Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

EPL: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Mourinho’s Sack - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Mourinho’s Sack (271 Views)

Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, / EPL: Gary Neville Reveals Two Teams Under Pressure To Win Title After Liverpool’ / EPL: Gary Lineker Names One Player That ‘destroyed’ Man City In 2-3 Loss To Crys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Mourinho’s Sack by 18Ebiscoo: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Former Manchester United captain, Gary Neville, has insisted he will not return to Manchester United.

Neville harbours mixed emotions over the club’s decision to fire Jose Mourinho as manager and appointing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on an interim basis, with a permanent coach to come in during the summer.

He has however downplayed his suitability to the club, insisting he does not have ambition to one day return to Old Trafford, with Salford his main focus.

“Absolutely not. I am not fit for purpose at that football club.

“I own Salford, a non-league, National League club. I love what we are doing here.

“Absolutely no way in a million years, one would I ever get employed at Manchester United.

“And secondly should I be employed at Manchester United, maybe 15 or 20 years time if I go and prove myself as an incredible sporting director, which I am not planning to do.

“This needs to be the best in class, internationally. We have to take emotion out of it. ‘Get him back!’ No, get the best people, who have run the best clubs in the world and reset properly,” Neville told The Debate.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/19/epl-gary-neville-speaks-returning-manchester-united-mourinhos-sack/

Re: EPL: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Mourinho’s Sack by Sunofgod(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Neville is also a failure.....look at his time in Spain.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Wait To Watch!!! / I Celebrated Like Ronaldo To Show Them That They Miss Something / Atalanta Vs Manchester united Today At 9:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.