Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way (36714 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by droptrend205: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2018
A woman has become an internet hero after dumping her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party.

Tiana Perea of Houston took to her Twitter account to post a video of the exact moment she kicked her boyfriend to the curb, adding the caption, “

Is this the right thing to do when your bf cheats on you?”

The video shows Perea surrounded by her friends in a kitchen before silencing them all with her epic speech in which she accuses her boyfriend of cheating.

I’d like to thank Santos for making me realize I deserve so much better,” she says, looking at her boyfriend, who seems to have no clue that he’s about to be dumped.

“All of us have seen screenshots … you were sexting her and sending her videos,” she continues. “You literally sent her the same picture you sent me today.”

As her friends cheer her on in the background, Perea then waves Santos off with one final sentiment.

“In case you didn’t figure it out, we’re over and you can get the f*** out,” she snaps.

Perea has become an internet sensation since posting the video, with many praising her for standing up for herself.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/internet-hails-woman-who-dumped-cheating-boyfriend-in-epic-way/

7 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2018
Ohshit! And they were wearing matching pants too! Savagery!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by kachi19: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Some girlfriends are more trouble than it's worth. you wonder why man's cheat sometimes

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Foodforthought: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
The same way I'll dump Cordelia grin

54 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2018
He cheated and she ended the relationship good.
What is epic there? , does she have to call all her friends and record everything?
She is just looking for attention.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by OkunrinOloro: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
You rather turned the guy into a hero for some members of the vaseline crew by publicly promoting his credentials as a player.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by CreepyBlackpool: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
what exactly is epic there

technically the guy dumped her ass, long ago sef

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by logtrend52: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
what exactly is epic there

technically the guy dumped her ass,
long ago sef

3 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by MJBOLT: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Food don done for feminists grin nothing epic here if you ask me

4 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by ValCon888: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2018
Just dump him. Why the long speech and drama?

Sha lemme not catch you at Shiloh 2030 grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by KingLennon(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2018
ValCon888:
Just dump him. Why the long speech and drama?

Sha lemme not catch you at Shiloh 2030 grin
Nah white lady o

3 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by carzola(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
Ask yourself what Dont I have
That he looking for outside
Internet wouldn't be they when your
Lonely and empty...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Sirheny007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kudos to the guy.
What a standing ovation on his graduation day!

You can always find another HOE.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by tstx(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who are those hailing her undecided

Next man is waiting for her too, e no dey finish for our body grin

1 Like

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Crazy generation .. These stupid Whites some foolish youths are emulating

1 Like

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by maxiuc(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Blackfire(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by laughitall(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
What a coincidence I planning to mine today tooo����
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by PennywysCares(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
we on nairaland clap for her as well

i wonder why some fuccking guys don't cheat in a nice way if they want to

I does mine in a very coded way, go very far away to do my runz and then return back to her after some days

no strange video nor pictures on my cellphone

i pretend and care most while making my pass on the side very well
no time to break person heart and disgrace yourself like the fuccking nigga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by KELVINXY: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who dumped who?
The guy obviously dumped her long ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by maxweb(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Feminists will celebrate any useless thing against men as long as it makes them feel happy.

How many women have cheated on their boyfriends yet you don't see a man doing this kind of thing.
They're just desperate for attention.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Pavore9: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
carzola:
Ask yourself what Dont I have
That he looking for outside
Internet wouldn't be they when your
Lonely and empty...

No one has everything. Neither you nor I.

5 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by SingleWahala(f): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by driand(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
tongue for the hoe, and I can swear her friends are next...

Sirheny007:
Kudos to the guy.
What a standing ovation on his graduation day!

You can always find another HOE.
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by techking: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cool
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Burgerlomo: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
KingLennon:

Nah white lady o

For yah information Shiloh dey obodo oyinbo, so Shiloh be www.worldwide.shiloh grin
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by laughitall(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ayofixed2019:
See prove below!
scammmo
Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by pawesome(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
A1PHA:
He cheated and she ended the relationship good.
What is epic there? , does she have to call all her friends and record everything?
She is just looking for attention.
thats why you are a Nigerian... Everything seems ordinary to us

4 Likes

Re: Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
So

Their life their business...

Nd d way she chose to dump him her business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.