Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter (26854 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Dailyhappenings: 3:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Beautiful mother, beautiful daughter! The Nollywood Actress shares photo of her beautiful daughter on her social page, she captioned it "Proud of you @michelleio__"

Check it out...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/actress-mercy-aigbe-shares-new.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 4:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Any guys come now and say she carry yam for pant will be label molesters.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by itspzpics(m): 5:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm

Olamide Poses With His New Bentley...SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by oluwadabira111(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmm the girl is just so pretty

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by yomsad(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Beautiful... enough of all this publicity... let the little girl rest mehn

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by peter1994(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2018
That's her fixed Asset na grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Lassun01: 5:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Marketing...

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by BeiFangLaye(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Always sharing shior

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by jeffizy(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Keep the kid out of your marketing strategy.
Please!

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Ehins22(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by uzohrome(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2018
She is cute... Just like my daughter. Have a happy day dear

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by FrostyButter: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Not hating o, but this beautiful girl used to be dark
... Hmmmmn.... Maybe it's change of environment.

Anyways, dark, purple, green, the girl is pretty... This are people that deserve the word "pretty" that bloggers bastardise.

11 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by axeman2(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Olosho On The Making
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by wolesmile(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Another small girl with Big God in the making...
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Kellz193: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Ambode’s daughter
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by fiercehillz(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2018
She is beautiful...was not as fair as this before sha...her mama gene go ever manifest las las grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2018
She is now fair, hallelujah!

6 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by 2shure: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2018
if i fuc hee
her mother wud be jealous
i wud fuc them both very hard

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by femi4: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Intending single mother
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by KvngMax(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Beautiful mother, beautiful daughter! The Nollywood Actress shares photo of her beautiful daughter on her social page, she captioned it "Proud of you @michelleio__"

Check it out...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/actress-mercy-aigbe-shares-new.html

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Tycoon007(m): 6:12am On Dec 20, 2018
What is ur full name, my name is faithful, I can be useful nt only am youthful bt am also hopeful, fearful, careful e e e better be mindful for today is stressful.....get ur daily job update on Whatssap 07035077624

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Johnosas91: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2018
2shure:
if i fuc hee
her mother wud be jealous
i wud fuc them both very hard

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by SAMBARRY: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2018
fiercehillz:
She is beautiful...was not as fair as this before sha...her mama gene go ever manifest las las grin grin
that's a fact of life which includes you so find something else to say
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Deflames01(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Is it only daughters they have?...whatever happend to their sons....

.marketing and advertising of future assets I guess

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by Tycoon007(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2018
What is ur full name, my name is faithful, I can be useful nt only am youthful bt am also hopeful, fearful, careful e e e better be mindful for today is stressful.....get ur daily job update on Whatssap free 07035077624
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by SAMBARRY: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2018
femi4:
Intending single mother
bad belle.painment.na envy go finish you
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by SAMBARRY: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2018
axeman2:
Olosho On The Making
up coming yahoo boy,pant thief go find work.it's too early for bashing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter by elegantslayer(f): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Abeg I give it to iyabo ojo and sikiratu sindodo daughters...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.