Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display (14473 Views)

Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Love Sex" See The Tattoo A Fine Nigeria Girl Put On His Face (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by queenblog(f): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeria curvy Model/ dancer Aspiring actress ada la pinky is causing a stir online with these sexy new photos.

Continue to see more photos below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/i-promise-i-can-be-bad-for-you-curvy.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by queenblog(f): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2018

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by GOFRONT(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Chaiii.....I luv watermelion...

9 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Olalan(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2018
How bad.............
BTW unfortunately some normal girls down the street could be way way better than her behind the sheets........

2 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Don't worry I no need bad girl. You don bad reach social media...you don bad for the world already. Na good girl weh go bad for only me I dey find.

5 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2018
queenblog:
Nigeria curvy Model/ dancer Aspiring actress ada la pinky is causing a stir online with these sexy new photos.

Continue to see more photos below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/i-promise-i-can-be-bad-for-you-curvy.html

Cc Lalasticlala
O Boi I feel lyk coming dis early momo...
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Rextizzle(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2018
Typical Nigerian girl, hoelosho!

And someone will want to marry this garbage.
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Preeq right now

3 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2018
Such a disturbing sight... sad

3 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by malachi123: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
I don't kiss and tell but I don chop this puzzy before e blow reach like dis.

2 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by dreamwords: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2018
O mamiya, oya come to daddy

1 Like

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by marvin906(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Too much breast..
Buh make i nor lie doggy go fit dis girl with those breast swinging like pendulum underneath

3 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by KingLennon(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
So many ladies don't have anything to offer apart from séx?

1 Like

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by speedyconnect3: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Any gal with big bobby now na model shocked cool

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by amajato: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by techking: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Cool
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by EbukaHades10(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fatty

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Great but slim girls ROCK!!!!
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Dunnytt: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
dreamwords:
O mamiya, oya come to daddy
haba bros,this one will shift her womb to her neck then reset her brain join.

2 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by kingxsamz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
ceejayx:
Preeq right now

2 Likes

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by kingxsamz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Vaseline crew right now...

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by zainmaxwell(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lemme me call the elders op don't have respect u can give honor to whom it is due ba

Cc lefulefu

Luminouz

Martin0
Oya food don done
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by IamPlato(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
See Breasts Like Maserati own.

Ladies How Do You Feel When Your Boobs Gets Sucked
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by MartinCorridon: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
I don't kiss and tell but I don chop this puzzy before e blow reach like dis.

Yes you did....

......in your dreams cheesy grin
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by isgombe: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
get your MTN data at cheap price check my signature
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Why won't men use her and dump her when she has sexualize herself?
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Lemme me call the elders op don't have respect u can give honor to whom it is due ba

Cc lefulefu

Luminouz

Martin0
Oya food don done

All I see are boobs..heavy boobs...nyammaaaa....
We are ASSMEN!!!
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by zainmaxwell(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
luminouz:

All I see are boobs..heavy boobs...nyammaaaa....
We are ASSMEN!!!
but the ass try get shape even though e no reach twoclans own na
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Oreofepeters: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
On display for sale, that's why I pity less when boys call them oloshos.
Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by Twoclans(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
zainmaxwell:

1 Like

Re: "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display by luminouz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Who is this twoclans una dey yarn sef??
Naso her ass big reach??
If I see am and e no big...I will wound u oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.