Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32592 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ategberoson(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Igbo have suffered in the hand of Nigeria politicians. they take advantage of them every election period

they better play a matured politics this time because there is no assurance that Atiku can defeat Buhari
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Dex4(m): 5:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Can a yoruba man one day be the Gov of Anambra state?

This guy na real idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by olayinks007(m): 5:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
show me one promise ,you have made , and fulfiled to others ?

Am nt a Politician Oga, am a man of my word. Something i knw is out of my power o dnt promise.
And as 4 u Oga i dnt really get u.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ikpongiton: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2018
That is how a governor should or supposed to talk . Unlike that amala man from Oyo state. A governor , who is a leader , must speak with decorum. He can become a president of the country tommorrow, so , he must be suave and have every body in mind
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ikpongiton: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2018
cmikel:
https://www.nairaland.com/4913688/extreme-poverty-looms-nigerians-lose

after over 20.9 million people lost their jobs under APC cry cry

The fact is that lagocians are like isrealites they are held captive under a Pharos regime called god fathers in Lagos

and even after serving the god fathers they refuse to let you go

without diversity and choice how can the people grow with Human Monopoly

Don't take this to Lagos, please oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
because they are osus

Olanike next.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

its the yorubas that are owing igbos
we supported OBJ for 8yrs to be president
and up till now we are still waiting for ur reciprocal

instead u lots are backstabbing us and telling us we can never rule

i pity u people because, without ur reciprocal
no yoruba will rule again.
imagine if osibanjo is APC flagbearer now.
do u think all these northerners chanting APC wouldn,t defect to PDP to support their own?
then u will have to need igbo support to win. and that is what is needed for a southern man to win
thats why am surprised at fashola and co that are playing tribal politics against the igbos. its very dangerous for the south.
we will just forever remain at the mercy of the north because of the yorubas attitude towards the igbos

yorubas are owing us. they need to reciprocate what we did for OBJ instead u are demanding humility

Per the bolded, your support for Obasanjo was a support for Hausafulanis and the Northern militaristic establishment whose candidate he was in that election. The Yorubas' own candidate was Olu Falae whom you Igbos voted massively against.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by planetbluz: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2018
efighter:

SSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dont let them know, it's a lie to get the Flattinos in Lagos to vote for us.
SO U ACTUALLY NEED THIER VOTES? I FORESEE IGBOS CONQUERING LAGOS IN THE FUTURE.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Adetaiwoo: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos

For your leather mind.
Can a Yoruba go to Enugu state and contest for even councillorship post and he will get an Igbo vote?.
What's is good for the geese is also good for the gander they say.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Adetaiwoo: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2018
oyatz:
Yes, we have agreed that Igbos make up 50% of the population of Lagos, own 60% of the landed properties and control 70% of the economy of Lagos.

All these magical statistics that you people throw around na on God know where una de get una own.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

Dude would it kill you to admit Yoruba men are suave, charming and romantic? Why are you guys so stubborn and irredeemable haters incapable of giving anyone else credit where due? What international dating game are Igbo men ruling with their awful fashion sense and loudness? Look at what your own Igbo lady is saying below about Igbo men.

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1037189473031909377

My biggest fear marrying an Igbo man. One day he’ll just start dressing like this and I’ll have no other choice than take my kids and leave in the middle of the night.

Look at this guy. You want to meet start digging up crap.

Look at most international dating news on nairaland, it is more often than not, an igbo man.

Even in our African countries, more often than not, it is an igbo man.

Yoruba speciality is going after old white women for citizenship.
You guys are so weak , you go after the vulnerable even in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Ianmaduka(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Agbadaaaaa!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Well we say all things because we want position and when the thing start going against us, we blame ourselves.
Well all these can never happen over there
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Mrexcell(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2018
googi:

https://www.independent.ng/igbo-manll-become-governor-of-lagos-sanwo-olu/

SURE! When Yoruba becomes Governor in Anambra

Believe desperate nigerian politicians at ur own peril.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deziem(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Una don't start again... Just campaign and get the hell out... Which one is telling them an Igbo man will one day be Governor of Lagos state Same talk wey Buhari carry come southeast abi??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by seunmsg(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sanwoolu desperately seeking for Igbo support despite being backed by Tinubu and the Federal govt.
Can somebody now agree with me that Igbo's co-own Lagos

In Yoruba land, we believe in calling the mad man the groom so that he can allow us to pass. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by bigfish3k: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2018
sogodihno:

shut up! no one is owing u and we don't even care about u, in 2023 all Osinbajo need is the support of Buhari and the north will fall in place. it has happen in 1993, it will happen again, ur 5% vote is useless.

with what happened to jagaban in PMBs first tenure u actually believe that the north even with PMB support will support u and abandon their own in another party without bringing in triba/religiousl politics to sway in their people. u don't reason critically

in 1993, did u rule. NO
WHY? because they didn't expect that a southerner will win. and power was not handed over and it ended in tragedy. and please stop using tragedy as an example of a future thing to come. mark my words, given what i explained in my first write up, no yoruba man can win elections without the igbos because hausas will always support theirs and they just need one of the two tribes in the south to win which igbos will be too willing to provide as far as yorubas have not reciprocated what igbos did for them in 1999 and 2003 in winning elections

remember that u cant compare 1993 politics that is devoid of tribal and religious sentiment to that of today. remember that it was conducted by a military man that was not contesting.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

Look at this guy. You want to meet start digging up crap.

Look at most international dating news on nairaland, it is more often than not, an igbo man.

Even in our African countries, more often than not, it is an igbo man.

Yoruba speciality is going after old white women for citizenship.
You guys are so weak , you go after the vulnerable even in Nigeria.

This is why it is difficult to defend Igbos You claim to be lord if this and that and Nigerians only recognise your own ordinariness you can never see because your big head is stuck too far up your azz. Apart from your inordinate love of money which makes you ready to hustle over any money-making endeavour, what do you do better than the Yoruba man.

You will call us lazy because we are all not petty traders and purveyors of cheqp giids from China like you yet the thread below , where you lot were deconstructed for good, just show Yorubas work smarter not harder which is always best.

In the end others just conclude it is best to leave you alone with your paranoia. Look, Igbo men are lord of nothing. You are known as loud, domineering, insecure and uncouth. Your awful fashion sense means most trendy and aware women don't even want to be seen with you publicly.

Igbos men lose everytime because of arrogance based on zilch which makes him feel he has nothnng to learn from others. Apart from that been an incredible turn off to women it is what makes Yorubas men, more calculated, asassured and deliberate, better than you at everything whether it is politic, business, IT, entertainment fashion or whatever. For years did you not claim some mythical supremacy in business, intellect and wealth over Yorubas? It is this mindless arrogance, based on nada, that makes every Igbo, even the one hawking gala on the street, to come here proclaiming himself a "billionaire mansion owner". The problem is that you lot don't stop there. You start attacking Yorubas and calling us lazy, unambitious etc based on your lies and delusions of grandeur many Igbo men seem to be born with.

You took our slience, mainly stemming from secueity in ourselves and disinterest in childish dick comparison, to continue bragging and even becoming more outrageous with your claim.

In the end this gave life to the thread below which shows Yorubas to be a million miles ahead of you in every aspect of life. Those who therefore live on the ground and work with reality speak with their action which shows no one, include your women, buy your braggart noise stemming from deep insecurity.

That is why, deservedly, you lot were murdered on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sammirano: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
efighter:

SSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dont let them know, it's a lie to get the Flattinos in Lagos to vote for us.

You don get am grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

This is why it is difficult to defnrd Igbos You claim to be lord if this and that and Nigeria recognise yiur iwn ordinariness. In the end others just conclude it ia best to leave you alone with your paranoia. Look Igbo men are lord of nothing. You are known as loud, domineering, insecure and uncouth. Your awful fashion sense means most trendy and aware women don't even want to be seen with you.

Igbos men lose everytime because of arrogance based in zilch which makes hum feel he has nothnng to learn from others. Apart from that been an incredible turn off to women it is what makes Yorubas men, more calculated, asassured and deliberate, better you at everything whetjer it is politic, business, IT, entertainment fashion or whatever. For years did you not claim some mythical supremacy in business, intellect and wealth over Yorubas?

You took our slience, mainly stemming from secueity in ourselves and disinterest in childish dick comparison, to continue bragging and even neen more outrageous with your claim.

In the end this gave life to the thread below which shows Yorubas to be a million miles ahead of you in every aspect of life. Those who live therefore live on the ground and work with reality speak with their real action which shows no one, include your women, buy your braggart noise stemming from deep insecurity.
See your long useless post.

Trying to disprove nothing. As if we don't know the truth.

Shame dey catch me for you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by winj3: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2018
They have more chances of becoming drug dealers!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by bigfish3k: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Per the bolded, your support for Obasanjo was a support for Hausafulanis and the Northern militaristic establishment whose candidate he was in that election. The Yorubas' own candidate was Olu Falae whom you Igbos voted massively against.

two of them are yorubas.
which yoruba group told us that falae was ur candidate. or how do we know

we have our sons that also contested but in the spirit of fairness, we voted for one of ur man
RECIPROCAL is what we need.
if u cant do it then u are the aggressor. then the north can rule this shithole forever for all i care
we are all in it together
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sogodihno: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
bigfish3k:

with what happened to jagaban in PMBs first tenure u actually believe that the north even with PMB support will support u and abandon their own in another party without bringing in triba/religiousl politics to sway in their people. u don't reason critically

in 1993, did u rule. NO
WHY? because they didn't expect that a southerner will win. and power was not handed over and it ended in tragedy. and please stop using tragedy as an example of a future thing to come. mark my words, given what i explained in my first write up, no yoruba man can win elections without the igbos because hausas will always support theirs and they just need one of the two tribes in the south to win which igbos will be too willing to provide as far as yorubas have not reciprocated what igbos did for them in 1999 and 2003 in winning elections

remember that u cant compare 1993 politics that is devoid of tribal and religious sentiment to that of today. remember that it was conducted by a military man that was not contesting.

I still maintained my point, our loyalty to Buhari will be rewarded in 2023, Hausas are loyal.

No point arguing, let's Wait till then. we don't need u. Period
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by bigfish3k: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Denikayan:

But Ojukwu contested same year!

Are saying Igbos denied Ojukwu

the spirit of fairness because of the abiola tragedy made us to vote ur man OBJ
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Jonathan:

It will happen when a Yoruba become governor in Ebonyi
An Igbo man is already in the federal house of rep in Lagos,a Yoruba is not even fit to hold a local govt seat in Ebonyi
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Niceman18: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Buddy, it is wonderful to be Yoruba in Nigeria today. "Oleku, tell me something wey I no fit do". In Lagos your women even prioritise dating Yoruba men above all others. Learn political and personal swag from us and stop dulling. Mumu with pointed cowboy akpupku boots in Nigerian hea

I dated 3 educated Yoruba girls who keep telling me of one thing that their ultimate prayer is to marry an Igbo guy. and i always ask them, what of Yoruba guys, they all gave me the same answer which is, they are coward in nature. and laziness is their big problem, but an average Igbo guy is smart and hardworking. so what are u saying man?.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2018
RTSC:

See your long useless post.

Trying to disprove nothing. As if we don't know the truth.

Shame dey catch me for you.

You lot don't work with fact and this is why the Yoruba man will continue to be better than you at everything. He achieves thus with style and a silent assuredness about himself which means he goes about his business confidently and with noisemaking like you.

All you do is brag, lie and go around with delusions of grandeur never supported by reality on the ground. Go and read the thread in my post above and dispute what is written there if you can
If you cannot go and tell off your dad for lying to you from birth. Munu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by bigfish3k: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
sogodihno:

I still maintained my point, our loyalty to Buhari will be rewarded in 2023, Hausas are loyal.

No point arguing, let's Wait till then. we don't need u. Period

loyal to abiola, awolowo, diya, jagaban (PMB first tenure), akirinade, falae etc

they are loyal but not when it comes to power because they are born to rule

" lets wait till then" hope it wouldn't be too late to know this truth am telling u
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by CaptainGOOD: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Guestlander:

Is it one Nigeria when you refer to yourselves as Biafrans? I don't need any barely literate dolt to validate my intelligence.

U ain't host to any one..
That just the fact Lagos is and will remain a no man's land
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by RTSC: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
Oshigun:

You lot don't work with fact and this is why the Yoruba man will continue to be better than you at everything. He achieves thus with style and a silent assuredness about himself which means he goes about his business confidently and with noisemaking like you.

All you do is brag, lie and go around with delusions of grandeur never supported by reality on the ground. Go and read the thread in my post above and dispute what is written there if you can
If you cannot go and tell off your dad for lying to you from birth. Munu.
Mr man , stop quoting me uselessly.

I know talkativeness is a Yoruba trait, even when everything is nonsense.
But i never get your time yet.

Make I chop first, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) / Why Was Major-gen. Mamman Vatsa Killed? / Kukah: Wounds Of The Civil War Have Not Been Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.