Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate (16068 Views)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Very funny i tell you cheesy...Was Festus Keyamo not a 'human rights' activist at some point??..but look what has become of him since he started walking in the corridors of power..

I can never be decieved by this Sowore 'activist-therefore-he-is-perfect'bullcrap cos same dude campaigned and licked the bottom of buhari/APC barely three years ago..I know his type,egocentric,insulting and arrogant know-it-all who will give no room to opposion what-so-ever.

Exactly my dear keyans is a very good in this situation.
Babe only a gullible fellow will allow himself to be deceived by this Sowore and his games.
I have listened to him and was irritated by the way he sounds.
Dude is nowhere near matured to be local government chairman, not to talk of PRESIDENT.(OMG)
If they need young president there are better option like moghalu with intelligence and leadership experience yet they prefer Sowore,
just because he uses his Sahara reporters to peddle propaganda, lies and blackmail.

Rubbish!
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Ziggylady(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

Exactly my dear keyans is a very good in this situation.
Babe only a gullible fellow will allow himself to be deceived by this Sowore and his games.
I have listened to him and was irritated by the way he sounds.
Dude is nowhere near matured to be local government chairman to talk of PRESIDENT.(OMG)
If they need young president there are better option like moghalu with intelligence and leadership experience yet they prefer Sowore,
just because he uses his Sahara reporters to peddle propaganda, lies and blackmail.

Rubbish!

You have said it all,see how they are quick to shove Moghalu aside..Indeed itt is rubbish raised to infinity.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

You have said it all,see how they are quick to shove Moghalu aside..Indeed itt is rubbish raised to infinity.

Lmao.. I just noticed my error now "Kenyans" grin

Well my dear they shoved him aside because of tribalism, I knew it there is no way moghalu will be the flag bearer of pact considering how tribalistic these people are.
They are always biased in everything, they prefer their own who has lower grade to another person who is 10times better.

Have u ever Imagined if this Sowore were from another tribe,
Yorubas would quickly remind us how "they don't respect their elders" undecided
Then they would use media to fight him and bring him down by twisting every single word he says.
SMH
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Ziggylady(f): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

Lmao.. I just noticed my error now "Kenyans" grin

Well my dear they shoved him aside because of tribalism, I knew it there is no way moghalu will be the flag bearer of pact considering how tribalistic these people are.
They are always biased in everything, they prefer their own who has lower grade to another person who is 10times better.

Have u ever Imagined if this Sowore were from another tribe,
Yorubas would quickly remind us how "they don't respect their elders" undecided
Then they would use media to fight him and bring him down by twisting every single word he says.
SMH

You sabi these people well....Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

You sabi these people well....Nothing more to add.

I have lived with them for long so I know all their lifestyle.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Ziggylady(f): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

I have lived with them for long so I know all their lifestyle.

Same here babe..same here.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Same here babe..same here.

Lol,
We will keep saying what we know
Take care love.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by BigBashiru: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Denied British Consul, Ezeife Access To Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer / 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA / "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.