Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo (31565 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by tesppidd: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Magnifico2000: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Angelanest:
Residents of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital are calling on the government and security agencies to come their aid following the incessant killings by suspected cultists.

The call was made following the killing of two young men at the popular Waterlines  junction of Port-Harcourt, after gunmen stormed the area on Wednesday evening (yesterday).

The victims were reportedly shot dead in cold blood and abandoned by the gunmen who fled immediately after the attack.

This latest killing is coming weeks after gunmen on a power bike killed at least two persons in the same area.

A witness said the gunmen were shooting sporadically  as soon as they drove into the crowded  Waterlines junction.

He said one person was shot dead, while the second person, who sustained serious bullet injuries, died as he was being taken to the hospital.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/two-persons-shot-dead-by-suspected-cultists-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photo.html
if you prove further you might be surprised that this guy's are cultists too.
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by TONYE001(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
I pass this route regularly.

While we make our efforts to ensure our safety - and that of our friends and family, we must realize that it's only Jehovah God that protects, truly.

May their souls rest in God's perfect peace. May God give their families the strength to carry on.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
a
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
Angelanest:
Residents of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital are calling on the government and security agencies to come their aid following the incessant killings by suspected cultists.

The call was made following the killing of two young men at the popular Waterlines  junction of Port-Harcourt, after gunmen stormed the area on Wednesday evening (yesterday).

The victims were reportedly shot dead in cold blood and abandoned by the gunmen who fled immediately after the attack.

This latest killing is coming weeks after gunmen on a power bike killed at least two persons in the same area.

A witness said the gunmen were shooting sporadically  as soon as they drove into the crowded  Waterlines junction.

He said one person was shot dead, while the second person, who sustained serious bullet injuries, died as he was being taken to the hospital.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/two-persons-shot-dead-by-suspected-cultists-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photo.html
Is Rivers state cursed? I've been hearing about cult activities in rivers state since my secondary school days in the mid-90s.
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by TONYE001(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Magnifico2000:

if you prove further you might be surprised that this guy's are cultists too.

It does not always happen like that. There are a thousand reasons why someone may want to shoot another dead. They are no more to tell their sides of the story. Let's not haste into conclusions.

Government should sincerely work towards improving the security of our cities.
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
PH own sef too much undecided
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by mcLauren: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
wicked people everywhere
مسكسممنزينت
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by wink2015(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2018
Angelanest:

MEN OF GOD SHOULD PRAY FOR RIVERS STATE AS CULTISM IS DESTROYING AN OIL RICH REGION OF NIGERIA.

What is the difference between Port Harcourt and Maiduguri?
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by omoelerin1: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rivers/Port-Harcourt is not different from the security prone of Bornu/Maiduguri. But our blodas in the SE and SS would not accept this fact.

1 Like

Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Enemyofpeace: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by openmine(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
drshrewd:
its a pity that Wike has brought cultism back in Rivers state after Amaechi killed the menace during his time as governor.
Please FG send more SARS men to Rivers we are highly unsecured over here before wike and his boys kills everybody here
why stay outside the state to make assertions that are incorrect!
I grew up and did most of my schooling at phcity and i can tell you for free that Cultism has been there all throughout different governors who had tried in vain to curb the menace!
The solution is STATE POLICING!
This will ensure a unique policing for a particular state like rivers state that is also INDEPENDENT of the state government!
People need solutions and not partisan politics or blame games!
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by overlord77: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Rivers is irredeemable. Blood, oil and money.

You can say that again. I work here and hardly go out when off duty. It's crazy
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by almakiyyun(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Most evil things happen in the night, that's why I don't go out in the nights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by kinzation(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
troubleboi:
shit...too bad ..

If operamini is not paying you for browsing, my guy change your browser... Click my signature below and get paid as u re using the Internet...its free..no payment at all
hello
How does the crypto browser work
I've downloaded it and making referrals
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by opeyemiskullman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
dem... DEY do cultist! Dem no strong... No get juju, no holy bible...no quran.! Dem... No b strong MEN..!
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by igwefivestar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
DrRasheed:
Why is cultism so rampant in south nd east ?
everything spiritual is given respect, to what end ?
rest in peace.
where exactly in east?
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
I guess they are their fellow cultists, they should keep killing themselves, less idiots in the country.

well said.
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by musa7m(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Very soon this country go be like Mexico / Colombiaa tongue

I rep Boys Scout grin
not this our Nigeria..... but biafra (yeast)
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Chiachifranklin: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
mind u d resultant effect would be on our unmarried ladies no husband to marry them, automatically two women would die unmarried statistically. St Paul in d bible persecuted d church as Saul.He killed so many souls. I believe in repentance.
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by habibOnimisi1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
I guess if those victims are not cultist too grin. sure met their waterloo undecided
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
openmine:

why stay outside the state to make assertions that are incorrect!
I grew up and did most of my schooling at phcity and i can tell you for free that Cultism has been there all throughout different governors who had tried in vain to curb the menace!
The solution is STATE POLICING!
This will ensure a unique policing for a particular state like rivers state that is also INDEPENDENT of the state government!
People need solutions and not partisan politics or blame games!

And the people to make up the police force will come from another planet?

Na cultists go kuku take over the state police. No dey sleep on top bike
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by openmine(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
greyham:

And the people to make up the police force will come from another planet?

Na cultists go kuku take over the state police. No dey sleep on top bike
Bro there are good men in nigeria!
If you have given up on nigeria,too bad!
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by rOsy247(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
While wike is seriously occupied yabbing nonsense about APC from dawn to dusk all through his tenure till date. He doesn't care about anything else other than APC this and that. Whoever brought that lout to power I don't know. Government of lout for louts and by the louts.
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Ugosample(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil

The economy is hard, and people are suffering

How can Christmas be sweet in this putrid condition Nigeria has found itself

1 Like

Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
openmine:

Bro there are good men in nigeria!
If you have given up on nigeria,too bad!

Too bad?

Okay
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by troubleboi: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2018
kinzation:
hello
How does the crypto browser work
I've downloaded it and making referrals

Just keep going online, reading news.. Doing everything with the browser and watch your money grows... Remember to add your Facebook or Google details to keep your records should incase you lost your phone...
Re: Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo by kinzation(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
troubleboi:

Just keep going online, reading news.. Doing everything with the browser and watch your money grows... Remember to add your Facebook or Google details to keep your records should incase you lost your phone...
thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo / Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) / 2 Motorcycle Thieves Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Burnt To Death By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.