Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland (859 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Delivar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Many Nairaland guys are really hostile towards ladies like ladies are the worst thing to happen to planet earth. Whenever their is negative news about a lady on the front-page guys always cherish the opportunity to lambast women. Even when the news is not that negative guys will always look for the means to twist it negative and attack ladies. I do wonder what's responsible for the way guys vent anger towards ladies and I figured out the reasons may have to do with the factors listed below

1. IMMATURITY
Women do some bad things, but men appear to be worse. Most times Nairaland guys will say women are evil but they ignore the violent and hideous crimes being committed by men on a daily basis. The killings in money rituals, cultism, robberies are 99% carried out by men. If women are evil then the word to describe the more superior wickedness of men doesn't really exist in the dictionary. In spite of these heavier crimes committed by men you will never ladies verbally abusing guys all over Nairaland at the scale Nairaland guys will abuse ladies over things as petty and irrelevant as being a baby mama or a prostitute. It's sad ladies are being more matured than guys on Nairaland.

2. IGNORED
You can imagine a situation when a Nairaland guy sends 20 private messages to 20 different ladies and not even one replied him. This should definitely be enough to make him go bonkers and start spraying verbally vile bullets at ladies all over Nairaland.

3. LONELINESS
Some guys have been single for a long while and not happy about it. There are billions of ladies in the world but ladies have somehow made themselves appear like a scarce commodity. Ladies have mastered the act of behaving like they don't need men and don't care if men exist. Sometimes when a guy tries to converse with a lady she responds like he is disturbing her peace. This has made lots of guys upset with women and more willing to castigate ladies at given opportunity.

4. RUDE LADIES
Some ladies can easily be offended and disrespectful to guys when they are approached. Especially when a lady gets so much attention from guys. The surplus attention makes her careless and more willing to insult a guy over any little thing he does. The insults many guys have received from this sort of ladies are still fresh in their minds which makes these guys speak bitterly towards ladies at any given opportunity.

5. BROKE GUYS
Women have succeeded in placing a price tag on themselves. They keep sending the signal of NO BROKE MEN WANTED. This have made men convince themselves that they need to be rich in order to afford ladies. The broke guys are very frustrated and upset with this situation which makes them always abuse and accuse women of loving money. This accusation of loving money is an indirect way of begging ladies to show them some love inspite of being broke.

6. ENVY
Many guys do envy ladies in areas where women have it good. Ladies get attention and so much beauty praises from guys. A lady will enjoy sex and still get paid so much money on top of it. In some cases, a lady can walk out of the house broke and return with a fat account balance riding in a guy's Mercedes Benz G-wagon even without opening her legs. When ladies reap these kinds of sweet benefits guys go insanely jealous making them sound bitter towards ladies.

7. DUMB GUYS
Some guys are dumb that ladies take advantage of them. These guys spend all their account balance on a lady just to win the lady's heart and the lady still ends up running away after draining his finances. Then these guys come over Nairaland ranting how ladies are wicked, devils, bla bla

8. HEARTBREAKS
Some ladies break their guy's hearts in such a fatal way that these guys find it so hard to recover from, therefore making him a woman hater in the process. The whole female gender becomes evil just because of the action of one female.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by chuddyforlife(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
F.t.c hustle is real
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by iamJ(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
i inuslt girls alot here and i can assure you, none of your reasons where the fuel that motivated me to do it

the envy is too funny abeg, so i dey envy girls that i diss, una no go kill person with laugh

6 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by datyrone(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
most cyberbullies dnt have a life outside social media

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Jayslicky: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
You're as useless as your dick, what do you hope to gain by asslicking.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by MCMXCVIII(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmmmm another female gladiator in the arena, Spartacus never seem to end. please who has seen the pop corn corner?
Lefulefu!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin lol dat ur number 6 sha..any man envying a lady and hating cos magas and lovestruck rich men are splashing money on her is a mumu.instead of gloating and whining that men spend money on a woman then what stops him going out to work for his own.there is pride as a man when u work for ur own money.any man wey dey get heart attack over woman matter no dey live long oo.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Life is too short...
Why insult them when you can simply ignore?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by thesicilian: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
There are not many ladies on Nairaland. Most of them are just females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by sparkle6(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
10. Joblessness - If you have something tangible doing you wont have time to trade words with ladies in NL. So Devil makes work for idle hands.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by IamD18: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
Una dey try o!

I wonder what will motivate me to type this kind of epistle just to be seen as a nice and civil person by ladies.

Nna Nawao! How about deactivating to save yourself the stress.

Izza simple stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Sirheny007(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
I sincerely believe Ladies would have to earn their respect from me.
You don't expect me to be cool with some dumb as.s lady undecided
I will bash her enough for 3 years.
In fact, I will tell her the exact bride price her father paid for her mother angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by MannieA(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
I don't think opening a thread to prove a point to 'em is worth it.It's a waste of time. We can't continue arguing about the shii every time. If a man wants to be sensible let him be,if he doesn't.. let him still be.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Wuraola01(f): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol.

No 2 and 6 tho grin cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Delivar(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
iamJ:
i inuslt girls alot here and i can assure you, none of your reasons where the fuel that motivated me to do it

the envy is too funny abeg, so i dey envy girls that i diss, una no go kill person with laugh

The number 1 is the mother of all reasons. Of course you will never admit you are immature.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Delivar(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
Una dey try o!

I wonder what will motivate me to type this kind of epistle just to be seen as a nice and civil person by ladies.

Nna Nawao! How about deactivating to save yourself the stress.

Izza simple stuff.
The motivation is the irritation. I get irritated seeing guys all over the place attacking ladies for one little reason or the other when guys ain't even saints themselves. I started writing it bit by bit over a week ago cos I didn't have the time to write it all at once.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Delivar(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sirheny007:
In fact, I will tell her the exact bride price her father paid for her mother angry
But women also have their own grievances about men. Why don't you see them bash guys as often as guys do? It's all immaturity from guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by chiommy123(f): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Its too much jare plus the way they'll be showing you rope as in go and kill yourself. I think the ladies should stop ignoring them.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sirheny007:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Number 1 covers all, once a guy quotes me with insults, i just ignore, who knows, he may be having sucidal thoughts or tendencies at that moment.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:
I don't think opening a thread to prove a point to 'em is worth it.It's a waste of time. We can't continue arguing about the shii every time. If a man wants to be sensible let him be,if he doesn't.. let him still be.
Me I don't even bother , anything they say I agree. " You're stupid: I agree. you're a guy , I agree." why waste data on people my fellow ladies have rejected physically ? most are pained losers So no need for argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Boxer007(m): 5:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
You're as useless as your dick, what do you hope to gain by asslicking.

My darling brother. You lick asshole? Great. Sir can i have your nomba pleae
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:
I have learnt something, men like to argue and look for our trouble just for the sake of it and it will never stop. They just like to see us riled up. While I agree with Op, I just believe that if any man replies with insults,then he is proving op right
Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by MannieA(f): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I have learnt something, men like to argue and look for our trouble just for the sake of it and it will never stop. They just like to see us riled up. While I agree with Op, I just believe that if any man replies with insults,then he is proving op right

..Most of the arguments DAT we have in this forum.. they actually know we are right but most times refuse to accept it and will always bash us. lol...so funny

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by samysmoothfresh: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2018
You gave 8 reasons but failed to mention the most important.

for the fun of it.

oh well i guess "immature" in a way covers this reason cos only an immature person would enjoy insulting someone he/she doesnt know.

I enjoy doing so though............aint that right saffi?

Re: 8 Reasons Why Guys Verbally Abuse Ladies On Nairaland by cooluzi: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
chiommy123:
Its too much jare plus the way they'll be showing you rope as in go and kill yourself. I think the ladies should stop ignoring them.
your point?

(1) (Reply)

If He Wants A Break Up - Let Him Go, See Shocking Reasons. / Just Because I Slapped my Husband 2 times, this Man Called Police For Me (HELP) / Why Did The North Prohibit Prostitution And The South Support In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.