put in more effort at popularising our PDP candidate's chances at the detriment of your APC and Buhari. My people say when God wants your success, he causes your enemies to be your torch bearer .

165 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
selectedhero:

My prayer is that God will continue to make you and your likes to remain this stupid till after the elections in February. So you can continue to put in more effort at popularising our PDP candidate's chances at the detriment of your APC and Buhari. My people say when God wants your success, he causes your enemies to be your torch bearer .

I pray your life should be looted,cheated,abandoned like ur oloriburuku party turn naija too in ur miserable time of rule

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by selectedhero(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
olagbola55:

I pray your life should be looted,cheated,abandoned like ur oloriburuku party turn naija too in ur miserable time of rule

Apc members are always very wicked. They are suffering, but want others to suffer too. Oga Your life is already an expression of all what you mentioned above. Pls keep the change, I ain't going to the next level of suffering with you.

201 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by wonuks(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Their reaction didn't show maturity. I'm not an APC Fan but senators and reps should be mature.

Still looking for a professional website design? Look no further. We are Nigeria's most trusted Web developers. *No advanced payment required! Check my signature

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by festacman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
The PDP lawmakers' heckling did not affect Buhari's confidence at all. He behaved as though the NASS chamber was his office. Saraki and Dogara were surprised as they sat watching. The hecklers were frustrated because they were not achieving their goal.

I am sure FFK was personally traumatized as hater-in-chief. Take heart loud mouth.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
I am enjoying this. cheesy grin
Politics getting interesting.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by YurFatHer: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
na dier mouth. let dem keep booing. "he will still be President" is all I know.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin

Radio active element, when is your half life?

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by spiritedtete: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
God bless PMB.!!! Fani is just like anybody not important in Nigeria.

Just like his father... An opportunist with no glory...

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by EricBloodAxe: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Useless presidiot. Only good at reading speeches he knows nothing about.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Pavore9: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Will this guy ever present himself for election? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by fk001(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Who take this man serious again?

Buhari has cleared their doubt that he is not jubrin by presenting the budget today

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by akinbode1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sai buhari......sai baba

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Fididiguy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
The session I watched today actually shows APC had a good day in that house, not the one reported here

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
FFK is truly a Yoruba bastard. He's just trying to be relevant with Ipob gene in him undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by brainpulse: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wetin him reaction bring. Sensible people ignores his rants

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari should bow out honourably.It has never happened before that president of Nigeria presented budget at NASS amidst cheering and jeering.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Rastamann: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Most of the Buhari haters are those who love corruption and embezzlement like Saraki and this Fani Kolede. They are among those frustrating all the efforts of Buhari to clean up Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by ACHILLES45: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
From the comments above, it will easily be detected that APC supporters love suffering and are always angry. How can a 21st century young man's brain be thinking of reinforcing failure?
As in their way of thinking dates back to what it used to be in the 1645s.

But unfortunately, they are gonna remain like this for another very long time since even their elites also 5ink alike.

And my personal annoyance is how some bunch of 1diots that can't even relate well with my son logically are the one presiding over my life and affairs.

So painful that even other smaller African countries now see reasons to mock us just because those motherfvchers are in power.

Youths, it's high time we took advantage and participate massively to make sure this mess is cleaned up next February.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by toplinetrtrend: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
duduade:
Blabber...

You lack respect

If Buhari wants to be respected as somebody's father, he shouldn't go into politics

12 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by sureheaven(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Unserious crooks booing the president .

That's what they're known for, they either pad budget or loot.

Whether you like it or not buhari will be president till 2023 while many of you will regret your action after 2019.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Princedapace(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
olagbola55:

But parties don't rule a country, humans do. Buhari ruled Nigeria in different capacities too. In APC today, over 90% of the members once ruled Nigeria in one capacity or the other..

It is a shame that people like u praise Tinubu and insult Saraki. They are the same set of people.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Jonadull: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
It shall never be well with foolish Fani Kayode and every Biafra pig
They will die miserably
Their kids will die miserably
Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by gentleibraheem(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why are people who we look up to as learned persons be so daft and unreasonable.
Is booing the president an act of putting him in place?. This is barbaric, unreasonable, and it portrays the level of civilization and mentality of Nigerians as a whole. This is shameful

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At by Jaykolo10(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
duduade:
Blabber...
You lack respect

is that all you've got to say

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.