Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack (35874 Views)

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Arsenal's 2020-21 Home Kit Spotted For First Time In Official Store BEFORE Big R / Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by nigeriapenbase: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2018

ose Mourinho,55, has been spotted out and about for the first time after being sacked by Manchester United.

The Portuguese coach whose two-and-a-half year spell at Old Trafford came to an end on Tuesday, was spotted today while enjoying a stroll in London.

See More Photos Below.....

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/jose-mourinho-is-spotted-out-and-about-for-the-first-time-after-being-sacked-by-manchester-united-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by nigeriapenbase: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by haywire07(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Man without worries

I don't know much about this man, but I see him as the Balotelli of his days

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by happybee: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
I just like this man.
Even though I be Manchester United fan.
cheesy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by melodyogonna(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Still don't understand why they had to sack him though, football is not always full of roses, there are bound to be tough times, and nonetheless he still have more win ratio than both Klopp and Pochettino in same time frame.

I guess he was sacked cos of the players, no coach should be allowed to coach players that doesn't like him, their Morales will drop significantly and they won't give their best - "their" here means the players.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by 3ace(m): 6:24am On Dec 20, 2018
lol, controversial man. See as e make face for the pix.

13 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by netsurfer01(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by gurunlocker: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
That's a nice meme.....

Mourinho the sacked one grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by shakurkings(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
The sacked one grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Passionate888: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Ehya.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Jonadull: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin
This dude dy flex

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by panmunium(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Still like this man

8 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by bknight: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
There is heavy bias in his sack undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2018
MU made mistake of sacking him

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by maxiuc(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2018
No matter what
He is always a GREAT MAN

33 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by ujampie: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Earned more after being sacked...

11 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2018
I don't really know what the board wants from Mourinho. Trophies or just good football like Kloop, Pochetino,Emery,Sarri without even PLASTIC.
Guardiola = Kloop + Mourinho
Kloop plays good football without trophy
Mourinho plays awful games with trophies

Guardiola plays awesome football + trophies. THE GOAT

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by terryflexy: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2018
I sorry for manu fans this season.one of the greatest coach in the world

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:
Still don't understand why they had to sack him though, football is not always full of roses, there are bound to be tough times, and nonetheless he still have more win ratio than both Klopp and Pochettino in same time frame.

I guess he was sacked cos of the players, no coach should be allowed to coach players that doesn't like him, their Morales will drop significantly and they won't give their best - "their" here means the players.

You deserve a chilled of whatever make you high bro....thumbs up

8 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Koralords: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
What's he doing in London Shey Him want to crystal palace
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by EmekaBlue(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
RED no even fit am..If u observed his stay in man u...he hardly wore anything red!!!

Baba Blue go rest and enjoy ur money small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Tapasco(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
hope sey dem don pay him pentn
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by PStacks(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Paul Pogba ur Nemesis
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
That guy he's walking with looks like one of those badazz mercenaries we see in Hollywood action movies cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by SignatureNG(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
the fallen one hehehe
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Abalado(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Which one be after his sacking, no be known Tuesday them just sack an ni,and you said it as if it's up to a week or a month, awon ode journalist

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by SignatureNG(f): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2018
he looks happy though

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by Ikem11(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
EmekaBlue:
RED no even fit am..If u observed his stay in man u...he hardly wore anything red!!!

Baba Blue go rest and enjoy ur money small
No be small baba blue..

That man is Chelsea and Chelsea is mourinho

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by simple250: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
So Mourinho is now Jobless grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack by FindX(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Enjoy your christmas Jose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / Kelechi Iheanacho Trains With Manchester City Teammates In Abu Dhabi.PICS / Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.