Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:58 PM

Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! (23620 Views)

Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Asaba Set After Iyr Vacation In USA(pics) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Nigeria With Her Baby Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
Controversial Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson has just breezed into the country from far away Germany.

Mercy we learnt was in the country for a while to wash her skin from some reputable beauty clinic. Before now, she has been labelled “dirty skin” by some fans and foes.

And the actress developed a thick skin to all of these for a while, but now it seems she can no longer bare it and so she made some contacts and got the links to one of the best hands in Germany. So henceforth guys, look out for a brand new Mercy Johnson.

The days of “dirty skin” are indeed gone!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hallelujah!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
The skin wash was indeed needed. Good one, Mercy. . . . .If it's true, that is. grin

Yes, I'll post pictures of her recent look as soon as i can.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Travelista(f): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
Oh, I can't with you today! grin grin grin grin But, Mercy does look dirty most of time; hot damn!
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2010
Is skin-wash the same as bleaching?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
Travelista:

Oh, I can't with you today!  grin grin grin grin But, Mercy does look dirty most of time; hot damn!
grin grin cool

Ileke-IdI:

Is skin-wash the same as bleaching?
Nah . . . .I don't think.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Kunbee: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by anitabest(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2010
na wa oooooo, missy b.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^ Which one concern me inside na?  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Dolemite(f): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2010
Didn't even notice her 'dirty skin', with ass and boobs like that skin is irrelevant.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by tpiah: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2010
did people label her skin "dirty" because she shows too much of it?

and what are the details of this "skin wash" that has to be done in germany.

does it involve a plastic surgeon.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2010
Why do posters post that picture every time they want to start a thread about her? grin

And by the way, that's an old picture and I doubt that picture shows her skin effect from that skin wash.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2010
If that's her old skin, it looks nice. Anyone making fun of her is jealous clearly.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Outstrip(f): 4:58am On Aug 05, 2010
It's people projecting their insecurities on her. You hear dirty skin because she is dark skinned. It is simply ignorance. The only thing she could have done is lighten her skin. Some Nigerians are worse than racist white people.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by tpiah: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2010
i think her dress sense would have gone a long way in either reinforcing or eradicating that image.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by onstelly(f): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2010
She looks gorgeous but can someone, please tell her to cover up a bit.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by onstelly(f): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2010
She looks gorgeous but can someone, please tell her to cover up a bit.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by chiogo(f): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2010
Outstrip:

It's people projecting their insecurities on her. You hear dirty skin because she is dark skinned. It is simply ignorance. The only thing she could have done is lighten her skin. Some Nigerians are worse than racist white people.
Exactly.

LOL@"skin wash". Wonder if that's supposed to give bleaching a new meaning. Well, she sure bought into the insecurity. I dunno the kinda washing that she went all the way to Germany for. She can't wash her skin?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by maedan(f): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2010
This wasn't about the colour of her skin, but the condition of it - so there's no issue about "black skin insecurities". It's good she's trying to improve on her looks but did she have to go all the way to Germany? Hope the results are worth it (if the story is true, that is).
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by martyns303(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2010
Mercy has a dirty skin for a lady, seriously u guys should take at her skin instead of d ass. She really need d skin wash.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2010
maedan:

This wasn't about the colour of her skin, but the condition of it - so there's no issue about "black skin insecurities". It's good she's trying to improve on her looks
I couldn't have said it better.
It's funny some people still haven't noticed her dirty skin ( grin).
It's no news . . .I'm sure even Mercy knows her skin isn't alluring.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by googles: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2010
Hawt mess Mercy  grin

but i think the dirty skin pple talk about is borne out of her indecent and cheap way of dressing.

Mercy knows shez got a killer shape and cant always wait for the next minute to show it off, o'course her jealous colleagues will beef her

and label her dirty. i hope the Skin wash procedure is a safe one sha cos na dere e dey start.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nayah(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
hello everyone!
For me Mercy and her looks are not shocking, she's got this own sex appeal and charm that makes her different from the others. And for real her skin was not like too "dirty" as you guys wanted to make us believe. Her beautiful dark skin for me it's her main advantage.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by MissyB1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nayah:

hello everyone!
For me Mercy and her looks are not shocking, she's got this own sex appeal and charm that makes her different from the others. And for real her skin was not like too "dirty" as you guys wanted to make us believe. Her beautiful dark skin for me it's her main advantage.
It's not about her charm or whurreva.
Her nice shape doesn't make her ugly skin concealed.
Even before this news, I and others have stated it, on nairaland.
It's so obvious, I wonder why Y'all haven't noticed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nayah(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Missy b really there's no need to be shocked about her skin, and I'm kind of surprise all the person who have an aversion for her
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Outstrip(f): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
I think it is ignorant. They want her to look air brushed and photoshopped. It is obvious that she has dark skin and a high number of people with darker skin tones will have variations in their skin. That is all Mercy has. Unfortunately Nigerians see it as "dirty". I still say it is ignorance. It's not the first time I have heard a Nigerian say this. In fact someone opened a thread here about why is it that dark skinned women tend to have a darker color on their backside. He also called it "dirty". If I remember correctly an african american on this site called him out on it. We are dark skinned and will have variation in our skin. All colors do to an extent but we have more pigment. Mercy can have skin treatmen tto even out her skin tone but to be called dirty because she so far did not do it shows the level of colonial mentality of some Nigerians.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nayah(f): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
outstrip somehow agree with what you've said but not allowing to say it's about colonial mentality, but yes we have the impression that the fact that she's "dark" makes her skin dirty, but let's them explain cause I don't really see this as dirty.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by spikedcylinder: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
Wow. She was bludgeoned into doing something about her skin. Its a normal thing if you're in the public eye for people to pick you apart but for you to actually go all cosmetic about it? Wow.
What's does this procedure entail anyway?
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
Missy B:

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XG1yaDdseHczamVfbWVyY2MuanBnfDY2MHw4LzQvMjAxMA==[/img]

Controversial Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson has just breezed into the country from far away Germany.

Mercy we learnt was in the country for a while to wash her skin from some reputable beauty clinic. Before now, she has been labelled “dirty skin” by some fans and foes.

And the actress developed a thick skin to all of these for a while, but now it seems she can no longer bare it and so she made some contacts and got the links to one of the best hands in Germany. So henceforth guys, look out for a brand new Mercy Johnson.

The days of “dirty skin” are indeed gone!
Poor thing! Oh the life of a celebrity.

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
I have an Italian friend who loves Nigeria and their movies.

And he also said it: SHE IS SEXY BUT HAS A TERRIBLE SKIN.

Anyways, this lady is darker than Mercy and gosh knows I'd kill for her skin.

[img]http://worldshowbiz.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Krystle-Awurama-Simpson-2.jpg[/img]

Miss Ghana at Miss Universe 2010.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by Outstrip(f): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2010
Have you seen this person in person. There is a lot of photoshop going on here. It is also possible that she has flawless skin but it is more common to have varietion in the skin. It is one thing to say she needed to "celebritilize" herself but to call her dirty because of a trait that is as a result of her pigmentation is racist.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by AloyEmeka8: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
Why spend her money in far away Europe when she can get the same services from Akala Limited based in Ibadan?. This is how we waste our resources in Nigeria and always think oyibo has better options. Alao Akala's beauty parlour can wash her till she looks white as snow. The Germans ma sef couldn't wash her armpit well. gosh.

Gov Alao Akala

See made in Ibadan skin wash and compare it with that yeye one washed in Germany. Germans that can hardly wash their cars very well are washing her skin and she paid them for that matter.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns After Skin Wash In Germany! by AloyEmeka8: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
Outstrip:

Have you seen this person in person. There is a lot of photoshop going on here. It is also possible that she has flawless skin but it is more common to have varietion in the skin. It is one thing to say she needed to "celebritilize" herself but to call her dirty because of a trait that is as a result of her pigmentation is racist.

I kinda believe you. Look at the lady behind her, the shading affected her skin color too. Photoshopping extraodinaire!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist / Mastercraft Replies Man who Accused Him Of 100k Fraud / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.