Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22816 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by exlinkleads(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Have you ever wondered if you are indeed doing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?

Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?

To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.

Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.

The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.

Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.

His Instagram post reads:

You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans.

Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods?

At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded.

Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/celebrate-christmas-if-you-want-but.html?m=1

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2018
*in Cardi B's voice* I Like It Like That.

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Passovile: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2018
How does it affect you. Just looking for relevance, its not even really a celebration of Christ's birthday, it's a remembrance of the essence of His coming to save mankind of his sin. If you like put it in May.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Wikinaija(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
okay oh

2019: PDP welcomes 2,000 APC, ADP defected members to in Niger
No fewer than 2,000 members of the All Progressives

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/pdp-welcomes-2000-apc-adp-defected-members/
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by SmartMugu: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
This new FRZ rants about Xmas will make some of his followers stop listening to him. Everyone is looking forward to Xmas as a public holiday. Its a moment to be happy about, not some ancient gods funeral or remembrace day to many ears.
Do you want everyone to go to work now on Xmas day? Abegi, free the Christmas part, we wey don buy chicken, goats, rams and cows already, make we release am make them just stroll go like that?

Pls FRZ, don't let kind-hearted and understanding employers that already gave their staff Xmas bonus to ask for their money and gifts back o. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by publicenemy(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Daddy freeze what is all these nonsense naw?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Buhari5: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Third to comment.....daddy freeze why are you still falling our family hand...I don tire for these man

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Ngobidiezenwata: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Ooooohhhh!!! Not this man again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by pafo(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Transmorgrification of pagan symbols and celebrations into Christianity. Christianity is littered with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Freeze!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Mrbaz1: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Freeeeeze...man wey sabi

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Reelmii: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
JW members will love this man for this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by jesmond3945: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
I wonder why nairaland allows a deranged man to run loose on its platform.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by mathow55(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
elelu gboro
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by bigboluet(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
With no doubt... This Man is an agent of the Anti Christ!

#EndTime

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by chinavs9ja(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
God punish you freeze

I am a web designer and a writer. Kindly check my signature for my contact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by lordess(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
This man called Freeze sef...

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by gurunlocker: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
It's very simple, just don't celebrate it....

And if you celebrate it, may thunder fire you left and right. grin

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by lawrence35(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
We know..... We chose to still celebrate the birth of the savior that day, it a day chosen 7 days to the new year.

Old news, I knew this since I was 13 yrs old

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
chinavs9ja:
God punish you freeze

I am a web designer and a writer. Kindly check my signature for my contact

The truth huts

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by HomeOfMe(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
exlinkleads:
Have you ever wondered if you are indeed doing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?

Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?

To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.

Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.

The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.

Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.

His Instagram post reads:

You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans.

Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods?

At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded.

Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/celebrate-christmas-if-you-want-but.html?m=1

Why don't you attack those why introduced it to the world;why posting it for Nigerians to see. Nobody is compelled to celebrate Christmas;whoever doesn't want it can avoid it. Stop disturbing people,attention seeker.0

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Freeze is a nuisance, a frustrated reject, he's not even a Nigerian his father is a Lebanese

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by globalresource: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Wetin concern this fool concern Christmas again?

Oh now I get undecided

Psycho Anti-Christ

Abuheekmat:
Don't stop at Easter and Christmas ..

Where is it in Bible to go to church
To build church and name it
To go to church on Sundays
To decide never to Marry..
Trinity
Crucifixion
How to bury the dead
How to do naming ceremony
How to dress
Women to preach
That bible is holy book
Tithing
To be calling yourself Christians

So many things. .

Christianity is a man made religion without no proof but rational thinking mixed with western culture

Your moniker shows you are a Muslim and you always comment on daddy freeze's Christian matter. Keep your mouth shut. This is a christian topic. But your Qur'an is the perfect one abi and Islam is the religion made by angels? Nonsense Hater

20 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by shakaranews: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
This one jus wants to talk.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by globalresource: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
I think this is the only thing that makes freeze popular. And he is enjoying it. I left him, his conscience and His God

Life is not forever

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by HigherEd: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.

By turning the 25th to Christmas, or shrines to churches the former pagans were submitting everything dear to themselves to Christ.

When a demon possessed person is exorcised in the name of Jesus and the person then accepts Christ as his lord and personal savior, the Holy Spirit would enter such a soul irrespective of whether legions of demons where living there before, because the name and blood of Jesus is a sanctifying power. If anything even remotely demonic is sanctified unto Christ, from that moment on it changes and belongs to Jesus.
When the Ark of Covenant was stolen and forcibly taken into Dagon's shrine, the following morning had Dagon fallen face flat. This is because all of the earth and its constituent belongs to God almighty including the days, hours and minutes plus the very materials used in making dagon.
This is why the apostles allowed Christians to eat foods sacrificed unto idols because a believer in Christ is a god on his own. So dedicating 25th to celebrate Jesus is actually giving to God what he already owns. Saying one day belongs to the devil is actually exhalting the devil. What on earth did the devil create to deserve a day? He didn't create anything and has no right to anything. Everything he possesses today he stole and our Christ backed mandate permits us to take all of it back. The earth and its fullness thereof. If care is not taken we would start celebrating Jesus again during Halloween!

It is not a conspiracy anything, most pastors know this even before you were born Mr. Daddy Frozen...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by lawrence35(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
We know..... We chose to still celebrate the birth of the savior that day, it a day chosen 7 days to the new year.

Old news, I knew this since I was 13 yrs old

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2018
What If it's Nimrods birthday?..
Abeg make we celebrate jare...

Kilo kan aye. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God. / The Seventh Day Adventist Church: What Do You Know About Them? / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.