Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (22900 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Heartbender: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
You are a monumental embarrassment anyways. But we move
KingOfAmebo:

Chai, you are such a disgrace to Christianity...how does the verse you quoted even relate to the proof I required of you? Bro, how long have you been a christian cuz an unbeliever can do better...you still haven't provided any proof. You said the calendar in use today is not even the second used after his birth...so my question is:

What calendar was used when Jesus was alive and how does it point to the present day calendar to confirm 25 December as his birthday?

Many Christians are indeed ignorant and confused.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by henrybomb(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reelmii:
JW members will love this man for this
I dey tell you
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Timijo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Sorry..

We are talking about act of worship not about your day to day activities.

Thank you
Act of worship is part of what Christians do everyday.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Friend01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Icon79:
What is he correct about? Nobody (at least, nobody I know) celebrates Christmas as the exact day Jesus Christ was born. We simply DO NOT know the day he was born because the Bible didn't tell us. However, when we celebrate Christmas, we celebrate it NOT as Jesus' birthday but as a memorial - to remember that the Son of God became the Son of man and came to the world to die for our sin. That's the true meaning of Christmas, not anybody's birthday.

O pari

Celebrating someone's essence when he never ordered you to?
Is this christ-like or whims-like?

I have scanned through the Bible and I have not come across a single reference where Christ or even is disciples celebrated his ''essesnce''
The only time anything like birthday was mentioned in the bible was about Pharaoh and Herod. And they were known pagans:Disbelievers in God and the people who are supposed to oppose them are acting like them but using Christ as smoke screen.
How revealing?

This is the more reason I always tell my Christian colleagues that they have to do more to confuse me than convince me about Christianity, because I see nothing but put pure,undiluted deviation from the teachings and essence (if you will) if Christ Jesus( peace be upon him).

In fact, Christianity as a religion is built on lies and is flourishing and flourished on lies. Remove the lies and you will see it go down in one full swoop.

Let's try this line of questions and answers, and let's see if we can get anywhere close to discovering the truth.

Muslim: When was Christ born?
Christian :Christmas day.

M: Is Christmas mentioned any where in the bible?
Christian :None.

M:What about December 25 : is it to celebrate the birthday or essence of Christ and where can we find it?
C:None. however, we just had to fix a date.

M: Who fixed this date:was it christ himself ,his disciples, Paul or the christain scholars of later time.
C: None. But according to historical records it was agreed upon in the council of Nicea on the orders of the Pagan king Emperor Nero around the year 326 AD in Rome.

M:Hmmmm... interesting.

M:Why did they fix a date when there is no date for this celebration?
C:None, but they, I mean,we just have to fix a date just to celebrate his essence. Is nothing more. Is just a simple harmless celebration.
(Gets angry with a fiery tone) :Why room you Muslims always gets on our case?

M:Sorry,I was just trying to learn something new you know.

M:But you agree all the answers you gave have no backing from your scripture which essentially means, since you are using essence as your argument that it is a bunch of shrink-wrap concoctions and fabrications.

C: Dey go! whether you like it or not we will celebrate it. If you like go call police.

And you are expecting any sincere logical thinking human being with a functioning brain to accept these lies.

You guys need to try harder .
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Friend01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Passovile:
How does it affect you. Just looking for relevance, its not even really a celebration of Christ's birthday, it's a remembrance of the essence of His coming to save mankind of his sin. If you like put it in May.

Essence ko, Essein ni.

These lies are getting too much for me to accept every December.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
*in Cardi B's voice* I Like It Like That.

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin

He pays his tithe of course. He pays it according to what the bible says. Bible specifies that Christians should pay tithe to widows, orphans, motherless, levites, foreigners who have nothing, etc.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Passovile:
How does it affect you. Just looking for relevance, its not even really a celebration of Christ's birthday, it's a remembrance of the essence of His coming to save mankind of his sin. If you like put it in May.

Christmas is celebration of the day Jesus was born. Stop being silly in broad day light grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Timijo:
Act of worship is part of what Christians do everyday.

Laughing.. All those things you mentioned are act of worship ?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Emperor007: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
*in Cardi B's voice* I Like It Like That.

We shouldn't go to church on Sunday since it is the day of the Sun god or have evening fellowships since the days are even named after Scandinavian gods....mumu man with mumu followers. He is against tithes but him dey pay him own secretly.... grin

He is correct on Christmas; there nothing like that in Bible. Is a pagan holiday & Nimrod / other pagan gods birthday.

Yes, people are not supposed to go to church on Sunday. The correct day is Sabbath (Saturday) as instructed by The Almighty all over the Bible.

There is no where in the Bible the day of worship (the day The Almighty rested changed from seventh day).
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Phems(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.

By turning the 25th to Christmas, or shrines to churches the former pagans were submitting everything dear to themselves to Christ.

When a demon possessed person is exorcised in the name of Jesus and the person then accepts Christ as his lord and personal savior, the Holy Spirit would enter such a soul irrespective of whether legions of demons where living there before, because the name and blood of Jesus is a sanctifying power. If anything even remotely demonic is sanctified unto Christ, from that moment on it changes and belongs to Jesus.
When the Ark of Covenant was stolen and forcibly taken into Dagon's shrine, the following morning had Dagon fallen face flat. This is because all of the earth and its constituent belongs to God almighty including the days, hours and minutes plus the very materials used in making dagon.
This is why the apostles allowed Christians to eat foods sacrificed unto idols because a believer in Christ is a god on his own. So dedicating 25th to celebrate Jesus is actually giving to God what he already owns. Saying one day belongs to the devil is actually exhalting the devil. What on earth did the devil create to deserve a day? He didn't create anything and has no right to anything. Everything he possesses today he stole and our Christ backed mandate permits us to take all of it back. The earth and its fullness thereof. If care is not taken we would start celebrating Jesus again during Halloween!

It is not a conspiracy anything, most pastors know this even before you were born Mr. Daddy Frozen...

How I wish to give 1000 likes for this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Emperor007: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
The OP is correct.

There is nothing like Christmas in the Bible & The Messiah's (Yahusha's) birthday is not close to 25th December in any way.

25th December is birthday of pagan gods.

Is same as Easter (Ishtar)/ Semiramis celebration. Is pagan celebration too.

The two celebrations are part of the pagan Sunday keeping deal.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by spongeisback: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
You're such a liar! Freeze dad is from Ibadan while his mother is a Romanian. Even if he's a Lebanese don't you worship a Jewish god?!
Mizwisdom:
Freeze is a nuisance, a frustrated reject, he's not even a Nigerian his father is a Lebanese
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Timijo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. All those things you mentioned are act of worship ?
I did not say that they are acts of worship but what we do. So also worshipping God is what we do everyday.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Timijo:
I did not say that they are acts of worship but what we do. So also worshipping God is what we do everyday.

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by hansomb: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
HigherEd:
This guy is really dull...
Nobody said Christ was born on the 25th, it is just a day Christians picked to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes it was a former paganic holiday but when pagans turned Christians they chose the day which was formerly a celebration of everything vile to celebrate love, one another and the birth of Christ. This is the same way pagans turned their former shrines into churches as a way of exemplifying the dominion of Christ above any other gods in their communities.

By turning the 25th to Christmas, or shrines to churches the former pagans were submitting everything dear to themselves to Christ.

When a demon possessed person is exorcised in the name of Jesus and the person then accepts Christ as his lord and personal savior, the Holy Spirit would enter such a soul irrespective of whether legions of demons where living there before, because the name and blood of Jesus is a sanctifying power. If anything even remotely demonic is sanctified unto Christ, from that moment on it changes and belongs to Jesus.
When the Ark of Covenant was stolen and forcibly taken into Dagon's shrine, the following morning had Dagon fallen face flat. This is because all of the earth and its constituent belongs to God almighty including the days, hours and minutes plus the very materials used in making dagon.
This is why the apostles allowed Christians to eat foods sacrificed unto idols because a believer in Christ is a god on his own. So dedicating 25th to celebrate Jesus is actually giving to God what he already owns. Saying one day belongs to the devil is actually exhalting the devil. What on earth did the devil create to deserve a day? He didn't create anything and has no right to anything. Everything he possesses today he stole and our Christ backed mandate permits us to take all of it back. The earth and its fullness thereof. If care is not taken we would start celebrating Jesus again during Halloween!

It is not a conspiracy anything, most pastors know this even before you were born Mr. Daddy Frozen...
PROPAGANDA
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by hansomb: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
lol, the main Christianity has been whitewash to the extent you think Jesus is white extraction and originate from US/Europe, you think He wears suit and so on. And Africans just take everything hook line and sinker without modification and search for the real truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Timijo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Be deceiving yourself
You are the one deceiving yourself. Simple questions you cannot answer. You shouldn't have been leaving in a house but rather in a cave like the primitive men since you don't want to apply common sense to your daily life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Timijo:
You are the one deceiving yourself. Simple questions you cannot answer. You shouldn't have been leaving in a house but rather in a cave like the primitive men since you don't want to apply common sense to your daily life.

How does living in a house or type of house you live IS A FORM OR MODE OR WAY OF WORSHIPPING OUR CREATOR. .

haba.. Ori e yi ni
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Timijo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

How does living in a house or type of house you live IS A FORM OR MODE OR WAY OF WORSHIPPING OUR CREATOR. .

haba.. Ori e yi ni
Go back to your questions.
Abi ori fanka si be ni.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Timijo:
Go back to your questions.
Abi ori fanka si be ni.

Laughing
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by GIFTD: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
exlinkleads:
Have you ever wondered if you are indeed embarasseddoing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?

Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?

To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.

Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.

The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.

Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.

His Instagram post reads:

You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans.

Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods?

At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded.

Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/celebrate-christmas-if-you-want-but.html?m=1
W
For once this man had made sense.�
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who dey celebrate Christmas? I know the jew man called Jesus was not born on that day...

Anyway wetin concern me.... Make some brainwashed Nigerian Christians keep celebrating what they don't know and origin.....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by LordPsalm(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
publicenemy:
Daddy freeze what is all these nonsense naw?
USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND QUIT WANTING TO BE FUNNY HERE
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
My goodness, listen to this poor lost soul shocked shocked I feel like going back in time to the 7th century and slapping the sh*t out of that illiterate for doing this to you. angry angry angry Urine is A WASTE PRODUCT. It is a byproduct of the body's metabolism. There are no health benefits to be obtained from drinking a waste product. What kind of lunacy is this for God's sake?!? Even the World Health Organisation has warned that drinking Camel urine can leave a person at risk for Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrom (MERS) which a disease as deadly as Ebola! Lord, open the eyes of these lost souls to the truth and give them the grace to walk in faith. Amen.

Abuheekmat:

Laughing Out Loud. .

Camel, cow. Urine cures lots of diseases.

Long before existence of science we Muslims have known that..

Now.. Run along and ask science about the camel and cow urine..

Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Icon79(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
My response to the folks who are obsessing about celebrating Christmas or even worshipping on Sunday is simple:

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God. (1 Corinthians 10: 31-32).

If you don't feel comfortable celebrating Christmas then don't celebrate it. But if you feel comfortable using that day as a memorial to remember that the Son of God became the Son of man and came to the earth to save the whole world; then by all means celebrate Christmas and do so without apology!

O pari

Friend01:

Celebrating someone's essence when he never ordered you to?
Is this christ-like or whims-like?

I have scanned through the Bible and I have not come across a single reference where Christ or even is disciples celebrated his ''essesnce''
The only time anything like birthday was mentioned in the bible was about Pharaoh and Herod. And they were known pagans:Disbelievers in God and the people who are supposed to oppose them are acting like them but using Christ as smoke screen.
How revealing?

This is the more reason I always tell my Christian colleagues that they have to do more to confuse me than convince me about Christianity, because I see nothing but put pure,undiluted deviation from the teachings and essence (if you will) if Christ Jesus( peace be upon him).

In fact, Christianity as a religion is built on lies and is flourishing and flourished on lies. Remove the lies and you will see it go down in one full swoop.

Let's try this line of questions and answers, and let's see if we can get anywhere close to discovering the truth.

Muslim: When was Christ born?
Christian :Christmas day.

M: Is Christmas mentioned any where in the bible?
Christian :None.

M:What about December 25 : is it to celebrate the birthday or essence of Christ and where can we find it?
C:None. however, we just had to fix a date.

M: Who fixed this date:was it christ himself ,his disciples, Paul or the christain scholars of later time.
C: None. But according to historical records it was agreed upon in the council of Nicea on the orders of the Pagan king Emperor Nero around the year 326 AD in Rome.

M:Hmmmm... interesting.

M:Why did they fix a date when there is no date for this celebration?
C:None, but they, I mean,we just have to fix a date just to celebrate his essence. Is nothing more. Is just a simple harmless celebration.
(Gets angry with a fiery tone) :Why room you Muslims always gets on our case?

M:Sorry,I was just trying to learn something new you know.

M:But you agree all the answers you gave have no backing from your scripture which essentially means, since you are using essence as your argument that it is a bunch of shrink-wrap concoctions and fabrications.

C: Dey go! whether you like it or not we will celebrate it. If you like go call police.

And you are expecting any sincere logical thinking human being with a functioning brain to accept these lies.

You guys need to try harder .
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
My goodness, listen to this poor lost soul shocked shocked I feel like going back in time to the 7th century and slapping the sh*t out of that illiterate for doing this to you. angry angry angry Urine is A WASTE PRODUCT. It is a byproduct of the body's metabolism. There are no health benefits to be obtained from drinking a waste product. What kind of lunacy is this for God's sake?!? Even the World Health Organisation has warned that drinking Camel urine can leave a person at risk for Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrom (MERS) which a disease as deadly as Ebola! Lord, open the eyes of these lost souls to the truth and give them the grace to walk in faith. Amen.

Laughing Out Loud.

Science don't confirm Quran or hadith. .

It's other way around.

When quran says earth is flat, that fly wings contains cure and diseases and many more .

It took science time to find out and confirm their findings .

These WHO findings is 2015..
Science is like app.. It get updated..

Go find latest research about camel urine usage for curing diseases
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
You are a monumental embarrassment anyways. But we move

Next time keep shut if have nothing reasonable to say...common proof you can't present, you keep jumping from pillar to Post...when you go to church on Sunday ask your pastor to help you with a proof and biblical verse that confirms Jesus birthday is on 25th December and if Jesus himself ever celebrated his birthday and instructed christians to celebrate christmas.

I am a Christian and i dont follow blindly, i read and understand my bible very well through the help of the holy spirit and not with the help of a fake pastor that knows nothing about the scripture.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by OkunrinOloro: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Okay o bros. I don try my best. Your case bad pass dat of mad man wey dey for roadside. Make u dey quaff camel piss dey carry go. grin grin

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2015/06/camel-urine.jpg[/img]

Abuheekmat:

Laughing Out Loud.

Science don't confirm Quran or hadith. .

It's other way around.

When quran says earth is flat, that fly wings contains cure and diseases and many more .

It took science time to find out and confirm their findings .

These WHO findings is 2015..
Science is like app.. It get updated..

Go find latest research about camel urine usage for curing diseases
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Heartbender:
Luke 2:13-14. If angels can celebrate, who am I whom He made a little lower than the angels.

Oga, you mean you were in heaven to know what the angels were celebrating or was it your pastor that told you it is Jesus birthday (Christmas) they were celebrating?

Stop quoting what you don'tunderstand, it makes you look dumb.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Okay o bros. I don try my best. Your case bad pass dat of mad man wey dey for roadside. Make u dey quaff camel piss dey carry go. grin grin

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2015/06/camel-urine.jpg[/img]

Your reasoning faculty is worse than that of the guy with moniker tru2god..

Like I said, post the latest findings on camel urine 2018 research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? / What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.