Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (4707 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by manutdrichie(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Peter obi publish his handover note to Obiano in 2014

Can Akpabio do the same?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Righteousness89(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
manutdrichie:

Can Akpabio do the same?
NO

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Righteousness89(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
manutdrichie:

Can Akpabio do the same?
NO! Akpabio cannot try Such!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Akpabio is thief afraid of his pursuers hence he joined his kind in APC. Thieves do not give account of their stewardship

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Omeokachie: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Akpa gini?

You want his sumo wrestler of a wife to beat him to a pulp ni?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by manutdrichie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Omeokachie:
Akpa gini?

You want his sumo wrestler of a wife to beat him to a pulp ni?

hahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by FearGodinall: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is not only to an uncommon thief and criminal like Akpabio but to the spirit, soul and body of apc former governors. Can Tinubu,Oshiomole,Fashiola who are the heartbit of apc do that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by rottennaija(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
manutdrichie:

Can Akpabio do the same?

Why no challenge Udom to publish Akpabio's handover note to him? Can Udom even try it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Soulsymbol99: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Just as bad deeds go unpunished (takes only time) so does good deeds. No be d man God reward wit VP slot nw smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Obi is really a man for this job

Atiku made the right choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
manutdrichie:

Can Akpabio do the same?
This is fake. Obiano has long denied all contents of this bogus article called handover note

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by nnachukz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
No former Governor in APC can try it. Thieves easily call others thieves same way mad people call normal people mad.
APC are filled with thieves, some were confirmed as thieves before they joined them and became Saints.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by nnachukz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

This is fake. Obiano has long denied all contents of this bogus article called handover note
Then produce the authentic one or keep quiet.
Why hasn't Obiano produced the real one?
Use your brain, Zombie.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by manutdrichie(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
nnachukz:
No former Governor in APC can try it. Thieves easily call others thieves same way mad people call normal people mad.
APC are filled with thieves, some were confirmed as thieves before they joined them and became Saints.

Don't mind them, na their zombie followers I pity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Igbokid: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Any random Emeka, Tunde or Gambo can come up with this oluwole paper nah..
Ipob yoots sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

Senseless Zombie. Show us the original one. Someone is showing you documentary evidence and you are denying with mouth. How senseless can zombies be

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by wirinet(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

Is this a hand over note? It is either Peter Obi has no idea of what a handover note looks like or the person who faked this does not know.
Maybe this is a summary of assets and liabilities of the state government as Obi was leaving government. There is no way the incoming government can make sense of this "hand over" note. It says nothing about where the assets are ie, banks, investments, physical assets, etc, it is even worse on liabilities, ie, internal debts, external debts, bonds, contractors owed, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
nnachukz:

Then produce the authentic one or keep quiet.
Why hasn't Obiano produced the real one?
Use your brain, Zombie.
Is the onus not on Peter Obi to support this toilet paper with bank slips or bank statements? Show us that if you’ve seen any
Obiano has already denied the useless piece from the figment of imagination of Peter Obi. He’s too busy to dwell on that issue since Nigerians now know Obi is a chronic liar. If Peter Obi says stand it’s best to start running

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
wirinet:

Is this a hand over note? It is either Peter Obi has no idea of what a handover note looks like or the person who faked this does not know.
Maybe this is a summary of assets and liabilities of the state government as Obi was leaving government. There is no way the incoming government can make sense of this "hand over" note. It says nothing about where the assets are ie, banks, investments, physical assets, etc, it is even worse on liabilities, ie, internal debts, external debts, bonds, contractors owed, etc.

What do you expect, with unintelligent and poorly educated Nigerians like shayetet13 roaming the streets Peter Obi the liar expects to just dump this rubbish paper in public (of which Obiano his successor has long denounced) and everyone will swallow it hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Prompto: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Before challenging Akpabio I am yet to see where you included the fact that Obi declared he took kickback while he was a governor just like the Ganduje you pathetic Igbo PDP fans want to persecute today.

We know what n how Akwa Ibom was before Akpabio with countless of its indegene doing house help all over Lagos. We know how they are treated like kings now because of the policies of one man n no other. That man is Godswill Akpabio.

What exactly did the bigot Obi left as his legacy if not for disunity btw Anglican n Catholics. What a pathetic soul Peter OBi is with his one wristwatch cock n bull crap to fool gullible Igbos like you.

manutdrichie:
Peter obi publish his handover note to Obiano in 2014 Can Akpabio do the same?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by manutdrichie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Prompto:
Before challenging Akpabio I am yet to see where you included the fact that Obi declared he took kickback while he was a governor just like the Ganduje you pathetic Igbo PDP fans want to persecute today.

We know what n how Akwa Ibom was before Akpabio with countless of its indegene doing house help all over Lagos. We know how they are treated like kings now because of the policies of one man n no other. That man is Godswill Akpabio.

What exactly did the bigot Obi left as his legacy if not for disunity btw Anglican n Catholics. What a pathetic soul Peter OBi is with his one wristwatch cock n bull crap to fool gullible Igbos like you.

brainwashed dude!

pls wake up
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by globemoney01: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
manutdrichie:

brainwashed dude!

pls wake up
Akpabio s handover note are his projects let me know if you are ready to compare them with that of Obi. You are not even ashamed mentioning Akpabio and Obi in the same sentence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by mycar: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yep, the one of few words
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by mrvitalis(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
If udom did half of what akpabio did in akwa ibom state... He won't be paying people like you to post this rubbish

A whole governor of the richest state in Nigeria has no single major project in the state capital... Not even one

When u pass abak road, idoro road,oron road, aka road, the fly overs and the rest u see akpabio... U can't drive 5 mins in uyo without seeing the impact of akpabio... But I can drive 45 mins in uyo and can't find a thing udom did

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Almaiga: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Trash.

Sai Baba.

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

What do you expect, with unintelligent and poorly educated Nigerians like shayetet13 roaming the streets Peter Obi the liar expects to just dump this rubbish paper in public (of which Obiano his successor has long denounced) and everyone will swallow it hook line and sinker

Show us the original handover note or shut up. When you show us the original handover notes, lets compare and see if the summary note is not what is contained in it. You are just a senseless zombie and cannot be more than that!
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

Akpabio s handover note are his projects let me know if you are ready to compare them with that of Obi. You are not even ashamed mentioning Akpabio and Obi in the same sentence

Typical zombie. You agree that Akpabio under PDP has projects, but you will be shouting your stall 16 years of waste. You are a common zombie, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by nelcliff(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
rottennaija:

Why no challenge Udom to publish Akpabio's handover note to him? Can Udom even try it?

If you are confused with the thread subject line, can't you read and pass?
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by OMANBALA1: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

You are a pathological liar and a loser and you will remain so till eternity. Nothing you place your hand on will ever prosper!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by OMANBALA1: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:

Keep quiet ,weirdo! Obiano has corroborated the investment on many occasions. You are not even part of the APGA family, you just recently jumped on the APGA bandwagon just to keep attacking Obi for no good reason. You are so pathetic. You supported Ngige during Obi's last tenure and you insulted Obiano all through the years, but, all of a,sudden you are Obiano's man...LOSER! SHAMELESS LOSER!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by Metuh: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin. Peter Obi is the real man of integrity not that dullard called Buhari.

Obi should be contesting for the presidential position.
Re: Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same by DeKen: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
More reason we need this man as our President, not VP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / National Conference To Start February 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.