Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days (32485 Views)

Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days / Airtel, Smile, Glo Make Final Five To Buy 9mobile / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Prompto: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
virginboy1:
Buhari is the best President Ever.
Yeeeehhhh *Who slapped Me"... cry
The spirit of the 3 million demented Igbos Ojukwu wasted fighting a lost cause.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by nwaobitex: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Huh dem dey mad?
Make I finish my 10gb first
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by BabaO2: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
That is not the way to go about it. Can't NCC take over all the affected companies management? Many unsuspecting subscribers that have future expiry credit validity will suffer.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Yewandequeen(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:
Unemployment on the rise again
i tell you.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Yewandequeen(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
BabaO2:
That is not the way to go about it. Can't NCC take over all the affected companies management? Many unsuspecting subscribers that have future expiry credit validity will suffer.
That one pain you? Plenty people will loose their jobs.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Sike(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
As long as money is involved. No shaking
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by stealmatic(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
virginboy1:
Zombie..
like seriously? How old are u..virginboy
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by ocelot2006(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Well, I guess network elements colocated in IHS facilities will be affected if this goes through. Nothing more.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
What happens to my swift 4G LTE modem ?

I got it with my last cash for 22k.

They exploited me cry, now my daddy is raising standards against them.

Later after New year. I'm heading back to greener pastures where life makes more sense.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by fishguide(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
haywire07:
Unemployment on the rise again

Aswear
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
etugba:
so what will happen to my 9mobile sim?

you can keep it as part of your artifacts.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by ManTiger(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
datyrone:
nothing they happen...they wudnt be disconnected money wud resolve it..btw your reference says guardian...

I love this piece... This is Nigeria!
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by sunbilor(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
etugba:
so what will happen to my 9mobile sim?
Port to MTN
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by edupedia: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
virginboy1:
Buhari is the best President Ever.

Yeeeehhhh *Who slapped Me"... cry

...u should have said it 100 times...okay?
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by sunbilor(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
sacx:
Are those facilities the only ones they use? Ten days is still a lot of time
Yes they are.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by AlphaStyles(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
i no remember last when i use etisalat
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by JeffreyJames(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hian!! No be same Swift wey call today dey do promo of sub for 2 months and get one month free? undecided
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by seedsower(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dear all

Our attention has been drawn to the NCC publication in The Guardian of today, Tuesday December 18, 2018. captioned Pre-Disconnection Notice.

The Publication relates to industry wide indebtedness affecting different Operators in the normal cause of Business

Smile Telecommunications Limited is not indebted to ATC as alleged in the press release. Smile Communications Nigeria has demanded for a rebuttal from the NCC and ATC with respect to the erroneous publication.

Smile Communications has made significant payment to reduce its indebtedness to IHS and is currently in talks with IHS on a payment plan to completely settle the outstanding amount within the shortest period.

Be assured that Smile Communications services will not be disrupted or disconnected.

Employees are advised to disregard speculations around the publication and go about their normal daily tasks.

Godfrey Efeurhobo

Managing Director
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
The truth is there are certain business in nigeria that have been completely monopolized....and u competiting with them is at your own peril and such is the
telecommunication business

Cement business

Satellite business, ,(dstv and fg b like 5 and 6)

For those our people looking to start a multi millionaire company should look else where, ,,but please don't try the ones listed above if you don't want to get frustrated with high bp
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
yes MTN is owing NCC.

NCC is the one in charge of debts owed within the sector. This includes debts owed to IHS and so on
new2012:

Baba, how did MTN get into this? Is mtn owing NCC, ATC or IHS? Post like you have some good sense!
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Destruction is the only legacy of Buharis and APC..
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by armadeo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
JeffreyJames:
Hian!! No be same Swift wey call today dey do promo of sub for 2 months and get one month free? undecided

Me don jump go pay for 2 extra months bonanza.

Chai.

Anyway

Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Oyeleye101(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
MTN don pay dem to spoil business for my 9mob. So sad...
Which data plan you dey use on 9mobile?
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Oyeleye101:

Which data plan you dey use on 9mobile?
D Click cool
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by 2shure: 6:00am On Dec 20, 2018
af spent cloae to 300k on spectranet in 2yrs
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by new2012: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Cacawa2:
yes MTN is owing NCC.

NCC is the one in charge of debts owed within the sector. This includes debts owed to IHS and so on

Before u post something, read it to see if it makes sense to you. Don't spew thrash because u have issues with someone or an org.

How can NCC be in charge of debts in the sector? Bro, are you drunk?
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Warning don't look at my signature or you might win cash for Xmas..
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2018
new2012:

Before u post something, read it to see if it makes sense to you. Don't spew thrash because u have issues with someone or an org.

How can NCC be in charge of debts in the sector? Bro, are you drunk?

Ok who is in charge of regulating the communications sector?

who is in charge of law and order in the communications sector?
who is in charge of making sure parties within the sector obey the rules of get fined?
who is in charge of making sure that parties within the sector pay one another at the right time to keep the sector stable?

If you think you have an answer different from the word NCC, then you are demented.

You dare come at me with such a low IQ and a vague response? What impetus.
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by new2012: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Cacawa2:

Ok who is in charge of regulating the communications sector?

who is in charge of law and order in the communications sector?
who is in charge of making sure parties within the sector obey the rules of get fined?
who is in charge of making sure that parties within the sector pay one another at the right time to keep the sector stable?

If you think you have an answer different from the word NCC, then you are demented.

You dare come at me with such a low IQ and a vague response? What impetus.

After all these rantings, let me know how MTN got roped into the conversation...

So because NCC regulates, it means NCC is owed? Wtf!
Re: Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
new2012:

After all these rantings, let me know how MTN got roped into the conversation...

So because NCC regulates, it means NCC is owed? Wtf!

You are probably ignorant of the facts.

MTN committed a breach.

NCC fined them.

MTN went behind NCC to negotiate with the FG a soft landing.

Now that has been swept under the carpet.

MTN even once threatened to pull out of the market. In their argument, they said how would they be ever able to pay a huge fine when FG/NCC is giving new competitors an advantage.

They insisted that the best alternative was to force all players to charge high data rates. But smile argued that their cheap rates was their brand and Nigerians rallied round them.

Same way we rallied round TsTv until DSTV (another South African company) got its way.

Today, it’s smile that’s receiving it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem / What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.