Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (40287 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
LWFashion:
We are honestly living with some deadly creatures. That's why sometimes when I'm the country, I really can't mix freely coz who knows, you may be in a club dancing to your own peril. And now this? Jeez! Can't deal. lipsrsealed
U sha wan show ursef say u be abroad based? undecided

Come closer make I tell u something!!!

Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Adverts247: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Get Your Professional Logos:

Whatsapp Only: 07068171819

See Below:

Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
ccollins:
stop talking rubbish about what you don't know ,are you not messed up yourself.if not for the judiciary, do you think some people that are innocent would be free by now

The Nigerian judiciary is fuckeedup! Justice is sold to be highest bidder! Shut your trap
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Oweku: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2018
She bit am, come lick her blood join....
Vampire comes to mind..

So who do we call to do d arrest now, wen una husbands na police...

OK mke we call Seun to ask how much be una bail...

if u always browse the Internet and u don't earn, u need to upgrade your browser... Its free... Just click on my signature below
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dayoara: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Is she by chance related to Mike Tyson.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dayoara: 1:47am On Dec 20, 2018
A daughter of Dracula
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Jonathan:
Ipob women are terrible

talk about getting mouth action from that one, she will bite the konji off.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 4:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
25-year-old Lydia Uwadiegwu, the wife of a police Inspector, has been arraigned before a Lagos Chief Magistrate’s Court, Ogba, for allegedly bitting off the ear of a female Sergeant, Blessing A. O. Umongu.

Lydia was arraigned before the court presided over by Mrs. Jadesola Adeyemi Ajayi, alongside three other women, Ughaelunachi Justin a, 61, Oladimeji Seun, 30, and Chinelo Okoh, 30.

They are facing charges bordering on conspiracy, aiding and abetting, assault and false information.

The police alleged that all the defendants had on October 31, at Olosan Police Barrack, Mushin, Lagos, conspired among themselves to cause grievous harm on Umongu.

The first defendant, Lydia was alleged to have bitten off Blessing’s ear with the assistance of Justina and Seun. Lydia was also alleged to have bathed the sergeant with pepper, causing her partial blindness. .

The duo of Seun and Chinelo were alleged to have given false information about Blessing, to Inspector Uwaduegwu, first defendant’s husband. However, the suspects pleaded not guilty to the charges and granted N200k bail.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-inspectors-wife-bites-off-sergeants-ear-graphic-pics/

That cannibalistic police inspector wife just gave the female police sergeants a Mike Tyson - Evander Holyfield Ear bite.

That ear bite is the painful type that is very peppery especially when taking a shower bath during early period of the attack.

I wonder if suggery will return the ear back to the natural state.

Maybe she was philandering around the police inspector which the jealous wife of the police inspector got to know.

Some women just can not bear a cheating husband.

If they can not discipline their cheating husband they take the fight to their potential rival in this case the girlfriend.

That her giant razor sharp teeth that she use to deliver the Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield Ear bite is very painful and fiery coupled with a potential physical and internal damage to the ear that will require an experienced medical surgeon to handle.

Some women are terrible they can not stand any female opposition.

But I still blame some of our men for failing to handle marital responsibility to keep their home stable and peace.

It is a bad thing for a married man to neglect his matrimonial home to be hunting for outside women.

The philandering husband is also responsible for the injuries that is suffered by the female sergeant especially if the crisis is caused primarily by a suspected dating relationship between the police inspector and female sergeant.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Full course of Anti-Rabies vaccine injections required. I hope she had the first dose already.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Afonja007: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
It's those people

Those flatheaded dwarfs are cannibals. They eat human flesh in Abia State (Isiala Ngwa) and they use human flesh to cook ofe nsala.
but every Oba or ooni of ife when ever they die their hart must be eating by palace chiefs ,every agbo seller mixed her agbo with grind human skull ,every ogun state person must have eating human tongue or breast once in his or her life time
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 4:58am On Dec 20, 2018
AnanseK:

Full course of Anti-Rabies vaccine injections required. I hope she had the first dose already.

Is anti rabies injection required here for the treatment of the female sergeant?

Although, I am not a medical expert. I use to think anti rabies injection is for victims of dog bites.

Maybe you can explain clearly why the need for an anti rabies injection.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by sunbreaker: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
More
so na you dey carried Eyinaya stories up and down?OK your own is coming we will invite Suarez
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by yemi15(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
25-year-old Lydia Uwadiegwu, the wife of a police Inspector, has been arraigned before a Lagos Chief Magistrate’s Court, Ogba, for allegedly bitting off the ear of a female Sergeant, Blessing A. O. Umongu.

Lydia was arraigned before the court presided over by Mrs. Jadesola Adeyemi Ajayi, alongside three other women, Ughaelunachi Justin a, 61, Oladimeji Seun, 30, and Chinelo Okoh, 30.

They are facing charges bordering on conspiracy, aiding and abetting, assault and false information.

The police alleged that all the defendants had on October 31, at Olosan Police Barrack, Mushin, Lagos, conspired among themselves to cause grievous harm on Umongu.

The first defendant, Lydia was alleged to have bitten off Blessing’s ear with the assistance of Justina and Seun. Lydia was also alleged to have bathed the sergeant with pepper, causing her partial blindness. .

The duo of Seun and Chinelo were alleged to have given false information about Blessing, to Inspector Uwaduegwu, first defendant’s husband. However, the suspects pleaded not guilty to the charges and granted N200k bail.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-inspectors-wife-bites-off-sergeants-ear-graphic-pics/

Oshe Mike Tyson
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Carnivorous animal!!!
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by AnanseK(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2018
wink2015:

Is anti rabies injection required here for the treatment of the female sergeant?
Although, I am not a medical expert. I use to think anti rabies injection is for victims of dog bites.
Maybe you can explain clearly why the need for an anti rabies injection.

I said that in a lighter mood but it’s theoretically possible for rabies to be contracted from the bite of a human infected with rabies, as the virus is transmitted in saliva.
For a human being to inflict this degree of damage with a bite, no possibility should be exempted, she could be rabid.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by skukimania(f): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wetin the female sergeant do?
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by barag(f): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Donald95:

I hope the 200,000 will be given to the victim.

I also hope she was not hovering around the married Inspector as flies over mango.

The money is not to be paid now. When the defendants jump bail, that's the amount that would be forfeited.
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ccollins(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

The Nigerian judiciary is fuckeedup! Justice is sold to be highest bidder! Shut your trap
you speak like a cheap illiterate and that is if you are not a real one indeed.there are many of your prototypes who litter the streets looking for insolence, incompetency and failure in everything just like u all have failed in your lives miserably
Re: Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
ccollins:
you speak like a cheap illiterate and that is if you are not a real one indeed.there are many of your prototypes who litter the streets looking for insolence, incompetency and failure in everything just like u all have failed in your lives miserably

I can wager that you are nothing but a leech! You haven’t even present your facts rather you are all out like a mad man who has been released from yabaleft

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos) / Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos) / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.