Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me (68582 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by SternProphet: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE.
This man's Cambridge degree is in telling lies. The problem is that there are so many low IQ young people who believe these infantile stories. What utter rubbish. "Nigerian Army underground armoury captured by Boko Haram".

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by bubu2019: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Badeh is one of the men getting fat on the money meant to provide adequate security for Nigerians.
I will never wish him Rest in peace .

Click my signature
for your small mind,this justify his assassination?

repent or die and go to hell
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by Jaideyone(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

I think u are more foolish...
Because what I wrote there is just the truth.
U prefar to hate people like fayose and ffk who speak out.
Like I said I'm not his fan but that should mean I won't say the truth when I see one
from your write up you concluded yorubas hate ffk. your foolishness is glaring for all to see whether you accept it or not.

from your dumb submission one will think 99.99% of yorubas hate ffk and fayose.
so the people that voted fayose massively in 2014 and almost gave his deputy the governorship are ibos? may God deliver you from poor thinking

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by OlaMiki: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Insider kill u there Fani , senseless and lunatic liar shocked shocked Eleribu somebodi

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by holadfikky(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Are you a fool ni?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by holadfikky(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2018
That some people believe Alkali was killed in a Berom village is just plain silly. Nigerians are really gullible. The Buhari government, just as FFK has said, should explain why these 3 warriors were brutally murdered.[s][/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by akdjr(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Same FFK told us sometimes ago that an insider told him KANU has been killed.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by teepain: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2018
StOla:

Smart, devious and cunning FFK.

You chose to use a nameless 3rd party as the source of the deliberate propaganda you wanted to spew.

The very same FFK whom insider source informed that Buhari refused to shake the hand of Gov Ortom of Benue state during a FEC meeting, only for the video and pictures of same meeting to be released showing Buhari warmly shaking Ortom and exchanging pleasantries with him.

The chaos and anarchy that FFK is vehemently desirous of, would consume his own family before it consumes any innocent Nigerian.

Amen.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by CaptainGOOD: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
from your write up you concluded yorubas hate ffk. your foolishness is glaring for all to see whether you accept it or not.

from your dumb submission one will think 99.99% of yorubas hate ffk and fayose.
so the people that voted fayose massively in 2014 and almost gave his deputy the governorship are ibos? may God deliver you from poor thinking

Stop hating fayose and FFk.
The they only
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by virginchaser(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
FFK smart sha! He never lose followers, he could dance your tone today and tomorrow he throw you stones (when he wrote that she, there Queen 'Bia...' was once his vacuum cleaner - blo..w jo..b giver.) .
One thing i know him for he makes us laugh at one another, believe him at your own peril..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by Ojiofor: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
DrRasheed:
This same hatred he is creating will backflip on him.

Alex looted the defense treasy, sent soldiers to their death, mubi was desserted, families destroyed while he extracted his family and sent them to usa.
Mourning him is a shame and insult to dead soldiers.

What is happening to our soldiers today or is he still incharge?That means Buhari and co deserve Alex Badeh treatment.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by NnejiGabrielChi(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by BluntBoy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Yes but for a president to called some people 95% and called others 5% openly and internationally is that right. ? undecided
even if he thinks so he could have kept it within himself so that no one will suspect,
But for him to say it openly means he don't really care...

I'm sorry to say buhari is not a leader every sane mind knows this.

Did the 5% conceal their hatred for Buhari? No, they didn't, yet you all want good treatments when you have never for once, regarded the president with love.

You have never hidden your hate for the president. You have hated him even before he became president and you didn't hide it. Why should you be offended if he shows his contempts for you openly
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by Jaideyone(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Stop hating fayose and FFk. The they only
say something intelligent
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by ronyman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
You are a foolish being
AZeD1:

So the chief of defence staff whose job is to protect the nation, sees Boko Haram commanders and their fellow conspirators but rather than apprehend them, he decides to take pictures?

Calling this foolish and r.etarded is an understatement.

Fani Kayode should know that it is possible to dislike Buhari and still be sane.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by AZeD1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
ronyman:
You are a foolish being
Ok.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by oyebanji44: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
asmovic:
you will definitely eat the fruits of your labors. you have said it all. God bless you and yours. Their family is cursed.
Amen my.broda and you too

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
AZeD1:

So the chief of defence staff whose job is to protect the nation, sees Boko Haram commanders and their fellow conspirators but rather than apprehend them, he decides to take pictures?

Calling this foolish and r.etarded is an understatement.

Fani Kayode should know that it is possible to dislike Buhari and still be sane.
You want to open fire on people you didnt shoot at you or thought they will be caught and then even in movies scenes where espionage like this occur just tell me what the next line of action usually is and be sincere.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by CaptainGOOD: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Did the 5% conceal their hatred for Buhari? No, they didn't, yet you all want good treatments when you have never for once, regarded the president with love.

You have never hidden your hate for the president. You have hated him even before he became president and you didn't hide it. Why should you be offended if he shows his contempts for you openly

How will u regard president with love when he already called 5%.
Stop supporting evil.
Buhari started the hate first, why didn't they hate yaradua ? undecided

Stop being sentimental and "stand by the truth it will do u a lot of good"
My dad always say that
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me by BluntBoy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

How will u regard president with love when he already called 5%.
Stop supporting evil.
Buhari started the hate first, why didn't they hate yaradua ? undecided

Stop being sentimental and "stand by the truth it will do u a lot of good"
My dad always say that

They showed their hates long before the 5% talk. The hate was what brought up the 5% talk.

As for Yar'Adua, there is no proof that they didn't hate him as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.