Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion (413 Views)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by Priceless16: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Presidential Debate: Sowore drags NEDG, BON to court over exclusion

NEWS DIGEST – The Presidential Candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Mr Omoyele Sowore, on Wednesday filed a suit against the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG).

Sowore sued the NEDG over the exclusion of his party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate, Mr Rabiu Rufai, in the debate which held on Dec. 14.
Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by 2buffagain(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good. He should sue them.
He shouldn't take this standing at all.
Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by id911(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
2buffagain:
Good. He should sue them.
He shouldn't take this standing at all.

BON and Sowore are definitely playing a game. They plan this all alone so that the Presidential debate won't hold so no one would accuse Buhari of not attending. I'm now 100% certain Sowore collected huge cash from APC to draw youth votes from the main opposition party, esp those youth who voted for Buhari in 2015 but are disappointed by his abysmal performance

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by 2buffagain(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
id911:

BON and Sowore are definitely playing a game. They plan this all alone so that the Presidential debate won't hold so no one would accuse Buhari of not attending. I'm now 100% certain Sowore collected huge cash from APC to draw youth votes from the main opposition party, esp those youth who voted for Buhari in 2015 but are disappointed by his abysmal performance

What?
How did you come to this conclusion?
Guy how you dey reason na? Be like say Atiku don pay u garri money.

To truly follow sound logic, Sowore's party AAC (3rd largest party already) is being excluded because they fear him and they don't want to give him a platform to speak.
A presidential debate is where people can hear and basically interview presidential candidates for the job.

The best way to prevent Nigerians from identifying the best match for that job is to make sure the employers (The Nigerian people) never get to even hear the candidate (Sowore) speak on a national platform. It is the same way The government banned AIT or some news network from hosting Sowore. The cabals you people stubbornly worship till this day (check yourself spiritually why their jazz is still working on you) have always been trying to make sure they don't give him a platform to speak.

If anything, I now know that every one who showed up in that debate, no matter how good or bad they seem, is a pawn of the cabal.

Nigeria can only move forward when the people go against the wishes of the cabal.
Their fear of Sowore is making them make mistakes to expose themselves. And that is how God will continue to make them slip.
This election is not "business as usual". There is a revolution happening in Nigeria, like has happened in our neighbouring african countries. Travel out more to see what is happening!

Sowore is the strongest Candidate to be our next Nigerian president. With our help, and his presidency, we will topple the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by MrALIVE: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
id911:

you need a new brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by mrvitalis(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
2buffagain:

What?

To truly follow sound logic, Sowore's party AAC (3rd largest party already) is being excluded because they fear him and they don't want to give him a platform to speak.
A presidential debate is where people can hear and basically interview presidential candidates for the job.

The best way to prevent Nigerians from identifying the best match for that job is to make sure the employers (The Nigerian people) never get to even hear the candidate (Sowore) speak on a national platform. It is the same way The government banned AIT or some news network from hosting Sowore. The cabals you people stubbornly worship till this day (check yourself spiritually why their jazz is still working on you) have always been trying to make sure they don't give him a platform to speak.

If anything, I now know that every one who showed up in that debate, no matter how good or bad they seem, is a pawn of the cabal.

Nigeria can only move forward when the people go against the wishes of the cabal.
Their fear of Sowore is making them make mistakes to expose themselves. And that is how God will continue to make them slip.
This election is not "business as usual". There is a revolution happening in Nigeria, like has happened in our neighbouring african countries. Travel out more to see what is happening!

Sowore is the strongest Candidate to be our next Nigerian president. With our help, and his presidency, we will topple the cabal.

3rd largest party?? Lol

Ypp is far more popular in the streets, not to talk about apga, labour, sdp,.. Even upp is far more popular

Can I ask you a question? ..how many political party presented presidential candidate in the last USA elections.... ? ...how many did they invite for debate?

Did any of the others make noise?

Make sowore go sleep abeg
Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by id911(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
2buffagain:

What?

Bros, Atiku no pay me anything. Na simple logic and common sense

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by id911(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrALIVE:
you need a new brain!!!

You won't understand
Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by 2buffagain(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrvitalis:

3rd largest party?? Lol

Ypp is far more popular in the streets, not to talk about apga, labour, sdp,.. Even upp is far more popular

Can I ask you a question? ..how many political party presented presidential candidate in the last USA elections.... ? ...how many did they invite for debate?

Did any of the others make noise?

Make sowore go sleep abeg

I'm talking from data you are talking about your street.
Many surveys have been done on that subject and AAC came in 3rd. Real decisions are based on data.

After gathering the data, then trying to decide against the data, only shows shadiness and lack of forthrightness.... As is exhibited by NEDG
Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by mrvitalis(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
2buffagain:

I'm talking from data you are talking about your street.
Many surveys have been done on that subject and AAC came in 3rd. Real decisions are based on data.

After gathering the data, then trying to decide against the data, only shows shadiness and lack of forthrightness.... As is exhibited by NEDG

You are to determine for an organization which data they want to use?

U have no case here... I don't want you in my debate is it by force... Organize your own na
Re: Presidential Debate: Sowore Drags NEDG, BON To Court Over Exclusion by 2buffagain(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrvitalis:

You are to determine for an organization which data they want to use?

U have no case here... I don't want you in my debate is it by force... Organize your own na

There you go. You have shown yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Am now a buharist / KEYAMO: If The System Worked, Atiku Should Be In Jail By Now / Boko Haram: Army Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.