Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (17237 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Rescue / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by akinhanger: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday said the type of leadership that he and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi, offer Nigerians has not been seen in the country since Independence.

Atiku, who spoke during a town hall meeting with representatives of the business community in Aba, Abia State, blamed the ruling All Progressives Congress for allegedly instigating economic regression in the country.

According to the PDP candidate, Nigerians cannot afford to have 50 million unemployed men and women.

He said, “That is why there is insecurity. To be able to do business, you must have a secure environment. Otherwise, you will not even be able to come out of your house and go to your factory.

“We have two very experienced men, both in governance and business: Peter Obi and myself. I don’t think Nigeria has ever produced this type of leadership since Independence. If you are doubting us, you know what you should do? Try the two of us.

“If you’re producing juice, I’m a manufacturer of beverages. If you’re producing plastics, I’m a manufacturer of plastics. If you have poultry, I’m a manufacturer of livestock.

“If you’re selling food in the market, I own fast food (restaurants). If you are in printing, I have a printing industry. If you are into broadcasting, I own television stations.

“So, what are you going to tell me?”

Abubakar stated that his various companies had been spending N600m to pay for trucks haulage until he decided to start his own haulage business.

“I sat down with them and said, ‘No, we must go into road haulage. Let’s have our own trucks. I can’t spend N600m on mere road haulage.’ And today, we’re in a successful haulage industry.

“So, my brothers and sisters, the government that has tried to solve most of the challenges that the business community are facing in this country is the PDP government and here is another opportunity, so you don’t repeat the mistake of bringing back this government,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/nigeria-hasnt-produced-leaders-like-obi-and-i-since-1960-atiku.html

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Prompto: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes Nigeria as not, never in the history of Nigeria will a bigot confessed to taking kickback in the national dailies without going to jail. The confidence with which Obi confessed to taking kickback just like Ganduje is the same confidence that should ensure he rot in prison.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by PureMe01: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Prompto:
Yes Nigeria as not, never in the history of Nigeria will a bigot confessed to taking kickback in the national dailies without going to jail. The confidence with which Obi confessed to taking kickback just like Ganduje is the same confidence that should ensure he rot in prison.
grin grin tears of pains

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Sunofgod(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku.....you no get leadership qualities..

Obi does though...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Igbokid: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Of course.. Atiku is right.
One is a petty criminal and the other a lying bigot.
What a match made in heaven!!

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by yarimo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
ATIKU a man with dubious characters - GOODLUCK jonathan 2014

OBI is a criminal -- OBIANO 2016

ATIKU must go to AMERICA -- nigerians 2018

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by StOla: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
He must be referring to his corruption indictment and his fugitive status in America.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by StOla: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ok ooo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by tuniski: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigeria must work again for us all. Buharideens who love suffering and smiling are not more than the plurality of nigerians.
Buhari must go!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Godblesspmb: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hahahaha even IPOB knows he is telling lies as usual

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Omeokachie: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku/Obi the game changers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by kehinde1588(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
This Atiku na scam o grin... Like he means all the leaders(including him) Nigeria has had since 1960 are no match to them.
This Atiku na confirm thief and scammer

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by daddytime(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Of course broda Atiku. You weren't the VP from '99-07 to OBJ it was your brother who is presently scared to go to the US

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku, Former Vice President.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
And the way you will win the lifeless he goat in asorock will be recorded in the book of history.

The story of how God sent Satan away from heaven must repplicate itself next year in nigeria.

It will look that as it is in heaven, so shall it be on earth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by slawomir: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Isoright

So the vice president when you first do nor be leader

Mumu them

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by YoungLionken(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
These are the statement made by this administration that we should access before we go to the poll
THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:

“A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*

*”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*

*”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*

*”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*

*”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*

*”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*

*”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*

*”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*

*”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*

*”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*

*”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow.
NOT ALL NIGERIANS WILL BE FOOLED THE 2ND TIME. - @Hope For Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by myners007: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku The Great

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Cajal(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes and never
ATIKULIARS,ATIKULOOTERS AND ATIKULOOSERS WITH OBICULIARS

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
yes we haven't

the combo that is ready to loot the nation dry and sell the remnant.

Sai Baba till 2023

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Jonadull: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by semyman: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
See mumu, who made you a leader. Watch how we go chop your dollar as you be our maga

16 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by wolesmile(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Of course, sir. Nigeria has been producing corrupt leaders. But you, sir, are corruption personified!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by olatunji0607: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
This man is a compound fool!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lolcheesy dis Atiku must be high on gworo... wallahi fa. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Really?
Two people i've heard are operating on different ideologies.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by samyyoung1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tru
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by ozo13(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Heheheh
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are right in a way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Smart Cole: "Buhari’s Security Nearly Killed Me!!" / Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.