Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video (12518 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Oleevergist(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Anything i do on the internet i don't take it to heart and never knew this girl took it to heart and very serious..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b3R6fr1fEk

This is actually what happened

After congratulating Desire Dave Dipupo on his new born baby I made a post about giving birth to the kids you can take care of and not bringing in innocent kids into this earth to suffer so everyone were making positive comments on the post but Kiki O Adornment came to the post and was forming savage queen on the post and we exchanged little words on the post but this girl kept on threatening me with how she would beat me to stupor in the upcoming hangout and stuffs like that...

So i went to report her to her bf in the person of one Anjoorin Damilare to help warn her gf to stay clear off me but this guy went and told her i was begging him to help me beg Kiki not to beat me and Kiki came and posted it here all in the name of trying to mock me and warned me that if i involved her bf again that she will make the beating quicker before the hangout and i dared her and also dropped my number, truth be told i never knew she was serious about it until she called me that same day in the evening and was insulting me and telling me how she will beat my family today...

Kiki set fight
Kiki set venue
Kiki set date...

So fastforward to today i was on my bed when Kiki called me and was like shey you know say na today and if them born my papa well make i no show and i was like wow are you serious and she ended the call..

So i was coming from Yaba and decided to drop by at the venue, so i kept on calling her to know am there already, so when she finally came, she came with some ncffa girls,Cassper Leo and Llyod Horlie Johnson so i felt relieved that nothing go sup, we gather dey so far say my guys dey here but Kiki no gree...

I stood on my own and she came to me and started hitting me and was dragging my side bag very serious and mean, while this was going on i was telling her to stop this and her squad were already laughing at me like i won't do nothing... Then i reacted and the result is what you see now...

Am not sorry for what happened today cos you people are just being biased cos she is a girl but you need see how it happened today that made me react.....if she was the one that beat me the headline would have been different so let's enjoy it like this

I acted like a man but she no wan gree me be..

Those threatening me like Bobby Salsa and co
You can't do me no shit
Lol no be blabbing but you can't do me anything...

Kiki change your life people don't like you at all

Download Video
https://olivergist.com/gossips/kiki-adornment-lady-who-got-beaten-by-a-guy-she-insulted-on-facebook-full-video/

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by menix(m): 2:46am On Dec 20, 2018
The guy fall my hand sha!!!
Give her an uppercut that she won't recover from till u re home sleeping..

Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by HungerMustGo: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Na so you go take kill person daughter. If men keep listening to the way women talk, this is the kind of thing that'll keep happening everyday.

Abeg fellow men, resist the enormous temptation to fight an annoying lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by usafemo(m): 3:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Oleevergist:
Anything i do on the internet i don't take it to heart and never knew this girl took it to heart and very serious..

After congratulating Desire Dave Dipupo on his new born baby I made a post about giving birth to the kids you can take care of and not bringing in innocent kids into this earth to suffer so everyone were making positive comments on the post but Kiki O Adornment came to the post and was forming savage queen on the post and we exchanged little words on the post but this girl kept on threatening me with how she would beat me to stupor in the upcoming hangout and stuffs like that...

So i went to report her to her bf in the person of one Anjoorin Damilare to help warn her gf to stay clear off me but this guy went and told her i was begging him to help me beg Kiki not to beat me and Kiki came and posted it here all in the name of trying to mock me and warned me that if i involved her bf again that she will make the beating quicker before the hangout and i dared her and also dropped my number, truth be told i never knew she was serious about it until she called me that same day in the evening and was insulting me and telling me how she will beat my family today...

Kiki set fight
Kiki set venue
Kiki set date...

So fastforward to today i was on my bed when Kiki called me and was like shey you know say na today and if them born my papa well make i no show and i was like wow are you serious and she ended the call..

So i was coming from Yaba and decided to drop by at the venue, so i kept on calling her to know am there already, so when she finally came, she came with some ncffa girls,Cassper Leo and Llyod Horlie Johnson so i felt relieved that nothing go sup, we gather dey so far say my guys dey here but Kiki no gree...

I stood on my own and she came to me and started hitting me and was dragging my side bag very serious and mean, while this was going on i was telling her to stop this and her squad were already laughing at me like i won't do nothing... Then i reacted and the result is what you see now...

Am not sorry for what happened today cos you people are just being biased cos she is a girl but you need see how it happened today that made me react.....if she was the one that beat me the headline would have been different so let's enjoy it like this

You can't do me no shit

Download Video
https://olivergist.com/gossips/kiki-adornment-lady-who-got-beaten-by-a-guy-she-insulted-on-facebook-full-video/

ajekun iya nioje, eni too toni, too dena koni. Ajekun iya nioje.

Bad friends all through

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Oleevergist(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2018
menix:
The guy fall my hand sha!!!
Give her an uppercut that she won't recover from till u re home sleeping..

Nonsense!!

Why na he did his best

1 Like

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Oleevergist(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Oleevergist:

Kiki set fight
Kiki set venue
Kiki set date...

You can't do me no shit

Download Video

Youtube don block the video
Watch here

https://olivergist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/InShot_20181220_011516038.mp4
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Melvinsofty: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin na two girls they fight or my eyes they deceive me

1 Like

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by KingLennon(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Which Kiki be this again? The only one I know Is Kiki Osinbanjo

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by moko123: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
My sister make i support u with koboco as u dey beat her me i go dey flog her for back
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by povicky1(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Na so you go take kill person daughter. If men keep listening to the way women talk, this is the kind of thing that'll keep happening everyday.

Abeg fellow men, resist the enormous temptation to fight an annoying lady.

Bro I'm a member of that group ncffa, truth be told, the guy did nothing wrong... She over ask for it

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by HungerMustGo: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2018
povicky1:

Bro I'm a member of that group ncffa, truth be told, the guy did nothing wrong... She over ask for it

U never can tell. Maybe na her village people send her make she go die for this Christmas and one innocent guy go kill am. Police go dey pursue the guy up and down.

By the way the video has been removed. Video should've shown at least when she was bragging at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by bennyrazz: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2018
the video is very funny cheesy cheesy why do girls always take off their shoes to use as a weapon in fights? last last the fight na draw cheesy it was between two ladies

1 Like

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Kidaholic(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Kiki set fight
Kiki set venue
Kiki set date...
So fastforward to today i was on my bed when Kiki called me and was like shey you know say na today and if them born my papa well make i no show...

That was how I got a black eye in Primary 5! Abeg if you no get power, no dey brag for safety issues

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by KendrickAyomide: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2018
HungerMustGo:

U never can tell. Maybe na her village people send her make she go die for this Christmas and one innocent guy go kill am. Police go dey pursue the guy up and down.

By the way the video has been removed. Video should've shown at least when she was bragging at the beginning.
as a member of ncffa that girl is very stubborn and annoying. see the nonsense on the profile of someone's future wife

1 Like

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by speedyconnect3: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Honestly i didnt read dat

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by amajato: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by povicky1(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
HungerMustGo:

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Iomegalaptops(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
hurry visit https:///2rtWqm2 for full sex videos
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by ThatKING(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who won
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Lastpharoah33: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Bullshit...
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by FoxyFlow(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no know o but the fight be like between two girls. Who be that guy wey pull clothes dey show breasts? Omo, I no dey....

1 Like

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by consultancy: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ghetto kids. look what y'all are doing undecided
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Rextizzle(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
I hate stupid girls, look at how she looks like broom, this one I will just break her to two. cheesy
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by jayextra(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol all the way from NCFFA..so e don reach here sef...anyway she got served brutally.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by HungerMustGo: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
povicky1:

Now I know that this girl got more than what she deserved. Her village witches don do night vigil for am grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
All these kids self, look wetin the mumu wear go fight guy. grin
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by addicted268(f): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good for her
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by StevenOba: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice boobies. cool
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by Zither(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol. Kids. The Kiki girl is stupidly foolish to pick a fight in such thin blouse without bra exposing the exposables. Na wa o. I suspect she is a yaba left escapee.
Re: Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video by AnonymousTip(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Smh retards everywhere angry soon I'll get my hands on Russia's nuclear launch codes and these hopeless cretins would be extinct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Internet Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.