Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno (508 Views)

87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by stephenduru: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2018
At about 9.30 p.m on 19th December 2018, one suspected female suicide bomber and her accomplice were intercepted at Mushimari settlement in Konduga L.G.A of Borno State while attempting to infiltrate the 222 Battalion Defensive Location. They were apprehended by the troops and vest strapped on the suspected suicide bomber was successfully immobilized.  Preliminary investigation is ongoing.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/troops-intercep-suicide-bomber-while.html

Re: Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2018
God bless and protect our troops...we will always pray for you
Re: Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by Gandollar(f): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:
God bless and protect our troops...we will always pray for you
Prayers alone won't do it. Where's the N1b jubrin withdrew to purchase arms for these boys?

Also pls tell jubrin to stop financing Boko Haram under the pretext of paying ransome.
Re: Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
Prayers alone won't do it. Where's the N1b jubrin withdrew to purchase arms for these boys?

Also pls tell jubrin to stop financing Boko Haram under the pretext of paying ransome.

Show me the proof that 1b was released....dumbo
Re: Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by Gandollar(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
omoowo8888:

Show me the proof that 1b was released....dumbo
At least I'm smarter than the herdsmen in Aso Rock whose arse you have taken refuge in.
Re: Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gandollar:
At least I'm smarter than the herdsmen in Aso Rock whose arse you have taken refuge in.

You need to face your studies....this #5 per post is not your calling....if you need financial help concerning your education, pls...let me know
Re: Troops Intercept Suicide Bomber While Trying 2 Infiltrate 222 Battalion In Borno by Gandollar(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
omoowo8888:

You need to face your studies....this #5 per post is not your calling....if you need financial help concerning your education, pls...let me know
At least you got the message

(1) (Reply)

December Of Previous Governments Compared With The Present Government / How Bauchi Wedding Fatiha Became Bride’s Funeral Prayer / “I Am Sad My Son Is Doing This To Me” —Late Dr Olusola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.