Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt (1240 Views)

22 Killed, Dozens Wounded In Mass Shootings In Lewiston, Maine USA (Pictures) / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Wanted Traffic Robber And Cult Leader Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by cool318(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2018
it is now a daily affair to be faced with the Killings by Cultists in Port Harcourt.
From Sunday- Wednesday at least Five (5) deaths have been recorded at Artillery, Ogbunabali and two young men were shot dead at Las mall event center, Rumukalagbo.

This is getting to an alarming level and Rivers State Government has remained mute.
If you have families or friends in Port Harcourt, tell them to:

Avoid late night activities
be careful in going to lonely and dark places
If accosted, don't struggle with them

1 Like

Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by LordsApostle: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
cool318:
it is now a daily affair to be faced with the Killings by Cultists in Port Harcourt.
From Sunday- Wednesday at least Five (5) deaths have been recorded at Artillery, Ogbunabali and two young men were shot dead at Las mall event center, Rumukalagbo.

This is getting to an alarming level and Rivers State Government has remained mute.

very very true brother, no be say you talk. I work as a cleaner at teaching hospital. My brother, u need to see the way they keep bringing gunshot victims everyday, both dead and alive; one begins to wonder if we are fighting a war or something.

Whatannoys me most is when u mention it, idiots tell you you are demarketing the state, meanwhile we have a very serious and tensed situation here in the state.. I just don't understand.

I so hate blacks, black men behave like animals, them no just get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by cool318(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordsApostle:

very very true brother, no be say you talk. I work as a cleaner at teaching hospital. My brother, u need to see the way they keep bringing gunshot victims everyday, both dead and alive; one begins to wonder if we are fighting a war or something.

Whatannoys me most is when u mention it, idiots tell you you are demarketing the state, meanwhile we have a very serious and tensed situation here in the state.. I just don't understand.
I so hate blacks, black men behave like animals, them no just get sense.

its really a pathetic and emergency situation in Port Harcourt , there's seriously blood letting going on,too much metals on the street , GOVT is silent ,muted only politics on their minds 。The state is in a Total CULTS opression and wars
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by anibi9674: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
portharcourt is not as bad as you guys are painting it, you guys should stop being mischievous.
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by LordsApostle: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
anibi9674:
portharcourt is not as bad as you guys are painting it, you guys should stop being mischievous.
guy if I call you an idiot, I'm not mistaking!!! I earnestly pray, you will be the next bullet wound victim that would be brought to teaching hospital, dead or alive!!! I pray u will be the next victim..

Idiotic fools just full everywhere!!! Mhen I'm tired of having black men around me, they think like dogs. Kai!!

2 Likes

Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by anibi9674: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordsApostle:
guy if I call you an idiot, I'm not mistaking!!! I earnestly pray, you will be the next bullet wound victim that would be brought to teaching hospital, dead or alive!!! I pray u will be the next victim..

Idiotic fools just full everywhere!!! Mhen I'm tired of having black men around me, they think like dogs. Kai!!
I won't be the next gun victim cuz I am no cultist.
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by RussianKGB: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
More Gunz than Roses

1 Like

Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by cool318(m): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2018
anibi9674:
I won't be the next gun victim cuz I am no cultist.

Guy, its not about painting anything or being a cultist or not , the guy that was stabbed to death in Artillery on Sunday night was coming from church in GRA and stays in Woji ,
Those are safety tips , times in PH are bad,really bad i must tell you unless you are not in tandem with the street ,
be safe
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by 2shure: 5:21am On Dec 21, 2018
so many bullet shells in the street
it dont make sense
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by okrikaboi: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Your governor former and present are cultists what more do you expect?
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by Belteshazzar1: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
cool318:

hmmmmm
what is all this arent security working
and what is all this guys gainig from this
if we douge boko haram
we come douge cult guys
na waooo
they should let humans have rest of mind
Re: Crime Rate And Cult Shootings In Port Harcourt by Amhappy(f): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2018
We are not concerned with issues that affect us(the common man) as they called us but once it involves the uncommon man like politicians,it becomes hot news. We all turn activists. Killings,robbery,kidnapping and rituals killings too. A woman was stabbed after she closed her shop at night for resisting handing in her proceeds for the day to the robbers. Wike no send. Any day they attack him or his cohorts,he will start singing SARS song everywhere. God preserved us.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys Vomits Money In Warri (see Photos) / Know All About Ekpo Nka Owo: The Deity That Kills Infidelity Among Married Women / End Sars: Ekpoma Boys Be Calming Down (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.