Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos (33081 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by nairafame(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Ex-BBnaija housemate Khloe popularly known as Koko rocks her Purple hair, Yellow footwear, Blacktop and blue ripped Jean to Dremo concert yesterday.

How would you describe her dress sense?

See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/see-ex-bbnaija-khloe-outfit-to-dremo.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by directorXixXICK(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2018
The attitude Of Khloe allowed an insufficient passage to the electrifying of individual entity because the ship is offended by the police not having church audience to talk to beyond human capability which renders a fossil inbetween justice.... Thank you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by olayinks007(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2018
This one when resemble old grasshopper undecided

See her thin lap like lizard own tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by amaniro: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2018
undecided

Only four Alphabets can describe this= UGLY.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Jayslicky: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2018
What's the difference BTW her and a masquerade, she's just too ugly jeez.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
This KHLOE go sweet die. If you know, you don know ni yen
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by speedyconnect3: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2018
The colour combo though

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by techking: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Odd outfit undecided
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by jesmond3945: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
But come to think of it the life these celebrities are living can lead someone faster to depression. I mean clubbing every night, going to all tom, dick and harry concerts, visiting all the hotels in lagos. I have never seen them doing some other noble stuff like getting a degree, speaking at events, sponsoring campaigns and so on. I just weak.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Girl,you need a stylist.
Stop making our eyes bleed undecided

12 Likes

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
The question is, did she see mine?
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
jesmond3945:
But come to think of it the life these celebrities are living can lead someone faster to depression. I mean clubbing every night, going to all tom, dick and harry concerts, visiting all the hotels in lagos. I have never seen them doing some other noble stuff like getting a degree, speaking at events, sponsoring campaigns and so on. I just weak.
Nigerian celebrities aren't really celebrities. They are Yeyebrities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
The attitude Of Khloe allowed an insufficient passage to the electrifying of individual entity because the ship is offended by the police not having church audience to talk to beyond human capability which renders a fossil inbetween justice.... Thank you
That's true

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by jesmond3945: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Nigerian celebrities aren't really celebrities. They are Yeyebrities.
lool
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Orisisrisi something.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by JessetariahMD(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
.Damn ugly....looking like transgender

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
I wonder how many men she's had sleep with to afford that phone.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by edicied: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
This girl wor-wor o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by momove4real25(f): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
ah
Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Derinhenz: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na me go marry dis girl laslas

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by DaddyMorenike: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is never a fashion statement..

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Echo50(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
just imagin......combinational riot

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by sonnie10: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yaba collections. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ugly..

Damn. ..

1 Like

Re: Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
directorXixXICK:
shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Omawumi & Tosin Yusuf’s Traditional Wedding In Warri / After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.