Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

"Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" (13091 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo / Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Mysteryque: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dr Tom Okihere, Coordinator of APC BroomPlatForm, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari shares the same attributes with Nigeria’s first prime minister, the late Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

Okihere made this known in Bauchi when members of the platform on tour of Bauchi State visited the tomb of the late prime minister.

“What we have discovered here now is the similarity in character and leadership virtues of the late Tafawa Balewa and President Muhammadu Buhari.

“They are alike in description; Buhari is so simple, Buhari is so down to earth, Buhari is a man of the people.

“And what you have read in the summary of life and time of Tafawa Balewa is all about his character and virtues.

“So in President Buhari we have found another Tafawa Balewa of blessed memory; we have found the president of the people,’’ he stated.

The coordinator, therefore, called on Nigerians to re-elect Buhari in the forthcoming general elections to enable him to consolidate on his achievements and the gains so far made.

“Our leader, President Buhari, the leaders of the APC, the leaders the Nigerian nation have to come back by 2019 to fully deliver this country from the hands of economic saboteurs.

“The electorate have no choice but to support the people’s mandate, which is Buhari and his governor,” he said.

The BroomPlatform is a support group of the APC, made up of more than journalists.

The group aims to promote political integrity of the APC, President Muhammadu Buhari and progressive governors.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Mysteryque: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
BUHARI is everything good of our time

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
From the acute look of these protagonists in politics, one could easily conclude that Dr Tom Okihere was quite correct in his statement but inspite of all these linked attributes to the late Prime Minister, there is one I didn't see in PMB. THE ORATORY SKILLS DIVINELY GIVEN TO SIR ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA!!!

Respect to your dead body sir!!!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by KehnnyCares(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fully supported. Haters can have their own looters as their Balewa, we don't care

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Mahsums: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sai Baba

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by ShameOnAPC: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
yarimo:

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by osazeeblue01: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Evil
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Says who? Buhari is evil. Buhari is a tribal bigot.

Never again will such evil fall on Nigeria.

Tufiakwa. God forbid

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Babiboy: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
So damn close

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by hotplate: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
buhari or jubril? cos me I'm not understanding o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by slawomir: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Isoright
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Runaway: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Of ur time not mine....

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari is Nelson Mandela and Tafawa Balewa of our time combined.

I totally agree.

Anyone who disagrees can go and die

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by ikaboy: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
I concur

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
embarassed

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by haywire07(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
I agree. No doubt he has his weaknesses. If the government had been left for those thieves, the shop will be empty by now.

It's alarming when people say "yes, PDP was stealing but we were getting something too"
I shake my head and remember what the great prophet Chinua Achebe wrote in one of his books

"we know they are eating, but we are eating too. They are bringing us water and they promise us electricity. We did not have those things before; that is why I say are eating too. "
At the end of the book, the country ended in the 1966 coup and re-coup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by stevedre: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
You don't mean it. shocked
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by SouthSouth1914: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
All because of N30,000 monthly stipends so many people will support sheer evil. Tufiakwa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by wese90(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Make I no talk but I will buy ICloud locked iPhone X , chat me up on

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Mysteryque: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
yarimo:

Seems as so.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Mrpojj(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mysteryque:
Dr Tom Okihere, Coordinator of APC BroomPlatForm, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari shares the same attributes with Nigeria’s first prime minister, the late Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.

Okihere made this known in Bauchi when members of the platform on tour of Bauchi State visited the tomb of the late prime minister.

“What we have discovered here now is the similarity in character and leadership virtues of the late Tafawa Balewa and President Muhammadu Buhari.

“They are alike in description; Buhari is so simple, Buhari is so down to earth, Buhari is a man of the people.

“And what you have read in the summary of life and time of Tafawa Balewa is all about his character and virtues.

“So in President Buhari we have found another Tafawa Balewa of blessed memory; we have found the president of the people,’’ he stated.

The coordinator, therefore, called on Nigerians to re-elect Buhari in the forthcoming general elections to enable him to consolidate on his achievements and the gains so far made.

“Our leader, President Buhari, the leaders of the APC, the leaders the Nigerian nation have to come back by 2019 to fully deliver this country from the hands of economic saboteurs.

“The electorate have no choice but to support the people’s mandate, which is Buhari and his governor,” he said.

The BroomPlatform is a support group of the APC, made up of more than journalists.

The group aims to promote political integrity of the APC, President Muhammadu Buhari and progressive governors.
When they pay you money you can say anything you like

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by SimSify(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
He means Bubu will end up like balewa..thank you sir

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by Robbin7(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm?
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by africandollar: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kai! This is serious magic happening to my eyes o! Now you see Jubrin, now you see Bujubrin. grin
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by michoim(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na so. ..
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by AirBagi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oooh, buhari back off so Nigerians can have it hot
Re: "Buhari Is Tafawa Balewa Of Our Time" by omoteacher(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

That's his personal opinion, polithievians give them food they sing your praise even when they know you are Hitler.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG To Graduate 379 First Class Students At 54th Convocation / Goodluck Asks Buhari To Call His Supporters To Order / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.