Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

There Is NO GOD! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is NO GOD! (7987 Views)

For Those Saying There Is No God. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is NO GOD! by victorian(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
haha, another clown. Little one, You had heart attack 4 times cause you took your health for granted. continue thanking God Or better start going for check up. You were lucky¡

Huncle, that was some years back

I'm better and I feel great.

I gave that example to let Lucifer know God exist.

What brought up the heart attack was external forces around me not because I wasn't taking good care of my health.

Thank God I changed my environment, cause it was demonic. So I moved out of that area and my life became better. Attacks stopped till date. Still counting it's 3years and have not felt any heart attack, no drugs nothing. And I feel very good and relaxed.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
victorian:

What brought up the heart attack was external forces around me not because I wasn't taking good care of my health.

Thank God I changed my environment, cause it was demonic. So I moved out of that area and my life became better. Attacks stopped till date. Still counting it's 3years and have not felt any heart attack, no drugs nothing. And I feel very good and relaxed.
Dnt huncle me, so it was the demon that caused the heart attack ? it wasnt demonic you were praying instead of Going to the hospital dear.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by victorian(f): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
Dnt huncle me, so it was the demon that caused the heart attack ?

What's your own? Did I bring any complains to your doorstep? Did I call your name? Did I click on your mentions? Did I beg you for anything?

Please face front!

I'm not the cause of your misery and sorrows in this life .

Better mind your own business.

And get the fuckkkkk off my mentions!

Mr Aproko na my work. Smhhhhh

Ode!

*spits*
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
victorian:

What's your own? Did I bring any complains to your doorstep? Did I call your name? Did I click on your mentions? Did I beg you for anything?

Please face front!

I'm not the cause of your misery and sorrows in this life .

Better mind your own business.

And get the fuckkkkk off my mentions!

Mr Aproko na my work. Smhhhhh

Ode!

*spits*
Relax you dnt need to insult me, insults won't help you in this situation. so because i refuse to believe in your demons stories means m frustrated ??
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
victorian:

Lol. So demons caused heart attacks for you? What did you do to them and can you tell us the identity of these demons?

So you know that as you are now you're still not healthy?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lol. So demons cause heart attacks for you? What did you do to them and can you tell us the identity of these demons?

So you know that as you are now you're still dot healthy?

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Lucifer66(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
TruthinAction:

Jesus is coming back. If the grave could not hold him down, the sky cannot stop him from coming back.
I give up, Believe in your fairy tale.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lol. So demons cause heart attacks for you? What did you do to them and can you tell us the identity of these demons?

So you know that as you are now you're still not healthy?

lols pls i dnt want to laugh this evening. Lmao
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
lols pls i dnt want to laugh this evening. Lmao

I didn't want to either but mehn, do we still have people as gullible as this in this country?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
victorian:

You don't need to ask me for anything dear, Lols crazy clown, sha go to the hospital, before one imaginary demon kills you. Rotfl
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ehm lemme call one of your people she believes in imaginary demons and vampires to, preetiex.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by AmaryahI: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: There Is NO GOD! by AmaryahI: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
What is happening,we don't need argument or insults to give testimonies about God wonderous works in our lives. cheesy
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Preetiex:
What is happening,we don't need argument or insults to give testimonies about God wonderous works in our lives. cheesy

What exactly are his wondrous works in your lives? Can you mention a few?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by sonmvayina(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This God has killed billions of people and yet you call him kind!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
Children are being raped!
People are being eaten by others!
Terrosim is becoming a daily news!
Church's are being burnt like paper!
There is no God, You people have being brainwashed from birth.
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!

This is all part of the matrix... All exist within God..
Re: There Is NO GOD! by sonmvayina(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Most people who claim to believe in God don't even know the God described in their holy books.. The God written about in the old testament is the personification of divine consciousness.. Not a man or human being or genie that grants wishes..

While the new testament is is just a theological fiction by some devilish roman who just wants to deceive people and turn them against God the creator of all..
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
sonmvayina:
Most people who claim to believe in God don't even know the God described in their holy books.. The God written about in the old testament is the personification of divine consciousness.. Not a man or human being or genie that grants wishes..

While the new testament is is just a theological fiction by some devilish roman who just wants to deceive people and turn them against God the creator of all..

So which one is God the creator of all?
Re: There Is NO GOD! by sonmvayina(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

So which one is God the creator of all?

The divine consciousness.. Goes by different names, we igbos call it CHUKWU... yorubas calls it ELEDUMARE....
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
sonmvayina:

The divine consciousness.. Goes by different names, we igbos call it CHUKWU... yorubas calls it ELEDUMARE....

Eledumare is not a divine consciousness. You seem to be mistaken.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

What exactly are his wondrous works in your lives? Can you mention a few?
grin you dy vex o grin grin grin
Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
sonmvayina:

so chukwu to you is divine consciousness. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by TruthinAction: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

I give up, Believe in your fairy tale.

Please don't give up. The grave of Jesus is empty. History cannot disprove it. The remains of other religious leaders are still in their graves. You know yourself that you can't die and rise from the dead. But Jesus is risen and he went to back to heaven in their very presence. And an angel said that the same Jesus that they saw caught up to heaven will come back in like manner. Please, believe it. It's true. I know you must be fighting with your conscience now. Don't suppress it because of the opinion you have held on for so long.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lol, that's so illogical and it's for stupid people to follow.

Can you face reality and stop quoting a primitive book?

How would a new born baby be a sinner. Prove it with critical thinking?

It's not logical. God's word is beyond logic. How can you explain how Jesus walked on water? It's not logical. You don't follow God's word with logic. Lot's of things in the Bible don't make sense but they are true. You have to receive them with your spirit. The mind sometimes does not have the capacity to receive God's word. And that is the problem that you are having. You first step is to receive Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. Then, you will begin to understand many things written in God's Word.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by brodalokie: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
I am here once again to educate the uneducated brainwashed folks of this disease called religion.
You praise that God that made hell and gave you 2 rules, You either worship him or burn Forever in hell but yet you call him merciful!
This God has killed billions of people and yet you call him kind!
This same God has never being seen by any human being but yet you all claim not to worship a man made God.
We were all told from birth as the average Nigerian that's there's a man who looks out for us and will protect us but that is a FVCKEN lie! People die daily!
People are hungry!
People are suffering!
Children are being raped!
People are being eaten by others!
Terrosim is becoming a daily news!
Church's are being burnt like paper!
There is no God, You people have being brainwashed from birth.
My children will never go on their knees some imaginary thing that doesn't exist! Even if he does, I refuse to bow Down to such a wicked being!

You are the one is making it to seem like that. If you are raised in a believing home the fear of God is already in your heart. But it is the devil characters of this world drama that is forcing them to reject. How do you praise God? You are thankful in your heart. You pray in your secret and then one witch tells you that you are not doing it right, because they also claim to be doing the work of God. They are helping you take God seriously by punishing you. They will first afflict you with the plagues meant for workers of iniquity that they are and as if it is not enough they start acting like they are closer to God than you. To your surprise you will find yourself praise a human God father.

You have seen too much of this in your life time and you wonder why God is not doing anything about it if he is able, right? Another of your type once said our God is in cage and he is a cry baby. Interesting.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
TruthinAction:

It's not logical. God's word is beyond logic. How can you explain how Jesus walked on water? It's not logical. You don't follow God's word with logic. Lot's of things in the Bible don't make sense but they are true. You have to receive them with your spirit. The mind sometimes does not have the capacity to receive God's word. And that is the problem that you are having. You first step is to receive Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. Then, you will begin to understand many things written in God's Word.

Nothing is beyond logic except idealism or make-believe. If God is real, he cannot be beyond logic. Reality can never be beyond logic.

Jesus never walked on water. Because the bible said it doesn't mean it happened. You're regurgitating it as if you saw Jesus walked on water with your eyes. It's all make-believe and lies. If you don't follow God's word with logic, then it is not real. It is a logical world my friend. There is nothing in the bible that is testable, they are tales.

Nobody has a spirit, there is nothing like that. If there is, take a picture of your spirit and send it to me. Remember your belief is that your spirit is an entity capable of self existing.

Are you saying the only way to understand God's word is to first beg Jesus? If God and Jesus are not powerful enough to make me understand their existence without me helping them, they should forget it. I'm not helping them.
Re: There Is NO GOD! by brodalokie: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Nothing is beyond logic except idealism or make-believe. If God is real, he cannot be beyond logic. Reality can never be beyond logic.

Jesus never walked on water. Because the bible said it doesn't mean it happened. You're regurgitating it as if you saw Jesus walked on water with your eyes. It's all make-believe and lies. If you don't follow God's word with logic, then it is not real. It is a logical world my friend. There is nothing in the bible that is testable, they are tales.

Nobody has a spirit, there is nothing like that. If there is, take a picture of your spirit and send it to me. Remember your belief is that your spirit is an entity capable of self existing.

Are you saying the only way to understand God's word is to first beg Jesus? If God and Jesus are not powerful enough to make me understand their existence without me helping them, they should forget it. I'm not helping them.

Did Joshua not stop the sun for two days? Did moses see a burning bush that didn't burn? Recently some one tried to win me into king worship by telling me that they are now able to resurrect dead people 3 days old, maybe he meant 3 years of suffering person I don't know but I have seen science in action and if science is is all that matters then the people who have done more than the ones here may hold more secrets about life than them here and they gave us the Bible. I am a soldier of the cross
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
brodalokie:

Did Joshua not stop the sun for two days? Did moses see a burning bush that didn't burn? Recently some one tried to win me into king worship by telling me that they are now able to resurrect dead people 3 days old, maybe he meant 3 years of suffering person I don't know but I have seen science in action and if science is is all that matters then the people who have done more than the ones here may hold more secrets about life than them here and they gave us the Bible. I am a soldier of the cross

No, Joshua did not stop the sun for even one second.
No, Moses never saw a burning bush that didn't burn.

Science is the only thing that is saving the world from most if not all of the problems it offered humanity. So think again.

You're a soldier of the cross doesn't make all your claims true. What part of testable and verifiable proof is hard for you people to understand? Just demonstrate that your God exist, demonstrate it empirically. Without this empirical world, your God cannot exist, so prove it to us empirically that he does. Simple.

1 Like

Re: There Is NO GOD! by brodalokie: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

No, Joshua did not stop the sun for even one second.
No, Moses never saw a burning bush that didn't burn.

Science is the only thing that is saving the world from most if not all of the problems it offered humanity. So think again.

You're a soldier of the cross doesn't make all your claims true. What part of testable and verifiable proof is hard for you people to understand? Just demonstrate that your God exist, demonstrate it empirically. Without this empirical world, your God cannot exist, so prove it to us empirically that he does. Simple.

Empirical related to empire. The Bible is everywhere read. Even the devil is forcing people to serve God. History will tell you how many witches were killed in Rome, Spain and France along by the catholic church until Martin Luther broke out. Even though they did it for the gospel it was still wrong but it was a prophecy. The horseman at work...
Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
grin you dy vex o grin grin grin

Make she tell us na. We want to compare and contrast. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is NO GOD! by Akin1212(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
brodalokie:

Empirical related to empire. The Bible is everywhere read. Even the devil is forcing people to serve God. History will tell you how many witches were killed in Rome, Spain and France along by the catholic church until Martin Luther broke out. Even though they did it for the gospel it was still wrong but it was a prophecy. The horseman at work...

How is empirical evidence related to empire? Chai

Let's end this here. I'm disappointed already OK?

2 Likes

Re: There Is NO GOD! by finalboss(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

Make she tell us na. We want to compare and contrast. cheesy cheesy
grin grin ehm preetiex where are you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo / Prayer Is Key And That Is Why JESUS Started With Prayer And Ended With Pra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.