Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio (24335 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Topmaike007(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Mr man, you are zombie. No proper Igbo man can who drank his mother's breast milk can love dumbohari who keep insulting and killing Easterners except he is a paid zombie. My classmate is a member of #IstandwithDumbohari and #GOGAN movement, he is a paid zombie, he is from a poor family and he has mouths to feed, he told me he is just there for the money, so his case is understandable. He even does it in hiding and can never speak well of the dumb illiterate in his village. Na money be koko.

If you can show me that you have become a millionaire by supporting dumbohari, I'll understand but if not, you remain a foolish cantankerous zombie wallowing in shamelessness and thunder has the right to fire you.
okay no prob anything you say,cos what I know is that Atiku is not the way forward for us.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by millionboi2: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
yarimo:
AKPABIO you have spoken well, and it's clear you means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy.
I don't know btw u and akpbio who is mad.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Prompto: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ugosample:

why will you assume every one against the party is Igbo? This una thinking sef undecided
Igbo stink of resounding hate n bigotry spoting them is relatively easy. For example I can smell any lame duck pathetic Igbo bigot planet apart or light years apart.
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Ugosample(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:
Igbo stink of resounding hate n bigotry spoting them is relatively easy. For example I can smell any lame duck pathetic Igbo bigot planet apart or light years apart.

undecided
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by dboss12(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Look at this ediot... See this bastardized bastardized... Shanl Na house boy de fit akwa ibom people.. He is now APC houseboy

mind your statement Mr elite
note that you could be trace
what are you doing for a living ediot bigotry
it pains people because akpabio defeated to APC
Re: Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeria died the very day they postpone regional government and gave us unitary system so apabio has now become saint I can't wait for this shithole country to break up really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Shock Political Space With Unprecedented Defections - APC Threatens / Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many / Police Arrest Bullion Van Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.